It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found Who Created Covid 19, The Process, And The Why

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Surprise surprise, Bill Gates helped fund the research that wasn’t supposed to be funded in this OP.

Got a pretty good source too.

Bill Gates own article he wrote lol

Bill Gates - Let’s Play God

So did they spend billions and billions of dollars for years to fight coronavirus or create a new market where they can supply the demand.
Bc obviously there hard work and research didn’t stop the pandemic and they all magically have vaccines available.
edit on 5-1-2021 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

It is so hard to vett anything these days; boris is long been known as a Satanist; there is alot of info on her

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

It is so hard to vett anything these days; boris is long been known as a Satanist; there is alot of info on her

What are trying to vet? I’m posting official NIH funded research and the gov docs saying that research of this nature posted in the OP was NOT supposed to be funded at all. The research to genetically modify coronavirus was considered to be dangerous and some critics even said it would be useless to stop a pandemic.

What’s posted here is official docs showing that the Obama admin, UNC, Harvard, Bill Gates, and China literally funded and conducted the research anyway, and even reported on it officially.

Then they spent years publicly warning everyone a pandemic was coming.

Even though the were spending billions and dangerously playing with coronavirus bc they claimed the research would PREVENT A PANDEMIC.

Now the pandemic is here, their research didnt stop it, the coronavirus that is loose is worse than any other version ever even seen before, and they all got vaccines and # to sell us now to cure this NOVEL Cov.

Oh and let’s not ignore the fact that unlike all the other Coronavirus that ever existed, this one just happens to only kill the old and sick that become huge debts on social medicine programs and corrupt, massive debt owing, governments.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I’m searching for the official pass given to Bill Gates via NIH to be the only person allowed to make genetically mutated coronavirus vaccines for profit during that time period. I mean I wanna learn to corner a market too with special federal access. Who wouldn’t?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
These are screenshots going over who made Covid 19 and exactly how they made it.
The links to the actual docs are below the screenshots.

Unless I see a real reason to not believe this is how Covid19 was created, I will be sharing this post tonight to millions by putting my marketing firm on it.

DIRECT TO PDF
LINK TO WEBSITE VERSION

——————————====================

These are screenshots of a press release that was posted the same day as the docs above and was made to defend the fact they were making Covid 19. Links below to actual press release.

DIRECT TO PDF
LINK TO WEBSITE VERSION

These reports came out March 2016 right when Trump was gaining steam and calling for a trade war with China.

Soon after, by 2017 the grease got pulled back from the worldwide elites running these programs. So in response they dropped a classic Spin, smoke N mirror, propaganda, alibi, misdirection, if we just warn about it first the dumb a$$ sheep don’t suspect us, works like a charm every time, corrupt, imperial, World Domination, Troy turned Roman Empire turned Catholic Church, Nazi Founding, Uboat Funding, cash broke Hitler backing to find the Holy Grail, Pedophile, Politician, children harvesting,
blue blood, cousin f#cker, msm,
press release

That's all I got. Probably easy to tie any individuals named in the PDFs to the final result we are experiencing today with a little bit of Google Research.
No Trophies

I would be very careful what you do next with this. You may find yourself dead in a tragic accident or suicide that can't be explained... Conveniently

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Im just gonna start using the term Coincidence Theories bc thats all I ever get as answer.

So for many years there has been a concerted and ever growing effort to cure diseases by governments, private parties, etc. The method that has taken the lead is genetics.

The gene editing technology at the forefront is called CRISPR.
It was developed by Harvard

This technology can kill diseases.

It can reverse aging

Target and attack specific people or groups

Mixing it with Gold, Stem cells, or young blood and plasma
Makes it more effective.

For those with the money, special access has been given to develop this technology for curing diseases and cornering the market for creating vaccines.

It has been paid for by Bill Gates (in part) and indirectly through NIH
All of the other “Usual Suspects” on TV have some hand in the development of these genetic technologies.

The internet has years of warnings that a coronavirus pandemic was coming and it was the most dangerous threat to our world. And billions of dollars and years of international research by the brightest minds and biggest governments worked on vaccines to try and get ahead of these pandemics that they said were coming. From the common cold virus.

The Coronavirus

To make all these genetic miracles and magic happen,
the CRISPR only needs one thing.

RNA

Its Called - RNA

And guess what has the biggest RNA

CORONAVIRUS HAS THE BIGGEST RNA

BUT these Elites aren’t involved with the CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC???

They were only paying billions of dollars and researching bc they said it would stop a pandemic. They specifically were working on Covid vaccines by making COVID stronger bc they said it was the biggest threat to our world. And they were being funded and allowed to do it when the world specifically decided not put a pause on this dangerous research.

And Coronavirus just happens to have the longest genome you can work with to essentially live forever and conquer the world with selective BioWeapons.

