It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Collapses shortly after receiving COVID-19 VACCINE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia
a reply to: Kenzo

Not related to the vaccine. In her own words:

“I have a history of having an over-reactive vagal response, and so with that if I have pain from anything—hangnail or if I stub my toe — I can just pass out,” Dover told WRCB.

WTTC reported that the doctors at CHI Memorial said the fainting episode was not related to the Pfizer-made vaccine.

Whoever picked her to be on camera is an idiot if this was known before hand...

Awfully convenient excuse.

Damage control. And a poor job of it. But the sheeple will continue to believe.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It's not damage control really though. We should be privy to all the facts.

I'm undecided on the express nature of these Covid vaccines, but we're not going to get anywhere pretending we already know everything, and only reading the side of a story that agrees with our biases.

edit on 18-12-2020 by DeusInAbsentia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

Or maybe she just didn't convey that information to the camera team? She probably thought she could handle it. Who knows.

Certainly possible, but in her own words her "vagal response" can be triggered by a hang nail.... You'd think she'd know she might want to inform the camera crew she could faint. Not too bright...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I'm not going to sit here with no medical degree and assess whether a nurse is bright or not.

But who knows what she was thinking - the possibility of 15 minutes of fame got to her head, and it didn't cross her mind she might pass out. I think we're blowing this particular event way out of proportion.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Fainting after a shot is not abnormal. Nor are allergic reactions. Both are fairly common. Common enough that every single time I or my kids or a family member or anyone gets a shot - they are required to remain in the area for 20-30 minutes after taking the shot.

While I understand your concern about reactions and side effects, these are so common for any shot that they aren't even worth a news story.

Unless the news story is to convince Democrats that anything Trump did or was associated with is bad/evil and might kill you. Which is what they have said daily for the last 4 years.

Actually, just to be safe no Democrats should take the Trump vaccine, especially the elite elected Politicians.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It's not damage control really though. We should be privy to all the facts.

I'm undecided on the express nature of these Covid vaccines, but we're not going to get anywhere pretending we already know everything, and only reading the side of a story that agrees with our biases.

Okay, you go get the vaccine. Come back and tell us how that works out for you.

Me? Yes, my mind is made up. I’m just going to let my immune system do the dirty work. I don’t care if 10 years down the road, they find absolutely no side effects. I will never get one of their vaccines.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Edumakated

Not related to the vaccine. In her own words:

“I have a history of having an over-reactive vagal response, and so with that if I have pain from anything—hangnail or if I stub my toe — I can just pass out,” Dover told WRCB.

WTTC reported that the doctors at CHI Memorial said the fainting episode was not related to the Pfizer-made vaccine.

Whoever picked her to be on camera is an idiot if this was known before hand...

Damage control. And a poor job of it. But the sheeple will continue to believe.

This is what I'm talking about.

"Experts" will tell you this is nothing to worry about so that when you get the "vaccine"and have adverse side effects, you can report those side effects and everyone who is missing a sandwich or two will tell you it's normal to pass out after a vaccine and then be sterile for the rest of your life.

(Badly worded, deleted)

The writing has been 0n the wall for decades. Unfortunately, very few are willing to read it.
edit on 18122020 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Imagine that... A virus that isn't even dangerous to 99.97% of the country and world. A virus that we were all exposed to in AT LEAST the last two months of 2019. A virus swirling around when we were gathering for Thanksgiving 2019, Black Friday shopping 2019, Christmas shopping 2019, gathering for Christmas parties 2019, gathering with family and friends for Christmas 2019, New Years party gatherings 2019/2020, birthdays, funerals, etc... Once the media and democrats got wind of the coronavirus, they started pushing the ultimate fear. Placebo can have a major impact on your mind and body and once fear set in, it drove this country into the ground. People were all getting sick and going to the doctor, flu and other virus tests came up negative and these people toughed it out with little to no meds because their minds didn't know to fear what they had. Now a vaccine is rushed out so the fcking country can come off of lockdown, LOCKDOWN, and it's hurting more than it helps.

Deep down I know these democrat leaders aren't ashamed of what they've done to this country and the people they've taken advantage of, but they damn sure should be.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Cool. My point here is that the story in the OP isn't representative of the Covid Vaccine. Like the user above said, fainting after a jab isn't uncommon.

