It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found Who Created Covid 19, The Process, And The Why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: smurfy

Have you handed this information over to the appropriate law enforcement agencies?

Seriously, if this proves what you are claiming, then this is an act of war.

By whom? the experiment was an international team.

Whether it was an international team carrying out the experiment or not, it’s an act of war on humanity.

But you do have a thing about China in respect to the COV-19, while it is quite clear that China was the host country for the international 2015 experiment. Thing is, that muddies the waters, especially since stuff like this has been going on for a long time, (as in 2005) and there is no particular reason to be able to apportion blame for the virus to any particular participant, but rather the whole lot of them for doing what they were doing, after being castigated by Richard H. Ebright.

Quote from Ralf Baric in the aftermath,
“I would say that … given the dates that they have mentioned there and the fact that no health care workers have been infected would suggest it’s not transmitting efficiently in humans,” said Ralph Baric, who studies emerging viruses at the University of North Carolina.
He also went on to say, as if to consolidate the animal to human infection;
“So it sounds to me like it’s something that’s jumped from animals to humans, and it’s in early stages. And right now it’s virus evolution versus public health control measures to try to prevent spread. That’s what’s going on,” he said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Baric was very wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

All these people were warning about the inevitability of the rise of a particular class of pathogen.

It doesn't mean they made it. It means they had foresight due to their particular expertise.

They are the ones behind the vaccines and the best responses to defeat such pathogens.

Sticking our head in the sand and pretending it isn't something we need to address, is why the pathogen spread so far and wide.

The people who ignored the warnings and were told about the dangers, and continued to procrastinate or do very little, even after they knew something was going on, are the real villains.

There is a lot of nonsense going around about the virus, so, to be specific: It doesn't have anything 'functionally' from HIV. It does not look engineered. It is a natural descendent of existing strains. It mutates quite freely, which means also that it could have randomly inactivated itself just as much as could have gained function once in a human host. We don't even know where and when it crossed the species barrier. There are some pieces of evidence (from Italy and France) that it, or a similar pathogen - perhaps an ancestor, was already active in Europe late last year.

edit on 4/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Assuming this material is legitimate, I think a full investigation should be done to find out who/what researchers were involved in these studies, what institutions/universities facilitated it, and what organizations/governments funded it, and then:

* pull the credentials from the researchers involved, revoke any meritorious/academic standing related to the studies, and tell them if their caught trying to "enhance function", however you want to term it, inproving virulence or spreading or contagiousness of pathogens again, they'll be thrown in jail for life.
* slap a punitive fine on institutions/academic bodies involved, and tell them if their caught sanctioning this type of research again, any accreditation or academic certifications they have will be yanked, and they won't be able to operate so much as a teen driving school
* convene some type of tribunal or international hearings to find out what roles governments had to play in this, which of course involves China but sadly sounds like the US (and possibly other nations) had at least a part in funding this reckless garbage; the hearings are only exploratory/fact finding this time, but make it clear future cases involving this "research" would be referred for trial for war crimes, with politicians in play for prosecution
* ban this type of research and study, add it into the Geneva Convention, or record it as verboten in any and all international codes, laws and treaties to make it understood that it's a dangerous, destructive and dirty practice.

This goes to show that science does have a dark side, and there are such things as highly educated and learned imbeciles.

With great trepidation, and with heavy remorse after it was concluded, did some of the most brilliant scientific minds of the mid to late 20th century undertake study and development of atomic weapons. Many of those people, e.g. Oppenheimer, understood the gravity of what had happened, and had the ethical and moral backbone to take a position AGAINST such further research in the future. Seems like that type of ethical fiber is completely lacking in the researchers responsible for this plague. I suppose "bat lady" or whomever the gal is would warrant some praise for blowing the lid off the operation, but surely more than just a handful of researchers knew/know about these despicable and mind-numbingly idiotic "studies", yet no one has come forward to condemn it or shed light on how the virus got loose, i.e. where exactly, when, why they thought they could increase the efficacy and deadliness of a virus without risk of losing control.

