It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here has had Covid and gotten it again?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
My sister has tested positive twice, 3 months apart. Hospitalized both times. a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Was the second time recent ? Did you try Ivermectin?

Early Outpatient Protocol

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Did she try Ivermectin?

Early Outpatient Protocol

It costs $10

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tukota
Thank you for posting this. To add to your question, if you have recovered from COVID do you still need to think about a vaccine? Wouldn't your body recognize it, if you're re-exposed to the virus, and do it's immune response thing? But that doesn't seem to be the case because of the re-infections we're hearing about. An elderly couple I know in an assisted care facility complex both got it and recovered and were told they should be immune for 4-5 months, so do they need the vaccine? It's kind of confusing.

Well lets think - if you get the Flu, can you get it again? I think yes. Not sure how that translates to COvid but..

They did a study in Iceland - they found that many people had multiple strains of the virus. So this thing doesn't stay in one form. It mutates. My guess is that even if you become immune for a period of time to one strain, you can prob get another strain.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tukota

You can pm me, so we don’t deviate too much. It depends on the drug targets though, two major issues could be seen. A neutrophil, eosinophil and innate based response which could lead to clotting and bad inflammation. More likely is a longer lasting chronic infection with possible secondary infections with opportunistic bacteria or others. Some patients get mild symptoms and carry it for awhile and they believe this could be a driver for mutations that increase infectivity and maybe severity.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: tanstaafl

What about viruses that suppress the immune response or prevent the formation of effective neutralizing antibodies like hepatitis and HPV? Those patients might disagree.

Or... not?

Seriously - how can you argue that a vaccine can work, but natural immunity can not, since they are both based on the exact same process?

As for Hepatitis natural immunity is still a thing. As for HPV, apparently the studies are mixed, but I would argue that is because they want to encourage the vaccine. Yes, I said it, the NIH, along with the AMA, the FDA and most other governmental and NGOs are biased toward the promotion of vaccines.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I’m not arguing one against the other. You could be right about Covid and many respiratory diseases but you’re wrong about HPV and hepatitis. I could care less about the oversight organizations, they can do whatever they want and much of it is based on money and lobbying. I only speak about what I see, can reproduce and know from the field.

You can’t make blanket statements in science, it just doesn’t work that way. Hepatitis natural immunity is crap compared to a vaccine, same with HPV now that the kinks have been worked out. The same will apply to HIV and other vaccines that bypass or suppress the immune response.

Respiratory seasonal diseases, I absolutely agree with you. What is the point? Unless it’s killing the crap out of people or you have a specific genetic issue where a vaccine may be beneficial, they shouldn’t be mandatory and let your immune system, with millions of years of evolutionary backing, deal with it. It’s healthy.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
Unless it’s killing the crap out of people or you have a specific genetic issue where a vaccine may be beneficial, they shouldn’t be mandatory

No. sorry... no vaccine, under any circumstances, should ever be allowed to be made mandatory, for any reason.

My body. My choice.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
My Uncle had a bad cold the last week of September. He ended up feeling so bad he went to the ER for back pain and fever. He was admitted and found to be suffering from pneumonia and a bad kidney infection. He also tested positive for covid. He was very sick and needed oxygen. A few days later he was sedated and put on a ventilator.

A week later he was put on dialysis. This worked well. He then became anemic and had tachycardia. Forward two weeks, and he is still testing positive for covid. The family reached out to Baylor to try to get him some Regeneron. He was denied at that point as they were no longer doing the trials.

By the end of the third week in October, he needed a blood transfusion and was still positive for covid. On the last day of October, they put in a permacath and performed a tracheostomy. Thankfully he made it through the surgeries. At this point, the family was searching for a long term facility, and he was finally moved the second week of November. Again, thankfully he made it through the transfer. He was put on a sedative instead of the paralytic, but still on a ventilator. By the next week, he finally tested negative for covid.

The following week, he was still holding steady, and tested positive for covid AGAIN. By Dec 1st, they finally took him off of all sedatives, and the family was just waiting for him to start waking up. They finally got to visit him, which is crazy, because they all tested positive back in September and were required to quarantine for two weeks per the state of Texas. Most of the family had mild cold symptoms.

The second week of December he was finally communicating! The only oxygen was a CPAP, and he seemed to be healing. On December 18th, he coded and was without a pulse for 25 minutes. This happened on dialysis. The family was told the virus severely damaged his kidneys. Many doctors came out to tell the family to sign a DNR. He actually sustained two cracked ribs from the CPR. It was pretty horrible, but he came back.

Now it is a waiting game. He is not responding to the doctors at all, and only slightly with the family. I love my uncle dearly, but at 70, he was hypertensive, had a horrible diet, was obese, and is diabetic. He also had gastric bypass surgery about ten years ago, and never followed the supplement protocol. He stopped staying home as he should have. He was one of those people who should not have left the house but was also on borrowed time, to begin with.

So does this qualify as two positives? I really don't know.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I've been unmasked and around people who had it, as has my wife and kids but none of us have gotten it. Only my mother who also happens to be the only one who follows the retarded "guidelines".

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have had it and been re-exposed multiple times for certain.

The 1st time I got it was the last week of March 2020. It was horrible. I could hardly breathe for about 15 days. My body ached all over. I had this bizarre cough. And I was exhausted sleeping 10-14 hours a day- extreme fatigue.

Since I am asthmatic and couldn't find my asthma inhaler, I was taking large doses of Magnesium tablets just to breathe. A lot of people with asthma have a magnesium deficiency. But for Covid, I was taking 5-8 magnesium tablets a day just to breathe.

Back in March 2020, the media was still denying that Covid was airborn. March media stories contended that the only way a person could catch it was close contact from another infected person. The media didn't admit that Covid was airborn until the end of April. So everyone in my neighborhood who had it in March didn't wear masks until May.

Since I rarely get sick, I did not like what Covid did to me. I wanted to be sure I was immune for good. The only way to be sure is re-exposure. So yes, I re-exposed myself to coughing people in hopes that I would catch a mutation to fight it off.

Then I signed up for antibodies research in Arizona.The antibodies test is based off testing for a specific protein which people's bodies release to fight off Covid. That specific protein is what the vaccines are based on as well. The vaccines make the human body release the specific protein to fight Covid.

But low and behold, on the antibody test I tested negative to the protein. Yet, I know I had Covid. And I know I re-exposed myself on purpose. And I live in 85009, which has the most Covid cases in the state of Arizona- even more than Yuma. So I know I am immune. Yet, my body is not producing the protein. How so?

My immune system is different from others. I am immune to diseases that most people are not immune to. I was exposed to herpes at birth and developed a newborn immunity to it that has lasted my whole life. I am immune to mononucleosis (my sister spit on my toothbrush to infect me on purpose) and fought it off without incident.

So despite signing up for antibodies research and testing negative for the protein that the average immune system uses to fight Covid, I re-exposed myself again. Easy to do in 85009, the most cases in Arizona.

Low and behold, my new co-worker tested positive for Covid in October and we share a 36×48 inch office space. She does not wear a mask because she has COPD respiratory problems. And still on re-exposure to Covid in the office, I maybe only had a cough for a few days and slept a few extra hours.

Yet, still no "protein" that is tested for in the antibodies test even though I know for certain that I am immune.

So I am signing up again for antibody research and hoping that they take a closer look at my blood sample to see if they can figure out why I am immune when my immune system does not release the protein that they test for. Clearly my immune system is killing Covid with a different method. Hope they figure out how.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join