It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jovan Pulitzer says Georgia Called in Trucks to Get Rid of the Evidence in Fulton County

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'm gonna give Klass a lot of credit for having the class
we've seen from him lately. When he knows something
is wrong he speaks his mind and the truth as he is
seeing it. Despite any predisposed views. I for one am
glad to see that in any man these days.

I think the whole election fiasco is distraction in the theater.
Even Trumps presidency was of course planned. As always it's
all about what the bankers want. And they want us gone. I'm
thru ignoring that. Because that's what we've been doing.
Biden is going to be POTUS because what we want doesn't
matter. Never did. So quit fooling yourselves. We all know
what's up and what it means.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
The Sloop Gohn B was only 16 feet long. They brought it up and its bell is in the wall of a lighthouse in the Bahamas. I never said all sloops are 16 feet.

edit on 12 31 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Your source does not say that. Your source says this:

(Sloops were precarious 16-foot vessels, sailing hundreds of miles without a chart with a 5-person crew.)

But I'd love to hear more about the Sloop John B being raised. Do you have more info on that? If your only source is the one which made the above claim, color me doubtful.

Thing is, with songs of the sea, they aren't always true stories.

One of my favorites.
edit on 12/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
There are many links to information on the John B here. It is hard to search for because of all the song references. I can see it being blown all out of proportion in both size and reputation in the writing of the many versions of that song. The bell was mentioned in a show about pirate gold on the History Channel. I thik they only brought up parts as it was in such bad shape when found.

As for the ballots, why were they shredded if it is against the law even though they have been counted many times. Were they counted without using any machines?

edit on 12 31 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Georgia law says election materials (paper and electronic) must be retained for 24 months after a given election.

But, if millions of Georgia ballots were "rigged" as described by Jovan Pulitzer here: www.thegatewaypundit.com... , there might be less jail time for the law-breakers if they destroy the ballots, than there would be for having their ballot rigging scheme exposed.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

The bell was mentioned in a show about pirate gold on the History Channel.
Oh, the "History" Channel. That's different.

As for the ballots, why were they shredded if it is against the law even though they have been counted many times.
Were they shredded?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I cannot believe that anyone believes that anyone behind providing fraudulent ballots or in any other way rigging the election would be dumb enough to just leave the evidence of their misdeeds readily accessible to anyone looking for such damning evidence. That could only be true if they knew that such discoveries would not matter after January 6 anyway. IMHO.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Not much you can do when half the countries hate is strong enough to throw our entire election process in the garbage to win. Get ready for increased taxes, less jobs, lower wages, and no freedom. That’s what the left voted for.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ah.

I assumed that Mr. Pulitzer's antics would accelerate.

He did not invent the QR Code. Source

Mr. Pulitzer is best known for inventing the CozyCat, one of Time's "Worst 50 Inventions" ... LOL. Source

His last gig seems to have been as a professional treasure hunter looking for the Ark of the Covenant. Source

There's just no way anyone can take these grifters seriously.
edit on 1-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I don't believe him.

This is ATS. I wouldn't expect you to without doing your due diligence. Perhaps watch some of the CNN video clips on youtube showing how easy these machines are to hack. CNN is a reliable source, right?

Having worked in IT, I could bring in any machine and show the courts how I can hack into it in a matter of minutes... because I already know how it works and what the passwords are and if I set up anything on that machine.

Long time tech and consultant here. If you've worked in IT, then you know insecure and hackable most systems are. It's why corporations and governments pay a lot of money to folks like you, me, and other techs here on ATS to defend against those attacks.
You also know that studying how systems work is what hackers do. The dice are always loaded because they spend their days looking for ways to circumvent those systems. Ask NASA and other government agencies. They've all be hacked.

Now, IF he did it through the elections network (which has several layers of security (and I am speaking as someone who's worked elections as well) and proveably on election day... that's another kettle of fish.

So you're an expert in both IT and voting machines? It's about time you come clean. Then why are you having such a hard time believing this guy can hack one of these machines in person or over a network? Especially since it is well known that most, if not all, of these machines are using Windows 7 or an older OS.

Thanks for chiming in Byrd.
edit on 1/1/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Georgia law says election materials (paper and electronic) must be retained for 24 months after a given election.