A hard line needs to be thrown down on this entire field of study. Sure, research existing NATURAL pathogens, study viruses that have naturally evolved in the wild, but for God's sake, don't do Darwin's job for them!! Don't make them any more lethal or able to spread or survive than they already are.

This is no different, no less reckless or foolhardy, than trying to see who could squeeze the most megatons out of hydrogen bombs in the 1950s. This is a microscopic arms race, and should be dealt with just like it was with the nuclear arms race: strict monitoring, harsh sanctions and threats of violence against any parties that would refuse to heed future warnings.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ironically, from an issue of Nature in Jan 2020, mere weeks before COVID-19 would spiral out of control in Asia and begin it's destructive march around the world.

Researchers studying viruses in the lab sometimes deliberately make them more dangerous to help prepare better responses to outbreaks that might occur naturally. In 2017, the federal government began requiring that any National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant proposals involving gain-of-function research undergo a review by an expert panel to evaluate the risk of such work against the potential gains. But the names of the expert-panel members are not publicly available, nor are its reviews of study proposals.

This is analogous to rationalizing that the US needs to develop higher yield nuclear bombs to help study ways to neutralize such weapons used by potential adversaries.

Or, giving your sparring partner steroids so that you can better train yourself, should you have to combat Dwayne "Rock" Johnson in an actual real brawl.

Except, the potential for collateral damage and self-infected wounds in enhanced function research of pathogens, playing God with virus and bacteria, is like x1000 more real and serious than other instances of this kind of disaster scenario prep.

Sorry, this is abysmal risk vs reward analysis.

These people, these academics, this industry had their shot at it, have demonstrated they're incapable of performing the work without it blowing up in everyone's face.

Now is the time to crack down and prevent it from happening again.
edit on 4-1-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Woah. Solid OP. The chimaera/GoF function always alarmed me. And seeing as they WERE working on this within the last decade, Event 201, etc etc etc. oh and it was PATENTED. Just that....

Anyway. I also heard there was no fraud or peculiar abnormalities with this year otherwise political, economic, social, etc so I guess we are good.

So. It couldn’t be an act of war, or even retaliation.

Pretty sure

Edit: anybody heard anything about the HK protests or yellow jacket revolt lately? My sources gone dark.......

Chimera my ass.
Pleomorphic Bacteria is what we are dealing with and are what we have always been dealing with.

edit on 4-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
The people who ignored the warnings and were told about the dangers, and continued to procrastinate or do very little, even after they knew something was going on, are the real villains.

If somebody created COVID-19 then an intentional or negligent release makes them the clear villain.

Blaming the victims is dumb.

I know it's more convenient if the people you disagree with are villains, but this is a bit of a stretch.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

If somebody created COVID-19 then an intentional or negligent release makes them the clear villain.

Blaming the victims is dumb.

I know it's more convenient if the people you disagree with are villains, but this is a bit of a stretch.

But there isn't any actual evidence of human manipulation of the SARS-nCov-2 virus. The difficulty of just getting an effective vaccine is hundreds of times easier than building a functional virus in vitro. There's a history and lineage of these things happening well before we even had genomic technologies.

Back in the dark ages, they said that the Jews had 'made' and 'spread' the Black Plague, but that is just nonsense. They probably thought so because the Jews had less of a problem, due to all their 'ceremonial cleansing', social distancing (in the form of minimized interactions with non-Jews), and kosher food restrictions. We now know that rats and fleas spread the plague and the filthy suffered worse.

edit on 4/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Coronavirus: Did a Chinese Scientist Steal the Virus from a Canadian National Microbiology Lab?

