It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Signal From Trump's Snapchat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Take some ownership for ''what'' exactly ? What did I state in that post that you took exception to, that maybe it could be YOU who suffers from TDS? That term is freely slung around here by Trump supporters to easily demean anyone who criticizes Trump yet with no recognition that in fact, the level of bend over backwards mental gymnastics used to defend this moron is soaring towards total fantasy.

So where are YOU on this sliding scale I wonder. Do you have any independent thought still crawling around in your brain or are you just one more feed back loop in the Trumpian Delusion Syndrome.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Or perhaps God achieved all He needed to through Trump and then left it up to us what we would do?

Re-elect the preferred or turn our backs on him?

Since there is no US at the End, perhaps now we know why. The US turned her back on the preferred, and we will pay for it as a nation.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Or perhaps God achieved all He needed to through Trump and then left it up to us what we would do?

Just like with Christ.

Second chance? Third?

edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Since there is no US at the End, perhaps now we know why. The US turned her back on the preferred, and we will pay for it as a nation.

Stop with that crap!!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I made this thread and ketuko opinion and thoughts are welcome here, he doesn't have to stop anything......
just because you disagree.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I think their preferred pronoun is "she."

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

I made this thread and ketuko opinion and thoughts are welcome here, he doesn't have to stop anything......

10-4, I converse with Ketsuko, it's generally amicable, I'm not trying to hate.

I just thinks it's interesting to think "god" is involved in U.S. politics, but whatever floats your boats

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

God never breaks His promises to us, but the US is not His chosen nation or something. And it isn't like God was ever shy about dealing with the Hebrews when they decided they didn't need Him, chosen people or not.

If we've decided as a nation we don't need Him, then He'll handle it accordingly. Elections, even stolen ones, have consequences.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

10-4, I converse with Ketsuko, it's generally amicable, I'm not trying to hate.

I just thinks it's interesting to think "god" is involved in U.S. politics, but whatever floats your boats

This is theological-themed thread. So when I speak here, I'll talk about God.

God is involved everywhere, like it or not.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This is theological-themed thread.

Then it was posted in the wrong forum.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yeah. Religion is really good at rationalizing stuff.

"God did it." Perfect answer.

Something bad, God.
Something good, God.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Look at all the children so insecure about a photo. Lol. It's symbolic of a swamp. Hes the lion in the midst of the swamp.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

I think it's hilarious. The snapchat thing, I mean.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Nothing like a smol pp problems

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Even in the crass social media posts of a reality TV star with no taste and less class.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
😂😂😂 there’s no signal
edit on 22-12-2020 by Bcs8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
ok and? how soon can we start lining the neo liberal elites and their mindless npcs against a wall?

So this picture was posted to Trumps Snapchat

Some are saying it's a code to those who know.

Trump standing in a small river = The Rubicon & Julius Caesar
The Lion reflected in the rivers water, The 13th Legion Caesar crossed with, their emblem was the Lion.

This might be nothing or "A signal", I think Trumps ego might just make him pull the trigger on this. Just today Biden's team was blacked out of Pentagon briefing moving forward until "Later"

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thats nice Shill. Now face the wall.

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Even in the crass social media posts of a reality TV star with no taste and less class.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Let me see if I've got the hang of this ... whatever happens is God's will.

If the person speaking likes what happened, then it was God's great blessing and support.

If the person speaking doesn't like what happened, then it ws God's testing us and finding that we have failed.

Now, I'm just spitballin' here, but it seems like "Gods will" has a more to do with the person speaking than, you know, God.

When I try to make sense of religion, I generally go to the sourcebook for guidance:

5 You must obey the leaders of the land, not only to keep from God’s anger, but so your own heart will have peace. 6 It is right for you to pay taxes because the leaders of the land are servants for God who care for these things. 7 Pay taxes to whom taxes are to be paid. Be afraid of those you should fear. Respect those you should respect. Romans 13: 5

So apparently, God is a traditional statist. Hmmm.

As to the real situation that this discussion regards, in my opinion, Donald Trump exhibits all the signs of rampant narcissitic personality disorder. What we are currently witnessing in this country is a kind of mass co-dependency (or perhaps, the old-fashioned term "participation mystique") for a small minority of Americans with the President's illness based on a complete inability to accept the reality of failure.

Given that possibility (as I say, it's my opinion) identification of Trump with a lion is understandable as some have tended to misidentify Mr. Trump with both a king and with Christ (the lion of the tribe of Judah.). It is also completely understandable that mythoi are being spawned by the day to interpret the irrational behavior a cult figure.

Hundreds of future PhD's will probably be written on this.
edit on 23-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Sometimes visiting ATS is like time-travelling back to the Middle Ages.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join