It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steam- Video Game About "Hunting Trump"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well all I can say is if this was a current title naming Biden or harris as the one being hunted, let me tell you, some of you here would be singing a different tune.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

If it were any Democrat they'd be sitting under a bright light in a chair in a warehouse being interrogated. The double-standard is something else.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oh gawd....this is getting so tiresome.

If it would be Biden, gym Jordan, mother Theressa, Geta Thunsberg or cute little forest creatures...I wouldn't care.

It's a video game.

Getting upset with this is like getting upset with memes.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I fly into a rage when I see a blue hedgehog so I gave up games some time ago.
Also, the guilt of zapping all those space invaders kept me awake at night.

Anybody know if Trump likes games ?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Oh gawd....this is getting so tiresome.

If it would be Biden, gym Jordan, mother Theressa, Geta Thunsberg or cute little forest creatures...I wouldn't care.

It's a video game.

Getting upset with this is like getting upset with memes.

Peace

Your denial is getting tiresome. It's something that given our current political climate could easily push a Trump-hater over the edge. You try doing that against a Democrat politician and see what happens. I dare you.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Lol this is hard snowflaking.

Flash games back in the day let you blow up/shoot pretty much any politician or celebrity you wanted.

You're just mad cause you're in the Trump cult.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Ok. I'll program the backend if you design me some artwork. Together we'll make a biden murdering game. I'm not joking. I will do this.

Can probably whip this up pretty easily with godot and your hand crafted assets. Just check out some blender tutorials or something.
edit on 10/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I think it has been enough years to show that playing a silly video game doesn't make anyone want to go out and actually kill people.

If I had made a video game called "sneaky joe", where the premise would be to sniff women's hairs unnoticed, would you be so serious?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I think it has been enough years to show that playing a silly video game doesn't make anyone want to go out and actually kill people.

If I had made a video game called "sneaky joe", where the premise would be to sniff women's hairs unnoticed, would you be so serious?

Yep. Just because you can, and all of that. It's not right. Whatever, I gave my opinion and you guys mock it. GFYs.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Ok. I'll program the backend if you design me some artwork. Together we'll make a biden murdering game. I'm not joking. I will do this.

Can probably whip this up pretty easily with godot and your hand crafted assets.

No. I have some standards that I won't compromise, this is one of them.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

I think its obvious your the one who is mad that Mr Trump has such a huge loving following and you cast an empty heartless vote out of hatred. (likely nullified by all the disgusting election fraud)
edit on 10-1-2021 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

I dont remember those games really but Im sure none of those portrayed in those games were falsely impeached, spied on by former admin, and censored by global elite.
edit on 10-1-2021 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ok...but I mean I was thinking something simple. Just an on rails arcade type shooter or something with biden popup targets. We could make his head explode real good on head shots. Mix it up and add pelosi and aoc. A harris or two as a boss fight. Make the death animations real dramatic. Or get real silly and go for doom style 2d sprites.
edit on 10/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Ok...but I mean I was thinking something simple. Just an on rails arcade type shooter or something with biden popup targets. We could make his head explode real good on head shots. Mix it up and add pelosi and aoc. Make the death animations real dramatic. Or get real silly and go for doom style 2d sprites.

Make fun of it all you want, I don't care. You just try doing that and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

“One of the worst enemies of humanity”?

Liberals are the worst enemies of humanity by #ing light years.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Don't blame Steam, they promote freedom of expression.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE BLOCKING THINGS THAT HURT YOUR FEELINGS GAME.

Please, sincerely.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE BLOCKING THINGS THAT HURT YOUR FEELINGS GAME.

Please, sincerely.

Yeah I agree with that.
But I wish I knew how to make video games because I would make a real humdinger about hunting Liberals.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Please, sincerely.

Yeah I agree with that.
But I wish I knew how to make video games because I would make a real humdinger about hunting Liberals.

And you make it so I can't star you.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Please, sincerely.

Yeah I agree with that.

You would be cancelled so quick your head would spin. Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Mock me if you must

Oh I will.

there are some individuals that are not sound of mind and could use this for justification.

Why didn’t you say so?

Hey everyone! We need to ban EVERYTHING because someone might use it as justification for doing something!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

some of you here would be singing a different tune.

I wouldn’t. I’ve heard all the yelling and Karening about how “video games cause violence” and “rock and roll is made by the devil” and “showing ankles gives you cooties”.

Some people are scared of their own shadows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join