This is one thread that looks at Dr. Zhengli Shi along with a few others. She does have a lot of experience working with Bat Coronaviruses, was at the Wuhan Lab and took over the biological response when it broke out. Is high on the suspect list with the lab origins of this disease.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Just so it’s clear and not assumptive what my goal was today.
(Even if I do write in a way that may seem emotionally driven)

1. Identify the type of research on Cov’s during 2016 to see where Obama’s admin left off and Trump was taking over.
2. Identify what countries and what research would be affected by Obama Admin leaving and their funding of worldwide pandemic research stopping or at least slowing down
3. Identify any American media, politicians or prominent figures that didn’t agree with stopping this research, what their warning was about stopping the research.
4. Eat Breakfast
5. Post on ATS what was found in steps 1,2,3 if it turned out to be fallout, warnings and evidence of potentially dangerous genetic manipulation of Covs, direct involvement of Wuhan Lab in this dangerous research, and Post media and political members crying foul over a pandemic that didn’t even happen yet, but are supportive of the potentially dangerous research

TOMORROW
1. Identify the unique versions and specific names of the more powerful Covid versions that were being made
2. Identify if those unique variants went anywhere else in the world.
3. Identity what did the countries that were getting funding do with their samples after funding stopped
4. Identify the samples Wuhan was working with.
5. Research all persons of importance involved in above research to see where they may have brought samples
6. Identify any ties or matches of those samples starting in an American Lab and ending up somewhere they shouldn’t be.
7. If steps above prove a match or ties via white papers that these dangerous samples were passed around and/or documented in a place they weren’t supposed to be, see step 8
8. Post findings on ATS
9. Responsible Parties that manufactured and distributed biological weapons with gross negligence at the very least will be identified.
10. Sip Tea

And so far what I posted shows exactly who in the USA made more deadly versions of the Covid and how exactly how they altered the Covid variants into unnatural pandemic versions. And it shows in the papers I posted direct involvement with Wuhan. So we do know a lot now. Those docs are not from a tabloid. Harvard literally is listed on them. Among others.
I’m doing this to see what’s actually out there bc it may help someone suffering right now bring whoever did this to justice or maybe help this stop faster.
I don’t care about which political party wins the fake bank election every four years by simply cornering both sides behind the scenes.
I don’t care about any of these billionaires that all partied and grew up together and then act like they hate each other and didn’t all commit the same crimes together, like they actually hang out with other people besides themselves after work.
And I don’t care about being right. This is 1’s and 0’s to me and I’m just gonna post what I find and hope someone can be helped or spared if I find evidence this whole event wasn’t natural and who is responsible.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Lol that statement didn't age very well did it. This statement is foolish even if the Wuhan lab didn't leak Covid-19 because they did create SARS-Cov hybrid viruses which they got from bats and they successfully engineered the virus to infect human cells. There is very good reason to be concerned about that type of research and many scientists did voice concerns. But lets just trust China it was purely coincidental that Covid-19 originated right near that lab.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The HIV strain has a deep conspiracy hole. I don't really know enough to say exactly what kicked it off, lots of theories, some coming from a lab as well.

As for Covid, some research from America, some from China, perhaps other parts of the world too when it comes to putting it all together.

The first version of this new tech is going to be a bit like the first Model T Ford, a bit clunky, few problems. Give a few more years and will be a lot faster and harder.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The HIV strain has a deep conspiracy hole. I don't really know enough to say exactly what kicked it off, lots of theories, some coming from a lab as well.

As for Covid, some research from America, some from China, perhaps other parts of the world too when it comes to putting it all together.

The first version of this new tech is going to be a bit like the first Model T Ford, a bit clunky, few problems. Give a few more years and will be a lot faster and harder.

As far as HIV, and a few other stds, they seem to be just plucked off ya now or turned into a new organism, hopefully of your choosing. I can’t tell if I’m the caveman afraid of fire and not embracing a future tech that Saves lives OR it’s not the fire that scares me, it’s who holding the fire, I think that is my issue with all this. I didn’t get a memo we were playing with disease DNA. Seems like they actually messed with Cov bc they wanted to find a shortcut to a vaccine. They just casually got an international idea and Cov has been a random medical pain in the ass since the 60s, sars, mers, the common cold, it’s so common and random just zap the sh#t out of it with that new DNA thing we got. So they got the Cov and they spliced it up with all the different variants listed in my op. No vote. No nothing. If you can catch a disease and play with it in your house until you figure out what kills it. No worries. Here’s your Nobel Prize Sir.

