It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Signal From Trump's Snapchat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
All Trump accomplished, is instead of draining it, was widening "the SWAMP" to ~48 % of the American populace.

How on earth anyone can interprete that southern swamp environment as a small river, instead of a swamp, made me giggle.

edit on 18/12/20 by LaBTop because: pic added

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Damn,

Now I have to go back and watch a few episodes of Rome.

That show was great. I wish they would have played that story out a few more seasons.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Seems by the way much more alike the small swamp in front of his beloved beaver dam.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He's Aslan.

An insecure ego knows no bounds.

And Hilary and Joe and all the Democrats, they know their boundaries
Egos?
Follow the lemmings

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Awww, look at that pout y little face . Sooo innocent huh? So picked on, so persecuted. His hand held non-threateningly in front of him as if he is a little child who knows not why so many hate him. Such a poor soul he is.

Yeah, there's a hidden message here alright. Poor baby.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Caution...
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Biden's transition team is worried that President Trump is about to "Cross the Rubicon".

Story: www.rt.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."
- Julius Caesar

So if Trump really wants leave his mark on history he will follow in Caesars footsteps....but will he do it ?

That question remains all the way until January 20, 2021.
In the end he may decide against it, but make no mistake the choice is his, and his alone.

edit on 18-12-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Damn,

Now I have to go back and watch a few episodes of Rome.

That show was great. I wish they would have played that story out a few more seasons.

They are playing it for real already for 2 decades in Washington.
And it will reach its apotheosis next year.

The Roman Empire's history is a favorite teaching subject at West Point, at the Pentagon and at private universities and schools, and thus subsequently too for many REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRAT party members and followers.

Conservatives at both parties however, really love it the most, to repeat and copy the Roman golden ages, as fast as can be, and as often as can be too.

Since owning slaves is now simply replaced by owning by wage, of poor paid labourers.
The Romans had to pay for food, clothing and housing for their slaves, now it's done by paying them a piss poor salary, and then let them pay themselves for all of that. And being left with just as much, to stay alive.

In the last decade salaries for labour were just slightly raised, while income for owners were quadrippled and in many cases lifted to crazy amounts for the top level earning owners.

You can fool the masses during a long time, but there always follows a dark pay back moment.

Prepare yourself for some very harsh times fast approaching, and I don't mean COVID-19 related times.

Something very bad is brewing, globally. Simply count the numbers of pure and halfbaked dictatorial regimes momentarely, on the world's theatre, so many, and in so many huge countries.

Russia, China, Brazil, Philippines, Egypt, Hungary, Poland; half of Middle and South America; many African nations; many islamic nations like Iran, Irac, Pakistan, Lybia, Tunesia, Maroc, Saudi Arabia; many former USSR nations too, and a few not mentioned yet.

And observe with a neutral mindset, by which Eastern and/or Western 'democracies' with the strongests armies, they are supported, and held in their saddles...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So this picture was posted to Trumps Snapchat

Some are saying it's a code to those who know.

Trump standing in a small river = The Rubicon & Julius Caesar
The Lion reflected in the rivers water, The 13th Legion Caesar crossed with, their emblem was the Lion.

Got nothing to do with ego...It has everything to do with saving the Country...

This might be nothing or "A signal", I think Trumps ego might just make him pull the trigger on this. Just today Biden's team was blacked out of Pentagon briefing moving forward until "Later"

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Perhaps the Swamp king is trying to signal Pumbaa and Timon...I mean Rudy & Flynn?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
"Going Big" is what President Trump wanted to do last night on another front. He was going to demand $2,000 stimulus payments per adult, but aides talked him out of it, due to the negotiations teetering between success and failure already.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
"Red Team go! I repeat, Red Team go!"

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: putnam6

The password is "12345".

My god thats the same as my luggage. Quick someone change the password on my luggage.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The lion is king, regardless what anyone says. The Hyena laughs nervously, but loud.

The lion is silent, then springs into action, tearing out the hyena's throat. Seeing the lion in action, a nearby elephant charges to assist. The elephant stomps the hemorrhaging hyena into the ground..

So you saw the lion in the picture. I bet you didnt see the elephant coming.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ahhh, all that fog has gotten INSIDE his head as well.

He has got that 1000 yard stare now.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So this picture was posted to Trumps Snapchat

Some are saying it's a code to those who know.

Trump standing in a small river = The Rubicon & Julius Caesar
The Lion reflected in the rivers water, The 13th Legion Caesar crossed with, their emblem was the Lion.

This might be nothing or "A signal", I think Trumps ego might just make him pull the trigger on this. Just today Biden's team was blacked out of Pentagon briefing moving forward until "Later"

Be condescending and disparaging as you will, but behind that fog and trees, stand half of the USA. And that half that you choose not to see, not respect, and willfully threaten, are ridged in supporting the Constitution, and heavy with their second amendment. GOD Bless The USA and President Trump!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah but nobody #s with a lion

Great reference

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Awww, look at that pout y little face . Sooo innocent huh? So picked on, so persecuted. His hand held non-threateningly in front of him as if he is a little child who knows not why so many hate him. Such a poor soul he is.

Yeah, there's a hidden message here alright. Poor baby.

Yes a message your grossly incapable of reading due to your TDS.

That look is not as you described but is actually a look of pity, pity and contemplation of things to come..........remember oh not so wise one ------ the lion is the undisputed king of the jungle - a beast who knows no fear and will never back down.

Are we beginning to get it yet...i think not.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
He looks like he’s trying to silently let out a fart in that picture.

“If I fart too loud, this f*ckin’ lion is going to eat me.”

A perfect representation of the mindset that allows the oppression of humanity.

Majorically of topic chasing immature cheap laughs and stars.......you succeeded which only makes me contemplate which is the worse evil, your bandwagon attitude leaning towards toddler mentality at best or all the clowns who star your nonsense in mind numbingly encouragements.

Only proves that slowly but surely this site is being infiltrated by intentional derailers with a herd the sheeple mentality into a nice controlable paddock.

I say release the lion - oh wait i just did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join