It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steam- Video Game About "Hunting Trump"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Mailman

Don't blame Steam, they promote freedom of expression.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE BLOCKING THINGS THAT HURT YOUR FEELINGS GAME.

Please, sincerely.

Yeah I agree with that.
But I wish I knew how to make video games because I would make a real humdinger about hunting Liberals.

You would be cancelled so quick your head would spin. Just sayin'.

On Steam? I doubt it.
You fall to the bottom of the pile if your game sucks.
edit on 1012021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE BLOCKING THINGS THAT HURT YOUR FEELINGS GAME.

Please, sincerely.

Yeah I agree with that.
But I wish I knew how to make video games because I would make a real humdinger about hunting Liberals.

You would be cancelled so quick your head would spin. Just sayin'.

Every Liberal I know has already cancelled me, what’s millions more?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: HalWesten

Mock me if you must

Oh I will.

there are some individuals that are not sound of mind and could use this for justification.

Why didn’t you say so?

Hey everyone! We need to ban EVERYTHING because someone might use it as justification for doing something!

Since you're going to be a child about it I hope you enjoy playing your silly games. You're being intentionally ignorant about it. Someday maybe, just maybe you'll grow up.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Oh gawd....this is getting so tiresome.

If it would be Biden, gym Jordan, mother Theressa, Geta Thunsberg or cute little forest creatures...I wouldn't care.

It's a video game.

Getting upset with this is like getting upset with memes.

Peace

Your denial is getting tiresome. It's something that given our current political climate could easily push a Trump-hater over the edge. You try doing that against a Democrat politician and see what happens. I dare you.

“This might cause somebody somewhere to do something at some point in the near and/or distant future so we should ban it immediately!”

Excellent job using the extreme left’s favorite reason for banning everything from music to books to firearms. Well done, you, well done!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

If it would be Biden, gym Jordan, mother Theressa, Geta Thunsberg or cute little forest creatures...I wouldn't care.

It's a video game.

Peace

Your denial is getting tiresome. It's something that given our current political climate could easily push a Trump-hater over the edge. You try doing that against a Democrat politician and see what happens. I dare you.

“This might cause somebody somewhere to do something at some point in the near and/or distant future so we should ban it immediately!”

Excellent job using the extreme left’s favorite reason for banning everything from music to books to firearms. Well done, you, well done!

Well bless your black heart too.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's a video game.

Peace

I don't agree with many of your posts but this is so true.
PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE TACTICS OF THE LEFT.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I hope you enjoy playing your silly games.

I do and I will. I might even get some crappy ones on Steam.

You're being intentionally ignorant about it

About what? That someone, somewhere, sometime, MIGHT do something because of a video game, book, movie, TV show, photo, painting, music etc.? I don’t feel like we should ban everything because of a delusional person MIGHT do something.

Someday maybe, just maybe you'll grow up.

And turn into someone who’s scared that someone might do something because of something else other people make/enjoy? I doubt that’ll happen any time between now and my death.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You could have acted like an adult and said "I disagree with you but let's agree to disagree." Instead you had to be an absolute ass about it.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Please, sincerely.

Yeah I agree with that.

Seems like an incredibly enlightened thought with no boneheaded bias addictions involved whatsoever.

Stay self aware.
edit on 10-1-2021 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman
a reply to: DeadFoot

I think its obvious your the one who is mad that Mr Trump has such a huge loving following and you cast an empty heartless vote out of hatred. (likely nullified by all the disgusting election fraud)

Lol no I would've probably voted for Trump in 2016 to keep Hillary out of office. Not everyone lacks the plurality to go around obsessively polarizing everything into the simplest binary explanation possible. The world outide of online political groupthinks must be terrifying to you people.

I dont remember those games really but Im sure none of those portrayed in those games were falsely impeached, spied on by former admin, and censored by global elite.

Snowflaking.

Waaah.

None of that has any impact on the topic whatsoever, and it's opinion; not fact.
edit on 10-1-2021 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You could have acted like an adult

Says the person who wants a game removed because “dey’re scawy and someone might do sumfink”.

Hey! The 80s and 90s are calling! They want their “video games cause violence” back.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You could have acted like an adult

Says the person who wants a game removed because “dey’re scawy and someone might do sumfink”.

Hey! The 80s and 90s are calling! They want their “video games cause violence” back.

Never mind, you're not worth it.

edit on 10-1-2021 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Nice job twisting what I said

I don’t need to. Your words speak for themselves.

You think someone might be violent because of a video game. Just like the Karens of the 80s and 90s.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This game seems to be a incitement to commit a crime, even the price of this game is so low that who ever made this made certain that huge amount of gamers will buy this. What really is disturbing is that platform of Steam actually has accepted this in their store speaks volume what they stand for.
Not only makers of this game also Steam should be charged of criminal activities.

No matter who is in the game under target whether it be some other public character, this is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
its only a god dam video game, and a really really sh1t one looking at the footage posted by Gortex

jeebus what do we think will happen from this game, I only game on xbox and i doubt it will be coming to that platform and even if it did, guess what I would not buy it, nobody is forcing anybody to buy anything, I think its called capitalism or something, people make things others have the choice to buy it

If you think this game might make someone do something (not sure what as the people posting against it have not been specific) maybe you should check out controversial video games through history

1/ Manhunt
2/ Postal
3/ muslim massacre
4/ Barbarian (my personal favourite for the talents of Miss Maria Whittaker)

and many mny many more, are the same people outraged over these games, shall we ban scary movies next?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join