It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Collapses shortly after receiving COVID-19 VACCINE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yes, and in UK they are now deploying “resuscitation facilities" along with the corona jab centers...

UK Requires ‘Resuscitation Facilities’ at Corona Vaccine Centres After Allergic Reactions

Vaccine so safe that they need to make resuscitation facilities , oh but they do care us so much dont they
first the jab ,then they make sure we dont die for it....not that`s what i call good service

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia
a reply to: Kenzo

I know it's super unpopular on here to defend Bill Gates or even show him a semblance of humanity, and I'll likely be lambasted to some degree, but those headlines and articles are super misleading to a point of being farcical.

If we care about the ATS adage of "deny ignorance", nowhere in the claimed interview does Bill Gates say anything close to what the articles claim.

I've got no real opinion on Mr Gates, but c'mon man, those articles know they have a certain audience and are catering to them. It isn't reporting.

Hey ! Maybe you've been busy with other stuff, eh ?
No problemo : Here ya go :

Meet Bill Gates.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Fauci allready talk this situation could continue to 2022 IF people wont get the rona vaccine .

Brainwashing the sheeple to go take vaccine, otherwise there is no end to this . Trust dr.Fauci eh ?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Are those the same ones as the gym, Tesco's public places, etc?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I dont know, did you mean defibrillator?

I think they need more than just defibrillator......

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: KKLOCO

I agree , why would anyone who have history of fainting go take jab on live TV .

Yeah : she probably fainted every year, at her annual flu-shot, and other booster shots that a nurse gets, eh ?

'Happens all of the time', and 'she's prone to it' : means she must have fainted at least once before, on any of her past shots, no ?

So they knew she had a chance of fainting, and chose her on purpose ?

But they said, right quick : 'it has nothing to do with the vaccine'...

Maybe it was an inside gag, and every year the hospital and the TV station would do a bit on the annual flu-shot, you know, to stir-up some business.
Maybe every year they invited that same nurse, and she fainted every year, and then the gang of Covid-Dun-Make-My-Wallet-Phat-Doctors-At-Large, gently took her in their arms, and laid her down. All the while : turning their phat-wallets to the camera, every year.

Or : yeah, 'it has nothing to do with the vaccine'... Nothing to see here...

Thank goodness we have expert scientific white-coats, doing multiple intricate scientific tests, in mere minutes, and being able to boldly claim : 'it has nothing to do with the vaccine'...
This ties-in with your recent thread about how every type of reaction happening post-vaccine, was to never be attributed to the vaccine. That being a 180°shift compared to how so many illnesses and deaths were attributed to Covid-19.

If you don't believe that : then you don't believe in scientific magic...

It's not like we can't trust the government, media, health-industry, Big-Pharma™ : right ?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Official statement just come from the ministry of truth, it says the fainting had nothing whatsoever to do with the vaccine ,case closed

Ignorance is strength....George Orwell, 1984

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
"Pre-existing conditions" according to the Yahoo story I skimmed.
Yes skim the story for something you can quickly dismiss it for. When this happens to your sister or your mother you might pay more attention.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I hope they removed her mask so she could breathe more easily. At least that's what medical science says you should do.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

That would be the first thing to do yes , not sure did they remove the mask right after the collapse

Meanwhile in Chicago , Advocate Condell Medical Center has suspended COVID-19 vaccinations .

COVID-19 Vaccinations Suspended At Advocate Condell Medical Center After 4 Employees Experience Reactions

CHICAGO (CBS) — Advocate Condell Medical Center has suspended COVID-19 vaccinations after four employees experienced reactions shortly after receiving the vaccine, according to a statement from Advocate Aurora Health. Since Thursday four team members experience reactions, including tingling and elevated heart rate. The four team members represent less than .15% of the approximately 3,000 people who have received the vaccine across Advocate Aurora Health so far. Three team members are home and doing well, and one is receiving additional treatment, Advocate Aurora Health said in a statement. Vaccinations at Condell will be temporarily suspended “out of an abundance of caution” but will continue at eight other Advocate Aurora Health locations in Illinois and three in Wisconsin

Temporarily suspended “out of an abundance of caution" but nothing to worry since the vaccination will continue in 8 other places

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Actually its quite well reported on. Can you imagine whether the Russian Solar hacking messed something up with the USA Covid-19 vaccines. Oh man what a platform from which to launch. ICBM's

Yes, I have had oatmeal and sugary drinks this morning

Nurse faints at press conference after getting COVID-19 vaccine

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Did you "sigh" a lot when you were a child?

Well I have always noticed your posts on complimentary & alt remedies and dietary info. You should really get into Aromatherapy, especially in these times.

A nice combination/synergistic Essential Oil blend would be: 5d-Grapefruit, 3d to 4d-Rosemary, 1d to 2d Ylang Ylang. Into a roller ball with Jojoba or any other oil of choice for pulse point use.
If you dont have a 10ml glass roller-ball, you could do a bath blend. Just reduce the blend down a few drops, 1 drop less of each oil, to 7d total & add it to a tiny amount of shampoo, or milk to blend, otherwise the essential oils won't disperse, but just float on the top of the water.
(be careful of medication interactions with grapefruit E'oil).

So sorry to op for totally unrelated post.

If you or Jane,or anyone wants to start a Thread on Essential oil uses in these times, I will add some blends that may be useful. Thus week is too busy for me now. Making lots of Aromatherapy skincare orders.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Maybe that was their way of telling us something important. Hmmm.