But, if millions of Georgia ballots were "rigged" as described by Jovan Pulitzer here: www.thegatewaypundit.com... , there might be less jail time for the law-breakers if they destroy the ballots, than there would be for having their ballot rigging scheme exposed.

That's an interesting article. If true, someone needs to be answering for it. Who am I kidding?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's a well-known fact that one of the continuing security concerns in all electronic voting machines is the ability to connect to the internet, usually over a cellular moden.

Every company that makes electronic voting equipment has machines that "CAN" connect to the internet.

'Online and vulnerable': Experts find nearly three dozen U.S. voting systems connected to internet - NBC News January 2020

Yep, it's low-hanging MSM fruit, but it establishes that this is not a new issue.

Jovan Pulitzer made some unsubstantiated claims in front of an unofficial meeting of Republican State Senators from Georgia. He is not an "IT expert" he's a an actor. Source

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The war has already been fought.

And we lost.

Trump lost because he appealed to the base, but forgot everybody else.

Trump alienated a lot of moderate Republicans, and even a lot of the more hard core ones. It's difficult to take a leader seriously as a Republican or a Conservative when he tweets like an angry teenager and complains constantly that other people are being mean to him.

If it weren't for the issue of immigration and trans in the military I'd have called him as the Democrat and Biden as a moderate Republican. Especially during the debates when Trump made lots of claims but didn't cite any facts or figures or sources behind them. That's the kind of thing that I'd expect from the left, not the right.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The war has already been fought.

And we lost.

Trump lost because he appealed to the base, but forgot everybody else.

Trump alienated a lot of moderate Republicans, and even a lot of the more hard core ones. It's difficult to take a leader seriously as a Republican or a Conservative when he tweets like an angry teenager and complains constantly that other people are being mean to him.

If it weren't for the issue of immigration and trans in the military I'd have called him as the Democrat and Biden as a moderate Republican. Especially during the debates when Trump made lots of claims but didn't cite any facts or figures or sources behind them. That's the kind of thing that I'd expect from the left, not the right.

He lost because people cheated big time, and the Dominion algorithm did a double whammy on it. See what happens on Jan 6.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
I was wondering where you were. If there's no dissent, all we have is an echo around here. Thanks for the link. He has an interesting background.

Pulitzer is both a forensic researcher and a forensic historian. His research work can be found at stanford.academia.edu/JHuttonPulitzer and his personal website is JovanHuttonPulitzer .org

Pulitzer is a professional Board Member, Intellectual Property Collaborator and Advisor to Companies: Creator of "Scan Commerce" and "Scan to Connect" "MPOC Mobile Point of Care Testing" and "Haptic Mapping" platforms and patents.

I have no idea what his IT credentials are, but he seems to have a good enough understanding of the tech these machines use to invent his own scanning systems. I've been in the computer industry since 1986, and I haven't invented any scanning systems.

But back to your claim that he is an actor. Where did you see that? You've piqued my interest.
ETA: Nevermind. I see what you're getting at. He's been on some reality TV shows as a consultant.

edit on 1/1/2021 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

More baseless unproven mince for the butthurt democracy hating Trump crew.

And the beat goes on.........And the beat goes on.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I linked his videos on Amazon above.

Here's his IMDB listing.

He has his own independent "Wikipedia" listing because Wiki wouldn't let him post unsubstantiated garbage: Wikipedia Page for Jovan Hutton Pulitzer

The link at Stanford is to his Alumni page: Source

I'm sure that's there because he's allowed to edit it himself.

I've provided other interesting elements on other pages. He's the inventor of one of Time's "50 Worst Inventions." an optical scanner that connects to the old serial PS2 printer ports. It's shaped like a mouse.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

More baseless unproven mince for the butthurt democracy hating Trump crew.

And the beat goes on.........And the beat goes on.

Please, enlighten us. Which claims are baseless? And please add supporting links for us democracy haters.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Do you find Jovan Hutton Pulitzer credible?

I'm just curious, in light of all you know.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Did anyone confirm they actually shredded ballots, or is it just a matter of they were moved to different storage location?

This reminds me of all the poll watchers who filed "signed affidavits" because they saw vans and other vehicles moving material around on election day and claimed that was fraud. Their ignorance doesnt mean fraud occurred.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join