So.... You could still have HIV but it’s something else now. You could cough and now it’s airborne and your neighbor down the hall gets the new HIV you thought was DNA zap removed. And the new one doesn’t get you sick. It does one thing. In exactly ten years. It turns you into the opposite sex. And you ironically saved your neighbor thousands of dollars on that operation he was going to get. And you have boobs.

I’m supposed to believe that these people are smart enough to do what is on the technical papers in the op, or even just read it and understand it, but they didn’t know how to avoid this pandemic? How much have these people been paid to work on Cov since they found The Thing in the 60s? # them. Something is wrong and they either need to fix it with their big checks or at least start covering on the news what they were making so people can protect themselves.

If the MSM reported the lab work on this disease since the 1960s, all the variations
People wouldn’t care about masks
Because they wouldn’t leave the house

Which animal model was used for HIV in genome editing? Mice and rats. The most common animal model of diseases generated using genome editing is the rodent, including mice and rats.

Feb 17, 2020
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles › P...
Genome editing methods in animal models - NCBI - NIH

How does Crispr cas9 work? When the target DNA is found, Cas9 – one of the enzymes produced by the CRISPR system – binds to the DNA and cuts it, shutting the targeted gene off. Using modified versions of Cas9, researchers can activate gene expression instead of cutting the DNA. These techniques allow researchers to study the gene's function. www.broadinstitute.org › areas-focus Questions and Answers about CRISPR | Broad Institute

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

CRISPR is powerful, no doubt, but it has its drawbackssss. ... This allows for DNA to be deleted or new DNA letters to be "pasted" into the gap, but the process is significantly [error-prone] -- CRISPR sometimes make cuts at different points far from the target site and can [introduce errors into the genes.]

Oct 21, 2019!!

[introduce errors into the genes.]

error prone, no doubt,
What kind of errors?

I’m praying for sure
We don’t know what they released

edit on 5-1-2021 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2021 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

Someone already shared this post on Twitter and hashtagged it up

Twitter Post

Someone Tony? Someone? Uh-huh...

Tell you what though this is a zinger of a thread dude, thank you, this is the kind of thing I'm sticking around ATS, I join the political discourse for the banter but I was hoping to find some juicy stuff on Covid, you haven't disappointed.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

All these people were warning about the inevitability of the rise of a particular class of pathogen.

It doesn't mean they made it. It means they had foresight due to their particular expertise.

They are the ones behind the vaccines and the best responses to defeat such pathogens.

Sticking our head in the sand and pretending it isn't something we need to address, is why the pathogen spread so far and wide.

There is a lot of nonsense going around about the virus, so, to be specific: It doesn't have anything 'functionally' from HIV. It does not look engineered. It is a natural descendent of existing strains. It mutates quite freely, which means also that it could have randomly inactivated itself just as much as could have gained function once in a human host. We don't even know where and when it crossed the species barrier. There are some pieces of evidence (from Italy and France) that it, or a similar pathogen - perhaps an ancestor, was already active in Europe late last year.
Hmmm. So it does or does not have a patent and was also worked on in term of GoF as has been documented?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
There were many countries and scientists doing this work since 2003.

Have a look at the 21 Century Pandemic TImeline

Pandemic Timeline

I end the timeline in 2019 when COVID became a pandemic, but it is pretty comprehensive about who, how, when and why.

Feel free to add to it after 2019.
edit on 5-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

That's what I been try'n to tell everybody for a damn year now.

Chronaut

I can also tell you that this

is the biggest crap pile so far on in this post. No amount of expertise
gives people psychic ability or pre cognition. And that's what it would
take to predict this out break unless.

Unless the obvious. What happen to follow the science? Man you people!

UHHGGG!

edit on 5-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Have you handed this information over to the appropriate law enforcement agencies?

You're figuring that out now?

But thats OK I forgive you, I think we all have to keep re-figuring that out over and over again because its so outrageous/audacious. I think I'm over that now.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Yeah, how about the book by Dean Koontz in 1981 called The Eyes of Darkness where a disease breaks out from Wuhan. In the book the disease is called "Wuhan-400".

Thats coincidental huh?.. Out of all the cities in the world..

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

We have an antidote. Its 98% effective without mRNA. It costs $10

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join