It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video: Nova Scotia, Canada: Exhaust Smoke, Invisible Craft

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: JamesChessman

You are doing something different with this analysis you exclude the comment from the side channel and instead focus on a plane and layer analysis over power lines and the ground.
Its transparent

Thank you, but I don't quite understand what your critique is? Sorry, lol, but I do want to understand what your input is.

The "side channel" must mean the first channel that published the UFO vid, right? I haven't watched that video for like a week... but I remember that that video actually doesn't have much commentary in it. (The majority of the vid, actually doesn't have commentary, during most of the UFO vid playing out.)

Did that narrator mention something specific that you think I should be pulling into my own analysis / discussion of it?

Also, if I focused on the plane explanation a lot, that's because it has been the main debunker explanation, up to now, in this thread.

But myself, I never seriously considered it a possibility that it was a plane.

Also I'm not sure what you meant was "transparent?" Sorry lol, but you could be referring to something that physically looks transparent... or you could be saying that I did something "transparent," in which case, I don't know what you're trying to point out.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

It was mentioned that the UFO got attention on social media, so that might be out there somewhere, but I haven't seen it.

At 6:20 in the video there is a blue pop up asking it it made noise or hit the water.
And although in this case its likely to be water vapor related, it does look like a fuel dump that quickly evaporates.
They usually do a fuel dump before an emergency landing and they usually do the fuel dump over water.
Why the side channel poster thought this Nova Scotia plane or its fuel dump contrail was going to hit the water is the mystery.

Just search for "Nova Scotia fuel dump over water".

Actually, to respond to you wondering why water was mentioned, in relation to the UFO:

It's probably a very simple answer: that Nova Scotia is an island. (I didn't know this, before looking into this UFO case.)

So the fact of it being an island, and not a very big one: This probably means that there's just always a huge chance that anything seen in the sky, is actually flying over the water.

That's my guess, why people were mentioning water.

Just look at how much ocean is around Nova Scotia. There is WAY more water surface, surrounding the island, than there is any actual land surface, on the island:

edit on 16-1-2021 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wingz

I am going to show you five [5] photographs that are somewhat related to this thread and the issue are they really "contrails" or something else. In each picture will be an object of a geometric shape. Once you answer correctly I will post another picture.

So here we go. What partial or complete geometric shape do you see in the picture? Once you answer I will send you one with a contrail.

edit on 16-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I am going to show you five [5] photographs that are somewhat related to this thread and the issue are they really "contrails" or something else. In each picture will be an object of a geometric shape. Once you answer correctly I will post another picture.

So here we go. What partial or complete geometric shape do you see in the picture? Once you answer I will send you one with a contrail.

Well you've piqued my curiosity... but also, did you intend your post for me to answer? Or a different person? Just asking because your post says it's a reply to someone else?

Well you can clarify who you wanted to answer your questions lol.

But either way, your first posted pic is obvious what shape it shows. A triangle, and it's not a spoiler to say that, because everyone can see the triangle, lol.

Though I can't make out what the dark image is, in background of the triangle.

Well you can answer and clarify if your posts are for me or a different specific person?

Either way, I'm curious what you're going to post next. And what larger meaning you are going for, in your series of posts, hmmm...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No my comment was addressed to Wingz but we can continue as you can ask me anything. Sir you chose wisely as you are correct, the shape is a triangle. That pic was a screen shot from my video as taken on May 4, 2018 as submitted to a 3rd party UFO group who did image enhancement on it. A report was also filed with NUFORC. The green line is their handwriting to outline the image. They, no NOT NUFORC wrote back they are seeing a triangle. I concurred with them.

Now we are beyond the " I cant see it" . Yes, I will get to the contrails situation but here's another pic. So what do you see?

As a member you can RH click with you mouse over the image to increase the size. Here it is. So what geometric shape do you see. This isn't my video. It was a screen shot from a Middle East video as filmed by another person. I increased the image 400%.

That black spot. Yes, I see those at times. I have no idea and no, I don't always see an image of a triangle in everything.

edit on 16-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 16-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

No my comment was addressed to Wingz but we can continue as you can ask me anything. Sir you chose wisely as you are correct, the shape is a triangle. That pic was a screen shot from my video as taken on May 4, 2018 as submitted to a 3rd party UFO group who did image enhancement on it. A report was also filed with NUFORC. The green line is their handwriting to outline the image. They, no NOT NUFORC wrote back they are seeing a triangle. I concurred with them.

Now we are beyond the " I cant see it" . Yes, I will get to the contrails situation but here's another pic. So what do you see?

As a member you can RH click with you mouse over the image to increase the size. Here it is. So what geometric shape do you see. This isn't my video. It was a screen shot from a Middle East video as filmed by another person. I increased the image 400%.

That black spot. Yes, I see those at times. I have no idea and no, I don't always see an image of a triangle in everything.

Hmm the second pic strikes me as a bell-shape, or maybe better to call it a pear shape.

To me, the shape comes out when I squint, to smooth out the chaotic looking blob shapes, around it. It's the bright section of the photo that resembles a bell shape / pear shape.

So it's also still possible that there's more parts of the craft which are lost in darkness though. Like, maybe it might extend into a wider saucer shape, but the larger shape is lost in the dark.

Also, the blobby shapes around the UFO, might actually be blobs of plasma, and other substances apparently surrounding the craft.

ALSO, of course, I don't really know what the pic shows, just to be clear, I'm only throwing out guesses.

ALSO, your first photo made me curious to see the original version of that photo, please? Just for fun / curiosity, I want to play around with brightening it up, and see if I can draw more clarity out of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

^ I mean, do you have the original version of this pic, so that I can try to brighten it up?

I don't really want to try to mess around with this version, stuck with the garish green triangle drawn over it...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hmm well I'm just messing around with brightening your pic, even though it has that garish triangle drawn over it.

But you probably have already done this, or seen others do this to your pic, I'm assuming.

Well I can at least brighten it up enough to show that there is definitely something there, more than we saw in the triangle version:

But I'm assuming that you already have better versions of that picture already, right? If so, can you post it?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join