It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson announcing U Turn on Xmas restrictions shortly

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

However, the Virus is being politicised and used as a tool of fear.

Me in another thread earlier this morning.

Something like this pandemic really should be apolitical, unfortunately that is so clearly not the case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have yet to hear ANYONE in authority say that it has become more virulent.

I don't think anyone has, I know I certainly haven't.
I've merely pointed out that if it is more transmittable as is claimed then it is obvious that more people will die.
That really isn't hard to understand.

Take that to the bank.

What on earth is that supposed to mean?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Freeborn:

I've merely pointed out that if it is more transmittable as is claimed then it is obvious that more people will die.

Transmission of a virus does not automatically correlate to more deaths. Transmission only pertains to infection rate, not death rate. I've got to say, there is some real bull# being pedalled by those who fear the virus, whilst at the same time ignoring (quite deliberately) the social consequences of the government response to the virus, which is far more damaging overall.

How about getting your head out of your ass and start being honest. I never took you to be disingenuous, but here you are being so.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Transmission of a virus does not automatically correlate to more deaths. Transmission only pertains to infection rate, not death rate.

Of course transmission only 'pertains to infection rate'.
But it is reasonable to expect deaths to increase pro-rata - if more people catch the virus then the number of deaths will increase at a similar rate.
Unless of course you can give any scientifically supported reason to suggest other?

I've got to say, there is some real bull# being pedalled by those who fear the virus,.....

Examples?

..... whilst at the same time ignoring (quite deliberately) the social consequences of the government response to the virus, which is far more damaging overall.

Unless of course you are one of the poor souls who dies as a result of this virus.

But please show me where I personally have ignored 'the social consequences' of government policy?
Please show me where I have been anything other than being critical of this government truly awful approach to this pandemic and Boris Johnson's complete ineptitude and total failure to come up with any sort of coherent, joined up, consistent and proactive programme of how to deal with the outbreak and ALL of its effects on society and the economy?

How about getting your head out of your ass and start being honest.

How about you stop being such a pretentious prick?
WTF do you mean by saying I am not 'honest'?

My opinion is different to yours, doesn't mean I'm dishonest.

Who the # do you think you are questioning people's honesty and integrity just because they have a different opinion and/or perspective than you?

I never took you to be disingenuous,....

First of all; how exactly am I being 'disingenuous'?
Secondly; I never took you for being so arrogant, supercilious and disrespectful.

....but here you are being so.

How so?
Examples?

Not one of your best posts.
03.28am on Xmas Eve......not pissed by any chance?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Not one of your best posts.
03.28am on Xmas Eve.....

That's strange.......it says the post was posted 24 December @9.28pm on my screen.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Where are you at?

Both me and elysiumfire are in the UK and are on GMT at present.

Looks like you are 6 hours behind us so I'll make an educated guess that you are somewhere in the Central Standard Time Zone in the USA or possibly Canada.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am in the UK.😊

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Strange.

Is the time in your Settings set at GMT?

Its that long since I've had a look at any of my personal settings that I don't really know where they are at.

Your last post was at 14.21, what does it say on your screen?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My last post on this thread says; posted @8.21AM.

I don't know what my settings are...nor do I know where the settings are

edit on 26-12-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join