If we care about the efficacy of this vaccine, we should assess the short term allergy response and the long term side effects. Silly videos like this aren't evidence of anything.
edit on 18-12-2020 by DeusInAbsentia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes absolutely . Oh my gosh, i just remebered this one ...form the World health overlord himself :

Bill Gates Admits His COVID19 Vaccine Will Kill or Ruin 700,000 Lives

Maybe not kill, but at least harm is what i get from the video ....but `s pure speculation since it`s not tested on longer term studys.

Bill Gates admits that 700,000 people will be harmed or killed by his coronavirus vaccines

Kill Gates allready knew ...but it`s all for common good .
edit on 18-12-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes absolutely . Oh my gosh, i just remebered this one ...form the World health overlord himself :

Bill Gates Admits His COVID19 Vaccine Will Kill or Ruin 700,000 Lives

Bill Gates admits that 700,000 people will be harmed or killed by his coronavirus vaccines

Kill Gates allready knew ...but it`s all for common good .

If he says 700k, multiply it by ten and then mAybe ten again.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thank God! I completely believe this.

Just like when Pronce Andrew said he wasn't able to sweat.

Come on man, pull the other one. This is total bull squat and even a child can see that.

She had an adverse reaction, simple. Yeah it is a slim chance but she had one.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If your body detects a microbe and knows how to fight it, it triggers histamine release and nitric/nitrous oxide release which dialates the blood vessels and that can drop blood pressure which lessens available blood to the brain. As a safety feature we get dizzy and lay down when we get low blood volume and the dizziness will usually lessen. Drinking a glass of water quickly will increase body fluid and the dizzyness from hypovolemia will go away. Now coffee does not help, in fact it makes it worse. But I find mountain dew works well, a little caffeine, some sugar, and this combo will constrict the blood vessels a little and supply more volume for the hypovolemia event. It does last longer with the Dew but coke also works but I have not tested other kinds of Soda Pop. I would not drink orange juice, because it temporarily raises sugar, but can cause an increase in insulin release which can trigger a hypoglycemic event which is the same as this event but in about a half hours to two hours later.

It's sad that I know this, because I do get these dizzy spells and have been testing ways to stop them along with researching this event online and in medical books I have in my house.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I know it's super unpopular on here to defend Bill Gates or even show him a semblance of humanity, and I'll likely be lambasted to some degree, but those headlines and articles are super misleading to a point of being farcical.

If we care about the ATS adage of "deny ignorance", nowhere in the claimed interview does Bill Gates say anything close to what the articles claim.

I've got no real opinion on Mr Gates, but c'mon man, those articles know they have a certain audience and are catering to them. It isn't reporting.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It’s a hypochondriacs dream....

My moms been eating this sh!t up from the beginning. I’ve been having a good time rubbing it in her face the last bunch of months. I kinda like being right. Especially about propaganda lies that are affecting the entire world.

Ironically enough, she won’t even take their vaccines...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just for kicks, here's a list of the ingredients from Pfizer:

Product Description

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is supplied as a frozen suspension in multiple dose
vials; each vial must be diluted with 1.8 mL of sterile 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP
prior to use to form the vaccine.

After dilution, each vial contains 5 doses of 0.3 mL per dose.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine does not contain a preservative.

Each 0.3 mL dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine contains 30 mcg of a nucleosidemodified messenger RNA (modRNA) encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2.

Each dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine also includes the following ingredients:
lipids (0.43 mg (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 0.05 mg [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 0.09 mg 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and 0.2 mg cholesterol), 0.01 mg potassium chloride, 0.01 mg monobasic potassium phosphate, 0.36 mg sodium chloride, 0.07 mg dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and 6 mg sucrose. The diluent (0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection) contributes an additional 2.16
mg sodium chloride per dose.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia

It's still due to the vaccine then.

She is saying that if she didn't have the vaccine she would not have passed out.
I'm not saying that she's barren now, or will have cancer in a week.

But I am saying we should be making sure that people don't drive home from their vaccines.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
"Pre-existing conditions" according to the Yahoo story I skimmed.

These people would be better off taking the 50/50 chance flu shot instead.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmmm, She passes out from any pain or she passes out when she gets nervous, or both? Wow, I wonder how many times she passes out at work as a nurse when ever something stressful happens? The hospitals might as well start hiring fainting goats as nurses...we're not far off apparently.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

Sure, I can agree with your take. I think it's standard practice that you have to wait for maybe 10 minutes after a jab in case you have an allergic reaction.

But if we're saying that her receiving a jab will illicit the same response as her stubbing her toe... we should probably not use this as some smoking gun video evidence of the vaccines efficacy or lack thereof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join