CRISPR AND RNA is being successfully used to
Cure Aging
Cure Diseases
Change Your Body
Target and Attack Specific Enemies WITH DISEASES

The Worlds Richest Men are perfecting technology that can basically cure anything by using a Coronavirus, right now, for the first time.

These Philanthropists have reached huge advancements in genetic engineering by donating 10s of billions of dollars to prevent the strongest Coronavirus Pandemic from happening.

And now The strongest Coronavirs Pandemic is happening
And they have nothing to do with it.
And no solutions really
They had some elections.
Handed out some money

I never even heard of Coronavirus before 2020, and in the last 48 hours I discovered the CRISPR Magic Wand. And apparently up until 2020 these were a huge deal quoted by prominent people, but I never heard anyone mention them or seen anything about them. This is like the greatest tech I have ever seen, its a huge deal and a new WMD. The public wasn’t informed about any of this. And the people in the know mentioned above, dont know why a part of this tech is killing people, stronger than ever, and shutting down the world.

When The Rona gets to someone it just dont like, it kills them quick.
But when The Rona meets someone it likes being deep inside of.
It doesn’t make them sick, it grows inside of them and turns them into a Large RNA Host. Until the valuable harvest.

So here’s my Coincidence Theory.
This is basically like The Matrix except we’re gene code hosts instead of batteries. It looks like we got a bug problem. Aliens, its not good. And bc of all the tech crap involved, injecting people with chips etc etc, its probably Borgs too. I cant make this # up. Google it. Use quotes and change the years to search.

Google Search Example Link

"crispr" "virus" "bill gates"
2016-2018

Google Search Exampe Link

All wars are won before they begin.

Father, give us courage to change what must be altered, serenity to accept what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
edit on 6-1-2021 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
These are the notes I gathered today to make the reply above
—————————————————
————————
———-
====
——
-

www.spglobal.com... nt-57506309

One of the first genetic nanotechnology products to hit the market in 2018 was Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s Onpattro, which uses a technique known as
RNA interference
to treat a rare disease called hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis.
There had been a long journey to get to that point, as nanotechnology in particular comes with many unknowns, such as molecule stability and patient toxicity, Langer said.
Exicure Inc., a Skokie, Ill.-based biotech, is running several early- to mid-stage trials using its nanotechnology, called spherical nucleic acids, CEO David Giljohann said in an interview. Exicure focuses on the fields of immuno-oncology, neurology and dermatology.

Before going public in 2019, Exicure raised funds from investors such as Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates. Finding backers with a distant enough outlook is important to an early-stage company, Giljohann said.
"Folks like Bill Gates and others that have been involved along the way, they've been involved because they're interested in the five-, 10-, 20-year horizon," Giljohann said.

11 Mar, 2020

—————-

Thu 28 Oct 2004

Could you make a genetically targeted weapon?

British Medical Association (BMA) was very concerned about RNA interference.

The report named Biotechnology, Weapons and Humanity II, warns that construction of genetic weapons "is now approaching reality". Such "genetic bombs" could contain anthrax or bubonic plague tailored to activate only when genes indicated the infected person was from a particular group.

amp.theguardian.com...

Rather than specifically triggering the toxic effects of organisms such as anthrax, the Sunshine project warned that weapons based on a new medical technique called
RNA interference
could shut down vital genes. If the sequence of the target gene varies between two different populations the technique could be used to interrupt key body functions in one population and not the other. "If as little as 10% or 20% of a target population would be affected, this would wreak havoc among enemy soldiers on a battlefield or in an enemy society as a whole," the group said.

Objection

“The best you would probably do is something that kills 20% of one group and 28% of another.”

- David Goldstein, University College London.

This guy in the article thinks genetic weapons are an exaggeration.

————
Fast forward to

Duke University
$3 million dollar grant from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to study resistance to HIV.

Center Director David Goldstein, PhD, will lead the investigation in collaboration with Kevin Shianna, PhD, and Jacques Fellay, M.D., PhD.

And David is now in the USA. Guess the Parliament didn’t think his 28% dead quip from genetics was amusing, and rather disturbing.

www.gatesfoundation.org...

————

1994 - basic report. No link needed

Coronaviruses are important human and animal pathogens and contain an extraordinarily long (27-31 kb) RNA genome. Its RNA synthesis involves complex mechanisms of regulation, similar to those of DNA viruses.

Coronavirus RNA transcription and replication may serve as a paradigm of RNA synthesis for RNA viruses in general.

—————-

The construction of a full-length genomic cDNA clone will improve considerably the genetic manipulation of coronaviruses.

The work needed to achieve this cDNA clone was done with the

transmissible gastroenteritis coronavirus (TGEV)

PUR46-MAD virus (abbreviated PUR-MAD),
an attenuated strain of TGEV that infects newborn piglets.

