It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA’s SoS Raffensperger Gave Hackers Roadmap To Infiltrate Machines A Year Before Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

GA SoS Brad Raffensperger posted what is essentially a guide to hack Dominion, ES&S, and Smartmatic voting systems during the summer of 2019, one year ahead of the 2020 elections. This made every aspect of the Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite open for business to anyone in the business of skewing elections. Raffensperger gave them a year to prepare with the actual components Dominion uses and perfect the methodologies used to hack the GA election.

This link is to the redacted GA Master Technical Evaluation. Although redacted, the report left every route needed to hack and control each technical component Dominion uses as well as adding an actual vulnerability to get hackers started.

The GA evaluation also lists the scanners needed to find the source code and all possible routes into all three systems. I’ll be getting back to this later but it even identifies Dominion’s source code.
GA’s SoS Raffensperger Gave Hackers Roadmap To Infiltrate Machines A Year Before Election

Voters in any state using electronic voting systems during the 2020 election should be angry at the government of GA about this.

Right now the exact same people in GA are telling voters to use these exact same voting machines and to go out and vote in a run off that will determine the fate of the nation.

It also looks like our SoS "ordered county election officials to do a complete software wipe of the BMDs and install brand new software that never went through the certification process" before the Nov. election. See the email below.

All of this and more is in the link above that I found on twitter at Patrick Byrne. Even more evidence there for anyone looking.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Speaking as a Georgian, I'm fully on board with Trump supporters boycotting the election on Jan. 5.

OP ... so you can use that diagram to hack Georgia's election systems?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What background do you have in programming ?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Gryphon66

What background do you have in programming ?

College entry courses Personal interest in Python, Java, etc.

How about you? Are you a computer genius?

Can you hack the Georgia Election system based on that blurry schematic above?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Speaking as a Georgian, I'm fully on board with Trump supporters boycotting the election on Jan. 5.

OP ... so you can use that diagram to hack Georgia's election systems?

It doesn't matter who wins, it's a choice between the CCP and the swamp (if there is a difference now).

I can see you didn't click the link in the OP.

How big is the barn door Raffensperger opened to hackers? — over 20 pieces of equipment which represent what you see at a polling station and what you don’t see. Raffensperger’s list identified every avenue for hackers to explore for every election in 2020. Dominion specializes in selling outdated, no longer supported systems and equipment. The links below show how easy it is to find hacking instructions for everything in the polling station.

Dominion, Dominion Mobile Ballot Printing solution – DELL LATITUDE E3480 + OKIDATA C712DN are Bluetooth connected (not counted in GA cert process), Polling Place Scanner, PPS Tabulator, Mac Mini, ISYNC, Bluetooth, sandbox, Dominion ImageCast Precinct scanner, Windows, Linux, Android, SQL Server, SQLite, Virtual environment, private network, KNOWINK – Ruby on Rails, ( EPDMS), iPads are WiFi connected, wireless hotspots, EPDMS LAN

As an example, and because the ballot on demand printers are always on, hackers can use the Bluetooth to gain direct access to the “offline” network connected directly to Dominion’s Democracy Suite and always have access to the entire system. KNOWINK’s PollPad provides WiFi and Bluetooth access but is supposed to have some kind of firewall. Below, you’ll see how KNOWINK made that useless.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeah, we know. It's always one false dilemma or another ...

So, could you hack anything based on what you provided?

Did you look at the spreadsheets or just copy and paste?

PS: I'm sorry I didn't bother with the BS in your article, and honestly, I looked at the spreadsheet that's supposed to prove something.

edit on 3-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Do you honestly believe they would provide detailed instructions on how to hack into the system? Please. Anyone that has a rudimentary knowledge of hacking would know where to start and how to gain the necessary details.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Do you honestly believe they would provide detailed instructions on how to hack into the system? Please. Anyone that has a rudimentary knowledge of hacking would know where to start and how to gain the necessary details.

It gave makes and models of the devices used. Then you can search online and find hacks for that make and model. I am not in IT but understand this.

I remember when I ran windows, you could do the same thing for software. It was all out there, hacked and cracked.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Have you noticed that the folks who believe the election was fair have decided their best strategy is personal attacks on people who want an audit? What’s that tell you?

That plus those who attempt to downplay things like this in the OP also tell us everything we need to know about them personally..

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The really hilarious thing here, if you look at it from the right angle, is that the Dominion Machines were bought in Georgia in the spring after the 2018 debacle with alleged vote switching on the ES&S machines that had no paper trail whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: HalWesten

It gave makes and models of the devices used. Then you can search online and find hacks for that make and model. I am not in IT but understand this.

I remember when I ran windows, you could do the same thing for software. It was all out there, hacked and cracked.

You need a bit more than just that. Network security was part of my job for over half of the 31 years I've been in IT. I know a little bit about this.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

What would it take to hack the Dominion system based on what you know?

Wouldn't the hack leave "footprints" throughout the systems?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The really hilarious thing here, if you look at it from the right angle, is that the Dominion Machines were bought in Georgia in the spring after the 2018 debacle with alleged vote switching on the ES&S machines that had no paper trail whatsoever.

I think this election has opened some peoples eyes to the fact that, the only reason to use a machine to count votes is so you can cheat better.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh, and for anyone interested in the facts underpinning the OP ...

Here's the details page regarding the Dominion purchase at Raffenspergers website.

If you click on the link on the left hand side "Evalutation Spreadsheett" you'll find something that looks very familiar to you.

You will notice that it is the same spreadsheet that OP's article references.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I think this election has opened some peoples eyes to the fact that, the only reason to use a machine to count votes is so you can cheat better.

I remember what George Carlin said: "If voting made any difference they wouldn't let you do it."

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

But they did a hand recount in Georgia and the original results were shown to be correct.
edit on 3-1-2021 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think I would be more worried by the fact that hackers actually had a voting machine to work on at DEF CON in 2019. Of course the only way to "hack" it involved opening it up.

But I'm sure that happened at numerous polling places and nobody noticed.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

You need a bit more than just that.

Of course you do. Knowing what is on the other side of the network sure helps.

Someone can give you a roadmap. You still have to have a vehicle and know how to drive if you want to take full advantage of it.

edit on 3-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

But they did a hand recount and the original results were show to be correct.

Re-counting fraudulent ballots isn't going to change the outcome. You know, the ones with empty lots as the voter's address, underage voters, dead voters, invalid signatures, etc. Of course it's going to show the same thing, the ballots are what need to be verified first, then the count can be verified. For example, if you have ten thousand ballots that are void for any of the legal reasons, you cannot count those but we saw statements that they were, in fact, counted. That has been verified in at least two locations if memory serves.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

But they did a hand recount in Georgia and the original results were shown to be correct.

They were going to do a full audit, re-canvass and recount.

For some reason all they did was recount the fake ballots. Once by hand and once by machine. Then they looked at envelopes and did not match them to the ballot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join