It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do something about it, or STFU and obey

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This country is under siege. If there was ever a time in this country’s history for a revolution, it is now. Our representatives have abandoned the people and the constitution. None are standing up in congress or the senate and defending the rights of citizens. They are either cowering in the corner or they have joined forces with those perpetrating a coup against the American people. Some are cheering it on, some are too wrapped up in their own little world to notice, still others are waiting for someone else to do the job for them, and the rest can’t be bothered to defend the country they say they love.

The very small group willing to take the fight to the enemy are outgunned and outnumbered by their own government, the corporations, and the propaganda arm of the elitists we jokingly call the news, but at least they’re willing to fight and have their names and reputations slandered to the point of being called terrorists and un-patriotic by their own.

It pains me to say it, but at the moment, I respect Antifa, BLM, and those sieging our country more than I respect our representatives who feign outrage but have no courage to stop the onslaught against our freedoms and our very way of life. They are traitors. At least the aforementioned are willing to do the dirty work to get what they want. They are willing to steal your country from you and they won’t feel a twinge of guilt for it. They’ll sleep just fine.

A revolution is what is needed, but it will take courage, sacrifice, and worst of all, it will be extremely inconvenient. It doesn’t need to be an armed conflict, but it must be purposeful and sustained, and it will be uncomfortable to say the least. It’s time to do some shunning and blackballing of our own, if anyone has any interest other than complaining. We either do something about it, or STFU and obey.
/rant

ETA: I expect this thread to go the way of any thread that calls for action beyond an office chair and a keyboard, but at least I got it off my chest.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Klassified because: eta and corrections

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Here...I have some spare...

faith faith
faith faith
faith faith
faith faith faith
faith
patience patience
patience patience
patience
edit on 12/1/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Good, because I'm out of both.

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The very small group willing to take the fight to the enemy

The "enemy" are your fellow Americans , talk of revolution is easy the reality of revolution is the destruction of your country and the murder of the innocent civilians to the benefit of no one but your enemies.

A revolution is what is needed,

So you choose to destroy your country to protect a lying narcissist , Putin's wildest dream come true.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ahhhh....

I recall writing a thread about the concern that a member of this site would use violence for political means. Pretty sure the mods trashed it because I was “bashing”the site and the usual members called me out for it.

Well here we have w member now calling for violence, talking about and encouraging acts of Terrorism on this site.

I see as usual, you didn't actually read the thread.

Ohhh I bet you’re getting all jolly thinking about taking a few hostages in the name of trump and fulfilling your Rambo fantasy

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

A revolution is what is needed...

Don't forget your selfie stick, buffalo horn hat and MAGA superhero cape.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ahhhh....

I recall writing a thread about the concern that a member of this site would use violence for political means. Pretty sure the mods trashed it because I was “bashing”the site and the usual members called me out for it.

Well here we have w member now calling for violence, talking about and encouraging acts of Terrorism on this site.

Like Ronnie said about Gaddafi " There you go again"

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Ahhhh....

Apparently you don't like to read a post before opining...he specifically says "it doesn't need to be an armed conflict".

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

you know I'm on your side with all this. But I'm at a loss for the proof.

I know what I think happened, but I don't have proof that it's right. Until I have that, I don't have enough to support what you are speaking of. We need facts, and proof and truth. So many idiots got into the mix and threw all sorts of garbage in with the little bit of truth that existed. it tainted the pool.

We need to step back, take a breath, and focus on facts and only facts. Going about this with an angry head will only bring more of what we already saw, and we sure as # don't need any more of that.

remember, we are the adults in the room. We are the law and order side. We are the patriots. We are the Constitution.

We are not them, and should never look like them. Ever.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The very small group willing to take the fight to the enemy

The "enemy" are your fellow Americans , talk of revolution is easy the reality of revolution is the destruction of your country and the murder of the innocent civilians to the benefit of no one but your enemies.

A revolution is what is needed,

So you choose to destroy your country to protect a lying narcissist , Putin's wildest dream come true.

Another one that didn't read the OP.

link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

Ahhhh....

Apparently you don't like to read a post before opining...he specifically says "it doesn't need to be an armed conflict".

Yeah but you need to put that little disclaimer in there just in case.

Doesn’t mean the OP isn’t sitting about getting all giddy fantasying about going all Rambo on the libtards that stole the election.

link   

Reading comprehension issue?

....It doesn’t need to be an armed conflict, but it must be purposeful and sustained, and it will be uncomfortable to say the least. It’s time to do some shunning and blackballing of our own, if anyone has any interest other than complaining.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

A revolution is what is needed...

Don't forget your selfie stick, buffalo horn hat and MAGA superhero cape.

Thanks, I'm bad about that.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Read above.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here we go again with the foreigner citizens and the "Noid". Dominos Style
Every
Single
Thread .

edit on 1/12/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/12/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Thanks, I'm bad about that.

It's cool, I got you fam. Clothes make the man, naked people have little to no influence in society.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you know I'm on your side with all this. But I'm at a loss for the proof.

I know what I think happened, but I don't have proof that it's right. Until I have that, I don't have enough to support what you are speaking of. We need facts, and proof and truth. So many idiots got into the mix and threw all sorts of garbage in with the little bit of truth that existed. it tainted the pool.

We need to step back, take a breath, and focus on facts and only facts. Going about this with an angry head will only bring more of what we already saw, and we sure as # don't need any more of that.

remember, we are the adults in the room. We are the law and order side. We are the patriots. We are the Constitution.

We are not them, and should never look like them. Ever.

You think I'm referring to the election, but I'm referring to what is going on right this minute. This is about a lot more than Trump or the election. Although both are a part of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I agree and respect your perspective here K. The sustained movement you suggest we need is exactly what we need.

And while I also agree that we can understand the outrage against the system expressed by Antifa last summer I also can understand the outrage of those last week. That sustained revolution is indeed paramount. Our problem, as I see it, is that in 16, half the country chose a moron to lead it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join