To assemble a fully functional infectious cDNA clone, leading to a virulent virus able to infect both the enteric and respiratory tracts...

the spike (S) gene of the PUR-MAD strain was replaced by the S gene of the TGEV virulent strain PUR46-C11 (abbreviated PUR-C11)

These viruses belong to group 1 coronaviruses, which include human, porcine, canine, and feline isolates with high sequence identity.

In the present study, we report the recovery of infectious TGEV from cloned cDNA and show that this procedure can be used to generate a genetically modified TGEV Coronavirus.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#!po=1.25000

——————

www.nature.com...

March 2019
Making a Covid attack only old people with bad lungs
old people and airways

————

www.nature.com...

Gold, stem cells and crispr
Live forever
—————-

www.cell.com...

Since their discovery, CRISPR-based systems have fundamentally transformed our ability to manipulate genomes. When combined with stem cells, these gene-editing tools also have the power to reshape our understanding of human genetics, developmental biology, and regenerative medicine.

————-
Google in quotes

“young blood” “genome editing”

“Young blood plasma” “crispr”

Genome editing
www.genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk...

Young blood and rats
www.biorxiv.org...

———

Will Harvard Prof. George Church “control” aging using genome editing?
rsiadmin
June 16, 2016
Tithonian dreams
In a recent interview, Harvard Prof. George Church, a pioneer in DNA sequencing technology whose lab has been on the forefront of the CRISPR genome editing revolution, states that it will soon be possible to control aging using CRISPR technology to program

————

Harvard stem cell gdf11 protein

hms.harvard.edu...

———

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fusionfilm

I would be very careful what you do next with this. You may find yourself dead in a tragic accident or suicide that can't be explained... Conveniently

F#ck Them ... Im from Trenton, Washington had to cross Trenton to get this country started, and these dip#s will have to go through Trenton if they think they are gonna take it.

Its Public info from google searches in about 3 hours ... They dont care who knows anymore

And thank you for the warning, I appreciate the heads up

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Have you handed this information over to the appropriate law enforcement agencies?

Seriously, if this proves what you are claiming, then this is an act of war.

It doesnt matter. the majority of the population have been conditioned not to question or be upset when it's a foreign issue.

The news can come out and directly say china is responsible and the majority of the people will be ok with it and continue with their lives.

People have been dumbed down, they are walking around in a trance.

Having the emotion to get upset and plan retaliation. Way too much work for the populace today.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Have you handed this information over to the appropriate law enforcement agencies?

Seriously, if this proves what you are claiming, then this is an act of war.

It doesnt matter. the majority of the population have been conditioned not to question or be upset when it's a foreign issue.

The news can come out and directly say china is responsible and the majority of the people will be ok with it and continue with their lives.

People have been dumbed down, they are walking around in a trance.

Having the emotion to get upset and plan retaliation.

Way too much work for the populace today.

EXACTLY

And I feel that ATS was absolutely the best place to repost this public information.
We all know the right people who needed to see this, will see it here.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusionfilm

Hey ! That sounds like a threat !

No : it sounds like a warning.
No : it sounds like a threat.
No : it sounds like a warning...

Have always wondered how it would be possible, for somebody, to : 'find himself dead' ?

( Asking for a friend. )

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
We all know the right people who needed to see this, will see it here.

If they hadn't already seen it before, when they were told to turn a blind eye.

Sorry, this changes nothing.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I just went back and read my posts and the notes I used. Yea, these people are def gonna wanna kill me.

Google search
2016-2018

“nih” “coronavirus” “funding” -2019

Search result 5

May 1st, 2017
Congress Defies Trump, Gives Big Raise to NIH Medical Research

“The bill includes a total of $73.5 billion for HHS (the Health and Human Services Department)

Provides $4.9 billion to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and Pandemics

“The agreement includes a total of program level of $7.3 billion for the CDC

Allocates $57 million to prepare for an influenza pandemic

And $5 for popcorn

——- ———— —

Result 6 NIH COVID-19 And Gene Mutations

NIH Report

3.5 percent of people with severe COVID-19 indeed carried rare mutations in genes involved in producing antiviral interferons. Those unusual aberrations never turned up in people with milder disease. The researchers went on to show in lab studies that those genetic errors leave human cells more vulnerable to SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Many questions remain. For instance, it’s not yet clear what drives the production of those debilitating auto-antibodies. Might there be more mutations in antiviral defense-related genes that researchers have yet to discover?

—— —No mention of Coronavirus being the source of what is making the genes of its victims change, strange considering they blame the person for having an issue or lack of something but they don’t blame the damn disease as the culprit? Wow

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The people responsible for this will spend a life time of hell and pain in their next life .
They are responsible for countless deaths and walk around like they are not responsible.

