It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jovan Pulitzer says Georgia Called in Trucks to Get Rid of the Evidence in Fulton County

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

repeat this 20 times real fast ........

"dog faced pony solider show" 😃

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Sadly, I think this is complete BS.

Dude said he hacked into a poll pad. It turned out to be a cheap 75” TV hanging on the wall connected to a hidden WiFi network. He has a video on his YouTube channel where he shows the TV info and a picture.

Then he claimed the trucks were rolled in and documents shredded.

If you saw the trucks, saw the shredding, where’s the pictures? You know this is being investigated, you have a phone in your pocket, show me the pictures.

I think he’s full of #. No matter how much I want the voter fraud exposed, people like this destroy credible claims of fraud.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I don't believe him.

So you can relate to those who don't believe the election results?
Good

Cause it is all about what you believe?

Lol
Pathetic

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I just pointed out that the man doesn't have the credentials he claimed.

Of course, that doesn't matter to folks who want to believe.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Sure. IF you weren't convinced that the claim was true, why would it merit yet another thread for the same individual?

Looking at this individuals background pretty much says it all, but then, you're just pointing out possibilities, and leaving plenty of red herring about.

You can understand that he's claiming that these voting systems can connect to the internet.

That doesn't require working in the computer industry.

Like I said, time will tell.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It doesn't matter because everyone saw what democrats did on election night. Stopping the count and kicking out all GOP. Not allowing any monitoring by GOP, etc. That is the only evidence required.

You lose even if you believe you won. That won't ever change.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

I think he’s full of #. No matter how much I want the voter fraud exposed, people like this destroy credible claims of fraud.

None if this is helping to prove voter fraud. None of this is getting Mr. Trump any closer to a second term. Therefore, my conclusion given the unending stream of not just falsehoods, but bumbling incompetency on the part of Giuliani et. al. this has never been an attempt to actually prove anything, the cases with mispellings, attorneys admitting in court that they're not claiming fraud under oath, the rather unconvincing lady testifiying in Michigan ... they're not trying to win or prove anything.

They're programming their base for the anxiety/apathy feedback cycle.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I keep telling you guys:

I wouldn't trust Pulitzer as far as I could throw him:

www.jasoncolavito.com...

Last night The Curse of Oak Island delivered its verdict on the allegedly “Roman” sword that erstwhile Treasure Force Commander and current History Heretic J. Hutton Pulitzer has been promoting as a “100% confirmed” Roman artifact that would rewrite Nova Scotia history. The Lagina brothers, stars of the show, had the sword examined at St. Mary’s University in Nova Scotia, where both an expert in Classics and a chemist specializing in metals declared that the sword is almost certainly modern. A chemical analysis of the sword found that it was made of brass with a zinc content of about 35%, characteristic of brass made in the 1890s or later. Older brass has a lower zinc content.

He revealed his own motives for promoting the Roman sword when he claimed to have exclusive information about interpersonal disagreements among the cast of Curse of Oak Island, which he reported beneath a vaguely homoerotic image of the all-male cast of the show fondling the sword, captioned “Are you ready for sword play?” Sadly, since “Sword Play” was the name of the episode, I don’t think Pulitzer actually realized how his graphic appeared.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It doesn't matter because everyone saw what democrats did on election night. Stopping the count and kicking out all GOP. Not allowing any monitoring by GOP, etc. That is the only evidence required.

No, "everyone" didn't see what you saw. That should be your first clue that the argument is flawed: appeal to the crowd.

The count was not stopped, the "GOP" wasn't kicked out, Rudy showed you 3 minutes of a 14 hour long video.

There's not any evidence required. And there's certainly none here. Mr. Trump programmed you guys for months to question the election, believe despite all evidence that there was "massive voter fraud" etc.

It makes me sad for many folks, at the end of the day.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I tried to demonstrate some of the issues with the witness.

I was accused of crucifixion. LOL.
edit on 1-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No, "everyone" didn't see what you saw. That should be your first clue that the argument is flawed: appeal to the crowd.

The count was not stopped, the "GOP" wasn't kicked out, Rudy showed you 3 minutes of a 14 hour long video.

There's not any evidence required. And there's certainly none here. Mr. Trump programmed you guys for months to question the election, believe despite all evidence that there was "massive voter fraud" etc.

Lying about it changes nothing. Go on, keep on lying. It's your own spiritual funeral.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yes, “everyone” did see that.

EVERY news station reported the count would be stopped until morning.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Lying about it changes nothing. Go on, keep on lying. It's your own spiritual funeral.

My spiritual funeral? How's that?

I'm not lying friend. Not everyone believes in what you believe in. They certainly don't believe in the "Stop the Steal" nonsense. You're trying to argue that a majority of people, some where, agree with your position. That's a fallacy.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Okay ... then you should be able to show us that, right?

If everyone saw it, and every news station carried it ... show us.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No, you are a liar. Every post you make is a lie. I have not seen a single post you made that exhibits any truth to it. You are the fallacy.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The dude lied.

I believe the story was someone was fishing off Oak Island and pulled the sword up in his net. The sword was given to Pulitzer and he claimed it was a 100% verified Roman artifact....turned out to be a replica made in the early 1900's.

People saw the sword on TV and started posting pictures of exactly the same sword.

If any one would take the time to watch a couple of the COOI episodes he was in, he comes across as a con man.

A simple search for J. Hutton Pulitzer and The Curse of Oak Island. It's not that difficult.

edit on 1-1-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

The dude lied.

I believe the story was someone was fishing off Oak Island and pulled the sword up in his net. The sword was given to Pulitzer and he claimed it was a 100% verified Roman artifact....turned out to be a replica made in the early 1900's.

People saw the sword on TV and started posting pictures of exactly the same sword.

If any one would take the time to watch a couple of the COOI episodes he was in, he comes across as a con man.

A simple search for J. Hutton Pulitzer and The Curse of Oak Island. It's not that difficult.

I provided a link earlier to his entire video catalogue at Amazon.

Folks don't care.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I will just leave this here:

edit on 1-1-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Okay ... then you should be able to show us that, right?

If everyone saw it, and every news station carried it ... show us.

Sure, why not.

Later in the night, Regina Waller, the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections, told ABC News that the election department sent the State Farm Arena absentee ballot counters home at 10:30 p.m. despite earlier intentions to complete processing Tuesday night. Some additional numbers could still come out Tuesday night, but as of now the staff will be back at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.

And guess where that’s from?

ABC NEWS

Can’t wipe it all.

Eat crow.
edit on 1-1-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

I love you guys ... I really do.

Here's what your source says just before your cherry-picked quote:

Fulton County officials said repairs were made within two hours and that no ballots or equipment were impacted.

As for the timing of counting ballots, county officials said, "there was a brief delay in tabulating absentee ballots while the repairs were being conducted."

"Tonight Fulton County will report results for approximately 86,000 absentee ballots, as well as Election Day and Early Voting results," county officials said.

"As planned, Fulton County will continue to tabulate the remainder of absentee ballots over the next two days," the officials continued. "Fulton County did not anticipate having all absentee ballots processed on Election Day."

Here's the actual title ...
Pipe bursts in Atlanta arena causing 4-hour delay in processing ballots

So, there's a bit more context ... but wait, there's more ...

Fulton County Election Chief Richard Barron said Friday during a special board meeting there never was an announcement for everyone to leave the arena.

"Certain staff that [was] on the cutting stations, that [was] on the flattening stations, that [was] extracting from the inner envelopes, those staff left as work completed," Barron said. "I found out sometime. I think a little after 10:30, that they were going to cease operations. I told them not to do that."

Source

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join