It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Signal From Trump's Snapchat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

Indeed.

In analytical psychology, a term introduced in 1912 by Carl Gustav Jung (1875–1961) to denote a form of projective identification in which a person gains influence over another. Jung borrowed the term from the French anthropologist Lucien Lévy-Bruhl (1857–1939) who used it to denote a phenomenon whereby people identify themselves with a physical object such as a holy artefact or a totem.

Oxford Reference

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: ketsuko

You make a really good point, if God wants Trump out to further biblical prophesy, he is done and nothing he or his followers do can help him.
However the opposite is true, if God wants him to stay in power and wants to stick it to those that really cheated, the next move will devastate them beyond anything we have seen in modern times. It all depends if Trump is a modern day Cyrus

As Jesus said "Keep On The Watch"
What happens in the next few weeks could be biblical in proportions, or it was all hot air, bravado and chest thumping.
We have to wait.

My hope is God is sending his own signal, that very soon the worlds deep state/globalists are going to lose in an even bigger manner in total destruction as
Daniel 2:44 happens
"In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever."

Have you ever considered that maybe God is against Trump? Have you ever considered that maybe God allowed Trump to be elected as a lesson to put front and center the hypocrisy of the people claiming to be religious? And then when you folks didn't get it and just adjusted your so called morals to fit with Trump, God was angered and sent a plague? And then when you folks still didn't get it, God said I'm going to have to make sure Trump and his circle are affected/infected? And then when you folks still didn't get it, he made sure Trump would be rejected as a one term loser mostly because of his downplaying and dismissing of the plague? And you folks still don't get it.

Just wondering if that may have crossed your mind. I bet it hasn't. I wonder why.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join