Let them fear what awaits them on their death bed.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Whether it was an international team carrying out the experiment or not, it’s an act of war on humanity.

It's like Pokemon ... except instead of just catching 'em ... now you summarily execute them.

When people know they're gonna die ... 'extracting' a confession is all too easy.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Although the source I will quote must remain anonymous, s/he shared info not considered in this thread that may shed some light on what the source indicated was a diabolical action, development and release of COVID-19. This source worked for the US government for a long time, now a whistleblower.

He indicated that the Chinese and US had worked on this virus for 5 years and it was released Oct. 13, 2019, as 13 is a fave number of the Cabal. He had said in his last call months ago: you wont believe what is coming next.

It is meant to be a depopulation agenda and he said that 90% of people would get it. (Some question why the mortality rate so low if it were a depopulation attempt but the economic collapse may be a factor?)

I also knew early in 2020 that 20 ft. not 6 ft. was the safer distance and other essential info that apparently was not released to the public early on allowing confusion and the virus to spread.

He stated that an emergency meeting was called in January 2020 because something had gone 'wrong' and they in a panic.

However its release in China was planned because they knew it would immediately crash the world economy if released in the US first. We rely on China for 85% of our goods. China had the draconian government and 10,000 5G poles as one of the first smart cities in China so that it could use authoritarian in measures to control it.

Review the TED Talk Bill Gates gave in 2015, notice the reference that a virus epidemic could be controlled as smart phones are prolific allowing tracking; he specifically mentions that satellites have the capability to track people's moves.

Interesting that the Citizen Social Score China has had in place only in recent years resulted in 12 million not being able to use trains or planes as scores too low by December 2018; by December 2019 22 million banned from these transport modes; by early 2020 60+ million. It does seem like practice runs for lock downs had preceded the virus release.

He mentioned that they were trying to get it to be carried by the mosquito but had not succeeded in that enterprise at least not yet.
edit on America/ChicagoamWed, 06 Jan 2021 05:14:43 -060031054305141America/Chicago by EarthShine because: add lines

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Coronavirus: Did a Chinese Scientist Steal the Virus from a Canadian National Microbiology Lab?

This is one thread that looks at Dr. Zhengli Shi along with a few others. She does have a lot of experience working with Bat Coronaviruses, was at the Wuhan Lab and took over the biological response when it broke out. Is high on the suspect list with the lab origins of this disease.

Gotta go back a little farther I think.

Who was it that helped build the Wuhan facility? It was Dr. Fauci ... if memory serves. Fauci ... who is indelibly linked to AIDS.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Please folks, most of what you are talking about is in the 21st Century Pandemic Timeline thread. This all started with the first SARS COVID line they discovered in 2002 and then mapped in 2003. The questions I see asked here are answered in summary form and in chronological order.

Have a look see, I'd love to have more replies with anything I missed in the time line.

21st Century Pandemic Timeline

edit on 6-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

How was what he said a pile of crap? Acting like predicting a pandemic is somehow a act of clairvoyance is a actual pile of crap. We have plenty of history of epidemics and plagues. It doesn't take a genius to look back through history and see how the ease of todays international travel practically invites a pandemic.

If that seems like a lot of nonsense to every one of you who are convinced this is some evil attempt at a population cull....I mean...how far do you have to deny reality to live in this world? Thats a honest question.

For this site taglinning Deny Ignorance there certainly seems to be a whole hearted embrace of Deny Logic among us.

And you can count me in as one of those people who believe that the more we allow man to screw around with these diseases and store them "just in case" the more we invite the scenario of 12 Monkeys. All these virus' need is one lunatic.

For me...if there is a cover up from China---this is it. Either lax security OR some deranged fool. Bill Gates is not partnering up with China to cull humanity. Of course China is going to try and deny full transparency in what happened. Of course they aren't going to report the deaths....China's strangehold on their own territory isn't as absolute as they would like it to be.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just to be clear, the testing posted in this op has a few key points to
It.

It was done during a period that these tests and funding for these tests on coronavirus were paused

It was was part of the CRISPR project

it was funded through NIH, UNC, and China which was backed by Bill Gates
This all shows they were aggressively working on this in the name of curing diseases

And this tech just so happens to flourish with long RNA Genomes

Coronavirus has the longest RNA

China has the highest diverse pool of Coronavirus RNA in their bat caves.

And this CRISPR tech is being used to make people live longer through the biggest medical breakthrough in history
It is also being researched publically that it can modify a disease to kill and target only certain people

And COINCIDENTALLY WITH MY TIN FOIL HAT ON the world is being attacked by the most powerful AND SELECTIVE coronavirus in history.

Why were the usual suspects allowed to perform these CRISPR experiments during the Gain Of Function pause?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join