It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurrection Act declared Saturday night?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That's what I thought, but in the times of crazy some Hawaiian judge might not see the COTUS that way. It lives and breathes, you know.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa CroeNo...nothing is happening....just like the last time and just like the next time....

What?!? But it sounded so legitimate this time.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Anybody seen Bueller?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not believable.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's what I thought, but in the times of crazy some Hawaiian judge might not see the COTUS that way. It lives and breathes, you know.

Doesn't matter what some looney liberal thinks they can do....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Anybody seen Bueller?

Yes
Evidence : look up

edit on 1/10/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ketsuko

Doesn't matter what some looney liberal thinks they can do....

I used to think so, but they've made all kinds of strange rulings recently that make me wonder if some of them even read the same language I do.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok, Just a dumb redneck here, but I'm confused. So the maga crowd's best and finest, completely over the top idiots, managed to overrun the capital. Yes they were let in, but still. If this were really serious, and as many ex military, etc that do seem to support the president, these people were the pones to do this? Except the stealing of several laptops (or was said to be), what the hell did this really do? granted not burning walamrt, 7/11, etc like othger "protests" but really? Oh I pissed on a couch....either his supporters are really that out there and was myself, but ready to say the hell with this reality show), and now biden and supporters are backtracking on the promises they made( 2000 stimilus, vax first above all while some people starve). Is it me or just too damn convenient for BOTH sides?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74
Is it me or just too damn convenient for BOTH sides?

Now you can clearly see it's not two sides of anything more than the same coin.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
How many times has the insurrection act been invoked now?

Seems an ineffective piece of legislation really, all things considered.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: schuyler
Anybody seen Bueller?

Yes
Evidence : look up

Umm, OK. It's Sunday night. What evidence are you referring to? Other than ATS posts, I mean.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I figured the usual suspects(the OP is not 9ne of them however) would continue to come up with a narrative after Biden was confirmed that would some how prevent him from taking office.

Unfortunately some actually believe this stuff. After the 20th of January, I will bet the usual suspects will be claiming that evidenced will be released that will force Biden out of office and have him, Pelosi, and many others arrested.

I get admit being duped for over 4 years is a tough thing to admit, but being in denial to such an extent to believe these conspiracy theories is just sad, unfortunately this denial, this cognitive dissonance is dangerous and those in denial can be manipulated to doing bad things.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Not buying it.

I've had enough of being lied to by jokers on the internet that don't seem to understand that lives are at stake when people take their claims seriously.

What happens when nothing materializes and some all-powerful player does't show up to save us?

But why would a highly decorated Air Force General lie? What's in it for him if this is untrue?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Unfortunately some actually believe this stuff. After the 20th of January, I will bet the usual suspects will be claiming that evidenced will be released that will force Biden out of office and have him, Pelosi, and many others arrested.

I get admit being duped for over 4 years is a tough thing to admit, but being in denial to such an extent to believe these conspiracy theories is just sad, unfortunately this denial, this cognitive dissonance is dangerous and those in denial can be manipulated to doing bad things.

Now, now, how many times did you think Trump was about to be thrown out of office these past four years?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: projectvxn
Not buying it.

I've had enough of being lied to by jokers on the internet that don't seem to understand that lives are at stake when people take their claims seriously.

What happens when nothing materializes and some all-powerful player does't show up to save us?

But why would a highly decorated Air Force General lie? What's in it for him if this is untrue?

A fair few Generals lied about Iraq and WMDs. The Generals lied about Syria chemical strikes. Generals lie all the time about any number of things. Sometimes under direction of someone else, sometimes of their own accord.

A lot of the Generals and Admirals are part of the political machine. They are in every country really.

As for this fellow, dunno. Maybe he isn’t lying. Maybe he is but believes it’s true. Maybe he finds it funny.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Voltaire quote.....'Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.'

You decide what that means.....

Also

“In general, I distrust philosophy. Plato recommended chasing poets from the city; the 'great' Heidegger was a Nazi; Lukacs was a communist; and J. P. Sartre wrote: 'Any anti-communist is a dog.'”

Claude Simon

If this happens, it will be otherworldly crazy for the rest of my life.... and yours, hopefully integrity and freedom wins....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This site is full of shills for the left! Its going down...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Don't know.

People lie for a lot of reasons.

Time will tell if this is true or not. But I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
This site is full of shills for the left! Its going down...

This site is full of shills for the right! Their predictions are never accurate....

Is there any difference between what we said other than I could actually back the above line up with multiple examples but lets leave reality out of this for a minute.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Generally speaking, I can't think the military gets involved unless they have no choice.

For example, the worst thing anyone could do is try to stage an armed revolt at the inaugural. That leaves the military no choice.

For the administration to order the military to move on the rest of the government would have to be under some circumstance that would leave them no choice -- clear evidence with no doubt.

For the administration to order the military to move on the citizens would likewise have to be under some circumstance that would leave them no choice as mentioned above.

With anything less, I think you risk the fracture of the military.
edit on 10-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join