It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson announcing U Turn on Xmas restrictions shortly

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Freeborn

It's all about re-setting the interest rates.

Rainbows
Jane

Nothing to do with money... they print that # out of thin air. It's all about consolidation of power.

Could you be more specific and flesh out your thesis a bit?

Was the virus created in a lab? If so, which country? Is it engineered to be non-lethal to very wealthy old people? Any ethnicity? Or is it a hoax virus which didn't kill an old friend of mine a few weeks ago? Or do you mean 'they' are using a real crisis to 'consolidate'?
edit on 20-12-2020 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Freeborn

It's all about re-setting the interest rates.

Rainbows
Jane

Nothing to do with money... they print that # out of thin air. It's all about consolidation of power.

Could you be more specific and flesh out your thesis a bit?

Was the virus created in a lab? If so, which country? Is it engineered to be non-lethal to very wealthy old people? Any ethnicity? Or is it a hoax virus which didn't kill an old friend of mine a few weeks ago? Or do you mean 'they' are using a real crisis to 'consolidate'?
Lmao, the state of you. Why do you care so much? It's my opinion, # knows what the exact details are... would not be on ATS now would i?

If you really want to know, i think the whole thing is a load of bollocks, wether the virus was crated or not, the whole reaction to it is all about consolidating power. You have a different opinion? Cool story.
edit on 20-12-2020 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2020 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: angelchemuel

What plan?

Do you think the absolute morons in Westminster have the mental ability to devise any pre-scripted plan?
I think you are granting them far too much respect.

Sure, there may be those who are seeking to exploit this pandemic..... but there's no doubt in my mind that it's real.
What I'm not so sure about now is how we deal with it.

This is where I'm at.

If it was me, I'd be fine, I very rarely get sick, I have an amazing immune system but two people very close to me are extremely high risk so I take no chances (we live semi rural anyway)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KingDoey

Restrictions extended to Easter.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It shouldn't even be allowed to be called a vaccine. It doesn't vaccinate. Please educate yourself about this farce.
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

It's all about consolidation of power.

Who is 'consolidating' their power?
And why are they doing it?

They have the power to more or less do what they want now, how is #ing the world's economy up going to help them 'consolidate' their power?

What do they want to do with all this power?
Exactly what is the end game?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Why do you care so much? It's my opinion, # knows what the exact details are... would not be on ATS now would i?

You're not on ATS to discuss your opinion? OK, perhaps I shouldn't care.
edit on 20-12-2020 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Boris reads the script from he's handlers
Boris read the script on TV

The illusion of of power .....unelected persons calls Boris after TV , " well done boris, you're a good actor "

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

a reply to: surfer_soul

I know carpy can look after himself and doesn't need me to interfere but I can't help myself some times.

Carpy is one of the good guys and most definitely is not a government shill and to even suggest it is ridiculous.

Just because he doesn't buy into every conspiracy theory mooted here on ATS or believe that the government is behind every nefarious act that happens doesn't make him an idiot or a shill.....he just has a different opinion to you, and me at times.

One of the good guys? The same guy who believes and even pushes everything the BBC propaganda machine puts out there, you know the same people that had us invading Iraq over bs claims of wmds. The same people that had us invading Afghanistan to get the poppy fields back in production after the Taliban had banned it. The same people who covered up for Jimmy Saville and other perverts and pedos in their institution and Westminster... They might claim to be reporting the news but if it’s not outright lies it’s just propaganda and I don’t believe a word of it.

Sure the best lies are hidden behind lots of truth and the best deceivers win your trust first before they go on to deceive you. That’s how it goes. OC has claimed to be a lawyer and they are some of the worst kind of deceivers going. With their legalese language designed to be as confusing as possible and endless small print and jargon..all they care about is the money’s like their masters the banksters and other crooks. They are morally bankrupt and the difference between right and wrong is matter of personal opinion to them and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

They have the power to more or less do what they want now, how is #ing the world's economy up going to help them 'consolidate' their power?

The end game is shifting from capitalism to a technocratic resource based economy.
Seriously Richard Hall explains it thoroughly in these presentations, in particular watch part 4 and part 5 to see where it’s all going.

link

Now I have a couple of questions for you, first you have said you know personally several people that have died with this virus. Is it from or with it? Because there is a big difference, did these people have underlying conditions that you know of?

Because I don’t know anyone who has died from it, nor do I know anyone who knows anyone else that has died from it. I know plenty of people who have recovered from it though just like an ordinary or flu.

What I struggle with is the media telling us that there are asymtomatic super spreaders on one hand and others with “long covid” on the other people suffering all kinds of long term health conditions after contracting the virus. What kind of virus does this? The juxtaposition I just can’t get my head around. I’d say these long covid people have auto immune disorders like M.E and these asymtomatic people don’t actually have any virus. The tests have proven to be faulty.

Watch the vids in the link I provided and having heard an alternative side of the story from the MSM then make your mind up. Until then you can’t really have an informed opinion and I can’t debate with you.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I know carpy can look after himself and doesn't need me to interfere but I can't help myself some times.

