It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Collapses shortly after receiving COVID-19 VACCINE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia

Now find the public comments from the time of the Tuskegee experiment or agent orange, or one of the millions of products for human consumption that they later discovered to be harmful for us.

Then consider when they found it was harmful and when you found it was harmful.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I doubt we'll agree on this one. Feeling pain, swelling or discomfort shortly after in the area where they administered the vaccine is very common. My pregnant partner had one two weeks back (baby related), and complained an hour after she got home that it was a little painful. Seems like a natural response for some people, that the pain response might not be immediate.

Regarding the tattoo - no jelly for me. It was this cooling moisturiser they applied, which is probably why it didn't hurt right away. Anyway, sorry - off topic!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Fair enough. Maybe next time they'll use a nurse who doesn't pass out from the pain of a hang nail.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Not sure what point you're trying to make, sorry?

I'm making no claim on the efficacy of the vaccine. My only point is this video isn't evidence of anything. A woman has a natural vasovagal response to pain and briefly faints. Should she have been on TV - probably not, she should've thought about it ahead of time. But people don't think when they're given a 5 minute spot on television.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

she passes out hours later.

She passed out around 10 minutes after the vaccine was administered, which is totally normal. Not sure where you got an hour from.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It`s fine by me if you take all with grain of salt. News in general are not so accurate i admit...but i been following Gates doings , as have many other in here ATS also...and quite many seems to think he is evil man . Lets`s not forget that Gates co-organised a simulation exercise on a worldwide corona epidemic, event 201 ...then the exercise turn to reality just short after it...what a coincidence .

Later, 2020 Gates denied it happened

Why is Gates denying Event 201?

Gates likes lockdowns, mask, vaccines, contact tracing etc....yeeh real nice fellow . He also funded some key science places on epidemiology who pulled then the horror computer simulations with death rates from hell ...

edit on 18-12-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Kenzo

Unless this nurse has a history of passing out, it’s fair to say the vaccine caused this.

01:25 in this is exactly what is said.

You can't help but wonder, though, why she was caught so off guard that she fell shortly after feeling dizzy, when she supposedly has a condition that makes her prone to fainting.

Wouldn't you then act on the dizziness?

(Notice the cut, she didn't faint right after getting dizzy, she had time.)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia
But the vaccine was developed using HEK 293 cells, and none will be present in the production of the vaccine.

So they made it with dead babies but no dead babies in the final product.

I'm happy to agree with that.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

well yeah all that muscle tissue is now producing COVID spike proteins, which they were not made to do.

I would imagine forcing your bodies cells to produce a foreign object wouldn't be the best for your systems

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

dead babies and monkeys IIRC

but as long as it's not in the final product who cares right!? just like those flavor enhancers in all your favorite junk food.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Or anxiety from being in front of cameras? Could be several things.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have seen some big ass dudes faint giving blood, so there is that.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Did they faint during giving blood , or 10 minuts after ?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Suppodsly she wasn't surprised she fainted because its common for her when she feels pain .

Still feeling pain 10 minutes later?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Or anxiety from being in front of cameras? Could be several things.

Watch the video again. This girl was not nervous. Possibly mildly nervous, but not enough to pass out from that.

Usually when people are nervous they freeze up, stutter over their words. As you will see, she is gesturing and animated all the way up until she says she’s dizzy.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Unless this nurse has a history of passing out, it’s fair to say the vaccine caused this.

01:25 in this is exactly what is said.

You can't help but wonder, though, why she was caught so off guard that she fell shortly after feeling dizzy, when she supposedly has a condition that makes her prone to fainting.

Wouldn't you then act on the dizziness?

(Notice the cut, she didn't faint right after getting dizzy, she had time.)

Exactly. If this was common for her, she wouldn’t try and maintain standing. She would know what’s coming and try to safely sit or lay down. Being a nurse would have reinforced this habit.

Thank god they caught her before she fell. Who knows what kind of injuries she would have received if she fell over from standing position. Really sounds like someone who faints a lot.....

Reminds me of this that happened recently. This is what it looks like when people pass out that aren’t used to it. Much like the nurse.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I am hypotensive, just below the norm. I know viruses amongst other things can drop our BP. My BP has been known to be as low as 64/43 and I'm still walking around. When it get's this low I put myself on a 3-5 day dose of Iron. But in the main I sniff Rosemary essential oil and it raises my BP.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It was only nine. My bad.

Seriously though, this was one out of how many so far, cuz asprin drops 3k peeps every year.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: interupt42

Suppodsly she wasn't surprised she fainted because its common for her when she feels pain .

Still feeling pain 10 minutes later?

Exactly and as a nurse she should have been aware about her condition and the consequences of doing it in a live video made specifically to ease the peoples fears.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I hadn't watched the video yesterday when I commented. Now that I've watched it, I have an observation.

Not sure this changes anything, but she looked to me to be struggling with staying conscious throughout the video, not just at the point she passed out. I've seen it many times, people trying to talk their way through passing out. It seldom works. You can tell by her eyes and the way the volume of her voice changes up and down.

On a side note; I don't know if she talks like that all the time, but I couldn't stand to be in the same room listening to her for any length of time. Her voice cut through my eardrums like a dentist's drill!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join