It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurrection Act declared Saturday night?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Seems so over the top... I'm not holding my breath for any of it. In this day and age I'll believe in something AFTER it happens, and not before...lol

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I do remember reading about Trump going on a firing and hiring spree at the DoD in early december i believe.

If that was setting up fir the insurrection act, why wait until now?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: projectvxn
Not buying it.

I've had enough of being lied to by jokers on the internet that don't seem to understand that lives are at stake when people take their claims seriously.

What happens when nothing materializes and some all-powerful player does't show up to save us?

But why would a highly decorated Air Force General lie? What's in it for him if this is untrue?

Don't be naive. He's not just any general. He's also been retired over 25 years. I think it's best if you look him up.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: panoz77
It will start quietly, media will not report it until they are taken offline.

Sure. LARP on.

Can you hold my LARP for me, it takes two hands.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Seems so over the top... I'm not holding my breath for any of it. In this day and age I'll believe in something AFTER it happens, and not before...lol

Ain't that the truth! I remember when hillary would be locked up, then it was Trump who would be arrested before he could finish his term, and I don't know how many times we were told that indictments were about to be unsealed and people were gonna be rounded up. I enjoy a good conspiracy as much as anyone and except for the censorship that is taking place and will continue to take place, i can't remember the last correct prediction.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Can you hold my LARP for me, it takes two hands.

Two hands might be a slight underestimate...just saying...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Jan 10 2021 - Breaking News - Insurrection Act signed

Its a 10 min video on Bitchute. A guy talks about some of the information he has been provided. I cannot find any government websites officially declaring the insurrection act at this time.

Simon Parks is another one talking about this, goes for about 20 min with a few other issues going on.

TRUMP SIGNS INSURRECTION ACT - GENERAL FLYNN TO BE APPOINTED VICE PRESIDENT

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Anyone else on here have family called up? I'm from a rather large family (20 brothers and sisters) and i have a several older members of my family who are retired from the military, but they know nothing of this as they have been out for quite a while... however, some younger members of my family in the armed services have convinced us to stock up on supplies to get us through a few weeks of disruption. My nephew is army reserves and my brother who is former grunt in the air force has heard from his wife's younger brother who is regular army. Both have been called up. The nephew doesn't know why or whats going on(he has been faced with a barrage of calls today). The other guy is higher ranked and has spread the word around to family members that the insurrection act was in fact signed. I don't know him personally as my brother has lived pretty far away (air force has moved him around a lot) and he has only been married to his wife for around a year. So take it however you want to.... its looking real to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Jan 10 2021 - Breaking News - Insurrection Act signed

Its a 10 min video on Bitchute. A guy talks about some of the information he has been provided. I cannot find any government websites officially declaring the insurrection act at this time.

Simon Parks is another one talking about this, goes for about 20 min with a few other issues going on.

TRUMP SIGNS INSURRECTION ACT - GENERAL FLYNN TO BE APPOINTED VICE PRESIDENT

The dude who made the first video also has one entitled “ ENEMY TROOPS SURROUND THE WHITE HOUSE - NUCLEAR BOMBS SET TO DETONATE IN CERTAIN STATES - RED ALERT”

Which would certainly be quite the spectacle to welcome the new year. I’ll watch the videoes of course but i find this quite a reach to say the least.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yeah, I get it. Hard to trust anything these days. I don't know. Just some sources around the internet I have found about these issues so people can make their own mind up. Micheal Salla is another reporting on this.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We'll know that this is true when the globalist ChiCom controlled Main Stream Media refuses to cover this tomorrow.
They'll probably run a story on Biden's all woman cabinet while the high level arrests are being made.

Be on the lookout for a lot of ankle brackets and palm trees in the background for upcoming interviews. They'll claim they are on a Covid safe vacation in the Caribbean, but we'll know that they are actually locked up in Gitmo.

The proof of all of this will be the 8 years of Biden. The fact that this will be 'allowed' to happen is just part of the 'Awakening'. And when it's over the MAGA will awaken and be finally ready to lead the country in the right direction.

edit on 10-1-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I will also say this:

In these crazy days where I am seeing things I never thought I would see happen in this country, if in fact the Insurrection Act was signed who's to say it was signed legally by the seated president and wasn't signed by Uncle Joe in anticipation of his inauguration?

You say that's illegal and the military would never ... but there are a lot of things going on that I thought would never ...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Doesn't signing the insurrection act invoke it? If so then this rumor would be false. However, not sure also of the specifics on where and how the published proclamation ordering the insurgents to disperse must be posted. Would posting it in an arbitrary un indexed website count?

depending on what is considered a notification, Is linwood and others posting enough notification? Does it have to be through official channels?

Need to find more specifics on the actual process but looking very suspicious

Before invoking the powers under the Act, 10 U.S.C. § 254 requires the President to first publish a proclamation ordering the insurgents to disperse. As part of the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, these provisions are now codified as amended.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 40131America/ChicagoSun, 10 Jan 2021 22:40:32 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12131America/ChicagoSun, 10 Jan 2021 23:12:25 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter

Thank you for sharing what you know, teddyvetter!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Thanks for sharing, kwakakev.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm no expert on this stuff. It is my understanding that he just needed to sign it.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Does this mean the POTUS can hand complete control over to the Military who will carry that responsibility until the safety and integrity of the USA can be insured?

That is called going All-In....there is no defense to this except the cards on the table....no way out.

If the Military finds election fraud do they proceed from top to bottom using Military Law?And Military Remediatons?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
Voltaire quote.....'Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.'

You decide what that means.....

Also

“In general, I distrust philosophy. Plato recommended chasing poets from the city; the 'great' Heidegger was a Nazi; Lukacs was a communist; and J. P. Sartre wrote: 'Any anti-communist is a dog.'”

Claude Simon

If this happens, it will be otherworldly crazy for the rest of my life.... and yours, hopefully integrity and freedom wins....

Well said.

Change can be hard or it can be soft....its a choice how you wish to embrace it....but cognizant dissonance serves no good purpose.

Yes,these times shall eclipse the lives of all of us sharing this forum today.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Does this mean the POTUS can hand complete control over to the Military who will carry that responsibility until the safety and integrity of the USA can be insured?

The USA military does look a bit divided on these issues. Lot of Obama hold overs, was some military associated to the Ukraine stuff that put an open letter in a defense magazine a few months ago. The globalists front, UN, China and others.

Looking at the rallies, heaps more support from the people for Trump. Biden does have a lot of money and corporate power behind him.

Trump is in the Job till Jan 20th. Till then he is Commander in Chief of the military forces, with insurrection a military act. This is why there is a push to impeach or dismiss the President now and take him out of the job.

When it becomes official is when the Emergency Broadcast System turns on. Looks like some trying to silence it, with the way the internet works, word will get out.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I came across this on a FB comment, not sure if it's legit in any way, just thought I'd share it. If it has already been shared please delete, I read through most comments but didn't click all links.

I've been seeing comments saying if the act was indeed signed/invoked you all (I'm watching on from Aus) should have gotten some sort of emergency broadcast or nation wide text msg? I'll have to look into this.

I'm on the fence about it all atm, as I still don't know who I fully trust with regards to actually going up against the elite.

edit on 10/1/21 by DwindlingHope because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join