It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign The Damm Thing Mr. President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The bill is trash.
Burn it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Pocket veto also ceasing govt funding.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Yeah, I watched your video explaining all the crap and I know what you mean but you know what, like million of Americans, I need that money now. Then you and Pelosi can send the rest later.

Patience mate.

What the hell is $600 gonna fix ? Nothing.

The last thing we need is more Government money , they can stick that money up there A** for all I care.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I only take payment in blood.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Danny duh Veto it!

How about 2000 a month covering previous months returning all taxes taken and ending income tax and capping property tax at 100 bucks a year.

Imo...The obvious trolling pork in it was a lame a$$ biz psych attempt to make everyone happy to get a one time 2k pmnt.

Time for the non-working political class leeches to back off a bit.

Because property taxes are a state and local issue, not federal. Property taxes pay for things like Fire Departments, libraries, local police, park departments, and sewer districts.

If you want to shows your rage at least FOCUS, DAMN IT!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The D’s and swamp creature R’s are hoping most people feel like you. Sign it, sign it!! No F’ing way should he sign that trash.
It doesn’t infuriate you that they are giving our tax money away to their special friends, foreign and domestic, tossing bread crumbs of our tax money at you.
We need a leader with a plan to round these politicians up by our “militia” and get our butts back to an free country and make sure the replacements know there will be repercussions not having the country’s best interests at heart.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Double
edit on 23-12-2020 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Mere scraps in return for a bill that ensures largesse and excess for a select few to the tune of a trillion dollars. Many recipients are foreign countries. They are importing millions of immigrants with this bill while Americans are unemployed.

Steel yourself. Have integrity. Have dignity.

The alternative isn't worth $600.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I don't think they will keep the government shut down until Biden can sign something. If President Trump does let the government shut down, I think it will be brief. I'll grumble a bit if I am forced to work without knowing when I will be paid, but I will be paid eventually. For the sake of people collecting unemployment, veterans benefits or who get furloughed, I hope we can avoid a prolonged shutdown.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Assassin82

I only take payment in blood.

And crypto...?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

He oy has to pocket it until the 3rd.

New congress, New bill, New votes.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
$900 billion divided by 340 million is $2647.

$600 might be quite a bit for those with Stockholm Syndrome singing the praises of Pelosi, but most Americans don’t receive $50,000 worth of free stuff already.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just remembered for every dollar we borrow against our grandchildren's future they have to pay it back...
Plus interest.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That bill is total garbage. 'Covid Relief' and 99.6%of it wasn't about Covid at all. 600 bucks? C'mon man! I could use it to but that bill needs to be trashed. They can keep it!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I agree the bill should be looked at but Trump is only concerned about getting his special touch on it so he can call it Trump aid.

The man only cares about his ego...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Imagine how much more you would get if they weren’t trying to spend money on Pakistani gender studies and creating a commission to prevent horse racing juicing, or the millions of dollars going to that Kennedy center for arts which is closed ( with several congress folks on that companies board, hmmm)

I feel you, this has been a rough year for a lot of folks. Until we stop voting for all these ass hats, D and R, they will continue to talk smack to each other in public, high five each other in private and bend the country (and its people) over again and again all while telling us it’s the correct thing to do.
edit on 2312122020 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Would you sign off on that bill?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
How much would you sell your country for? $600? We'll call it the New Louisiana Purchase

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Psssst, while Ya'll is arguing, i just set up an online gender studies course....in Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Saraiki and Urdu....at $10,000k a pop.

Ima gonna get mine......AND yours. MMwaahahahaha.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Its as if people hear free and check and lose all reasoning. There is never a free check. The government doesn't make anything. Who do you think is actually paying for all these free checks? The same group of us that always have....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join