It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurrection Act declared Saturday night?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

edit on 11-1-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Seems like people can just get on the internet and claim whatever they want and the sheep will follow them... the Trump followers and all this nonsense, and the Left and it's Russia nonsense

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Is it really happening this time? For serious? No more wait for tomorrow or the next day?

It will start quietly, media will not report it until they are taken offline.

How can they report it if they're taken offline genius?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
So as of yesterday, upcoming insurrection act, nationwide power outage(was supposed to be last night, I give them a few days) with messages on the EBS from the President, Nancy arrested at the border, Pope arrested. 195,000 indictments written yesterday with all the arrests coming this week per popular Parler Q or E, Lin Wood and whoever. Busy busy week, to be followed by the armed overtaking of the DC and all state Capitol next week.

If I have that all right, might be more, have until midnight on Parler to get the scoop.

Dang it, another post reminded me. Nancy's laptop! Contents were supposed to be released today! I need to start a spreadsheet or something to keep up.

To keep up with a bunch of Nothingburgers? Why waste your time like that?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I really like this thread!

That's because you enjoy chowing down on Nothingburgers.

This is being peddled by fake facebook pages and you're still falling for it.

President Reject Trump's fans have gone from Deny Ignorance to Live and Breathe Ignorance...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
This is from Team Trump Florida, supposedly official.

www.facebook.com...

That smells fake.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Thanks for sharing, kwakakev.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Last night, President Trump told Rep. Matt Gaetz that he is just getting started.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
There is - or was before Parler just went down - that account. However, I followed that account and never saw it post that message. I’ve heard ppl say those things but not from anyone claiming to be POTUS or representing him officially.

a reply to: DwindlingHope

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: slatesteam

Eminent or imminet? They both apply I guess

If you watch the video the message is clear.

Even if they picked the wrong word in type.

I didn’t. If I’m gonna watch your video, you’re gonna use the correct spelling or word you meant to use

I will knot falter oar back down hear!

edit on 11-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
BREAKING INFORMATION: Insurrection Act Signed - monkey-werx-overwatch-sitrep-1.10.21

Monkey Werx has gotten word from one friend getting called up that insurrection has been signed. He then goes through some of the air flight data going on around the nation. The area above Washington DC was shut down for a while, gradually opening back up again.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Okay, "kwakakev" and "LoneCloudHopper2", are you ready and man enough to tell us about knowingly posting fake news on sunday to instigate an uproar, when there will be ABSOLUTELY no Insurrection Act being signed?

kwakakev

LoneCloudHopper2

The names are written down.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
8 pages is an uproar?

You seem to have your nipples twisted more than some posters in this thread.

We'll remember you too for your cancel culture.

ManFromEurope

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

The names are written down.

There are lots of list out there. As for what happens, I don't know? From the reports so far, the insurrection act has already been signed.

Maybe the thread ends up in the hoax bin, maybe it ends in an uproar as the Emergency Broadcasting System gets switched on? Considering the current USA political environment over the election fraud, things are very polarized at this time. It is not outside the realms of possibility.

With the media, courts and congress all failing to address the election fraud, if the military cannot fix it then I never expect an honest election again as this level of fraud gets a free pass.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
8 pages is an uproar?

ManFromEurope

I do not cancel anything. But much too often there are people who are trying to tell us "THE TRUTH" and the next day, it vanished and they knew nothing about it. Complete mystery. Nothing happened, what do you mean?

This time, names are named.

Edit: I 'm still really annoyed that in 2012 I lost the link to someone who predicted that "AT 21.12.2012 THERE WILL BE LIGHTS OUTSIDE WHICH MAKE YOU INSANE! DO NOT LOOK OUTSIDE!" - and I really wanted to have that person eat their words as nothing happened.

Sometimes, you have to remind people of their stupidity. Or their will to stir up crap when there was none.
edit on 11 1 2021 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 1 2021 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
8 pages is an uproar?

ManFromEurope

I'm not sure about them causing an uproar but people keep putting hope in front of President Reject Trump's Fanatical Supporters Cult, the poor wee souls get their hopes up only to have them dashed when things turn out the way more rational members of the site say they will (i.e. Nothingburgers) and then they get their panties in a bunch when someone drops an "I told you so". If it wasn't so funny it would be terribly sad.
edit on 11/1/21 by djz3ro because: Forgot to mention the mad orange troll by name

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Fairly sure that isn't the guy who could put the insurrection act into place. You've been duped

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Fairly sure that isn't the guy who could put the insurrection act into place. You've been duped

I’d like to think Trump found his nuts after 4 years of fumbling for them, but unfortunately I doubt this very much. If he signed that act you would be seeing things happen by now and they’re not. They won’t. To be honest it is a shame because in truth it is the only way to save the USA. It is the only real way to save the idiots who think they’ve won too, and who don’t realise the peril they too are in. There will be few winners in America now, but many, many losers.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Hello. See? Giving you some attention. Happy now?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join