Carpy is one of the good guys and most definitely is not a government shill and to even suggest it is ridiculous.

Just because he doesn't buy into every conspiracy theory mooted here on ATS or believe that the government is behind every nefarious act that happens doesn't make him an idiot or a shill.....he just has a different opinion to you, and me at times.

One of the good guys? The same guy who believes and even pushes everything the BBC propaganda machine puts out there, you know the same people that had us invading Iraq over bs claims of wmds. The same people that had us invading Afghanistan to get the poppy fields back in production after the Taliban had banned it. The same people who covered up for Jimmy Saville and other perverts and pedos in their institution and Westminster... They might claim to be reporting the news but if it’s not outright lies it’s just propaganda and I don’t believe a word of it.

Sure the best lies are hidden behind lots of truth and the best deceivers win your trust first before they go on to deceive you. That’s how it goes. OC has claimed to be a lawyer and they are some of the worst kind of deceivers going. With their legalese language designed to be as confusing as possible and endless small print and jargon..all they care about is the money’s like their masters the banksters and other crooks. They are morally bankrupt and the difference between right and wrong is matter of personal opinion to them and nothing more.

Well, I never supported Iraq for a start so there goes your opinion of me.

Play the ball, not the man.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You didn’t support it from the outset? Well before the actual invasion?

It’s all very well the media and others coming out saying it was wrong in hindsight and crying crocodile tears, meanwhile they then push for all out war in Syria over other false claims... they are psychopaths and they will get their war alright, only this time they will find themselves actually having to fight for their own lives.

I apologise if I have misjudged you, but I have had enough of those that support the actions of psychopaths wether they have been coerced or otherwise.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I was against Iraq from the beginning. Also Afghanistan. Never understood the reasoning behind that one.

Should have gone for Saudi if you ask me.

I know 2 people dead from Covid. No underlying conditions. Not elderly. Went downhill very fast.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
It shouldn't even be allowed to be called a vaccine. It doesn't vaccinate. Please educate yourself about this farce.

It vaccinates. It's a vaccine. All the science about it is freely available.

Please back up your claims with some science and reasoned argument.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The governments around the world are consolidating their power, who did you think i meant? The #ing smurfs? And why are governments doing it? Because that's what governments throughout history have done... you tell me why they would not want to do it.

"They have the power to more or less do what they want now, how is #ing the world's economy up going to help them 'consolidate' their power?"

They have power yes... they want to consolidate that power. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians at the moment. How would destroying an economy held up by banks printing money out of thin air help them? Easy, they get to blame it on the disease, was always gonna fail one day. Basic conspiracy # that fella, why are you even here?

"What do they want to do with all this power?
Exactly what is the end game?"

How the # would i know? Are you serious, are you trying to say i HAVE to know what the governments plans actually are for my opinion to be true? Weird questions, almost defensive...

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

Why do you care so much? It's my opinion, # knows what the exact details are... would not be on ATS now would i?

You're not on ATS to discuss your opinion? OK, perhaps I shouldn't care.
Sure i am, however am not here to participate in some bollocks online court case to prove my opinion to some randomer who does not share it.

By all means, disagree but i ain't here to prove # to anyone. I ain't bothered what others choose to believe, it's very strange that you are.
edit on 21-12-2020 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The vaccine is a novel MRNA vaccine, aka it doesn’t work the same way as previous vaccines.

I’m sorry to hear you know two people who died of the novel coronavirus. I know 8 people who survived it, one with barely any symptoms, two saying it was like the worst flu ever, the rest like a regular flu. There’s also plenty of people that think they had it way back in November last year.

I’m convinced it’s not one single virus circulating around with such wildly different symptoms, how can it be? There’s either a bunch of mutations already circulating or everything is being blamed on covid19.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I was against Iraq from the beginning. Also Afghanistan. Never understood the reasoning behind that one.

I know 2 people dead from Covid. No underlying conditions. Not elderly. Went downhill very fast.
You see that's an obvious lie, the odds of that are extremely high. Calling you out fella.

Currently, 0.2% of the worlds population has died of covid, with the VAST majority of those being people with underlying conditions and you are trying to claim you knew 2 of the healthy ones? The odds say you are just lying on the internet mate. 🤣

edit on 21-12-2020 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Actually me and Mrs Carpy are fairly convinced we had it first week in December last year.

Like flu but not quite as bad. Mrs C lost her sense of smell and taste. Still not got it back fully. Can't even smell it when I am cooking up a curry - not talking Korma here, either!

Oddly enough, where I was working at the time we had hordes of Chinese tourists.

Hmmm.... Coincidence? I wonder.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You see that's an obvious lie, the odds of that are extremely high. Calling you out fella.

Currently, 0.2% of the worlds population has died of covid, with the VAST majority of those being people with underlying conditions and you are trying to claim you knew 2 of the healthy ones? The odds say you are just lying on the internet mate. 🤣

Call me out if you like. I'll see you at 4pm outside the School gates.

I don't appreciate being called a liar. Why on Earth would I lie about something like this?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join