Maybe God has a sense of humour.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Don’t mind that, it’s just those pesky nanoparticles

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is that the shot that brings on chills so bad that your teeth chatter and break fillings?

a reply to: jhn7537

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
All the back and forth here...let me give it to u straight. Anyone who gets a vaccine for an illness which has a 99.7% recovery rate...making the common cold death on wheels in comparison, and when treated only has a 0.0003% chance of NOT being cured pretty immediately (using HCHLRQN), DESERVES anything the/she gets because if you're honestly too low functioning that you buy this whole COVID thing, stupid people have caused the world so much grief already I've about had it and if that's who is gonna be the victim of Gates depopulation agenda, GOOD RIDDANCE! No more simple minded morons influencing everything wrong in the world.
edit on 12/19/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

a reply to: KKLOCO

I agree , why would anyone who have history of fainting go take jab on live TV .

Yeah : she probably fainted every year, at her annual flu-shot, and other booster shots that a nurse gets, eh ?

'Happens all of the time', and 'she's prone to it' : means she must have fainted at least once before, on any of her past shots, no ?

So they knew she had a chance of fainting, and chose her on purpose ?

But they said, right quick : 'it has nothing to do with the vaccine'...

Maybe it was an inside gag, and every year the hospital and the TV station would do a bit on the annual flu-shot, you know, to stir-up some business.
Maybe every year they invited that same nurse, and she fainted every year, and then the gang of Covid-Dun-Make-My-Wallet-Phat-Doctors-At-Large, gently took her in their arms, and laid her down. All the while : turning their phat-wallets to the camera, every year.

Or : yeah, 'it has nothing to do with the vaccine'... Nothing to see here...

Thank goodness we have expert scientific white-coats, doing multiple intricate scientific tests, in mere minutes, and being able to boldly claim : 'it has nothing to do with the vaccine'...
This ties-in with your recent thread about how every type of reaction happening post-vaccine, was to never be attributed to the vaccine. That being a 180°shift compared to how so many illnesses and deaths were attributed to Covid-19.

If you don't believe that : then you don't believe in scientific magic...

It's not like we can't trust the government, media, health-industry, Big-Pharma™ : right ?

Wow you nailed it and got me rolling. just once can we get a We're not sure? We will get back to you on what just happened? At least put a little bit of time before the explanation of happens to her all the time, nervous about the media, nothing to do with the vaccine, no way are we clear? vaccine good!!! SCIENCE!!!! mic drop...........

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

Did you "sigh" a lot when you were a child?

Well I have always noticed your posts on complimentary & alt remedies and dietary info. You should really get into Aromatherapy, especially in these times.

A nice combination/synergistic Essential Oil blend would be: 5d-Grapefruit, 3d to 4d-Rosemary, 1d to 2d Ylang Ylang. Into a roller ball with Jojoba or any other oil of choice for pulse point use.
If you dont have a 10ml glass roller-ball, you could do a bath blend. Just reduce the blend down a few drops, 1 drop less of each oil, to 7d total & add it to a tiny amount of shampoo, or milk to blend, otherwise the essential oils won't disperse, but just float on the top of the water.
(be careful of medication interactions with grapefruit E'oil).

So sorry to op for totally unrelated post.

If you or Jane,or anyone wants to start a Thread on Essential oil uses in these times, I will add some blends that may be useful. Thus week is too busy for me now. Making lots of Aromatherapy skincare orders.

I have always been sort of intolerant to aldehyde chemistry, it effects my breathing. I hated perfumes and aftershaves, choosing to hang around with people who used the least. Been tyhat way all my life, I cannot think when I can't breathe. I only know the reason for this life long inconvenience because I wanted to find out why I couldn't breathe in some places others have no problem with. Having DNA data helped, I cannot detox aldehydes very well according to that which coincides with my lifelong history. Aromatherapy does cause me breathing problems and also my granddaughter too. It triggers a worse response in her than I have, can't seem to get oxygen out of the air.

I have learned to adjust things since I figured out what it is now, and I have way less times of breathing distress since I eliminated certain foods and spices out of my diet. I cannot stay in a room where someone is using one of those aromatherapy vaporizers or the smoke things. I can eat rosemary on foods as long as there is not too much, same goes for most but not all aromatic spices when I am cooking, the aromatic spices get put in maybe fifteen minutes before my soup is done. Lavender is one of the worst spices I cannot tolerate that. Sage is not much of a problem, but rosemary has a minor effect, I am not worried about rosemary but would never want it in aromatherapy. I see Oil of Oregano as a very necessary medicine, but would never use it in one of those aroma machines, I do like the smell of oregano in foods cooking, it has not bothered me with breathing. I am pretty allergic to cloves and other chemistries containing the benzene ring, they call it the balsam of peru allergy. I am not allergic to all chemistries in that class though, I am intolerant to eugenol but not so badly effected by apiginen in the leaves of the celery plant and upper stems, so even though they are similar chemistries I can tolerate apigenin somewhat. I used to think nothing bothered me, that my breathing problems were normal and everyone experienced those things. Till I woke up and started researching this stuff.

I cut my migraines down to almost nothing and my breathing now is better than it has been all my life, even through late summer when ragweed is out. During the ragweed season I eliminated eating green peppers and cantalope and I do not have any serious issues anymore, I can eat those in the winter with little discomfort or problems breathing in moderation, but when the chemistry is coming from the food and the ragweed in the air, it gets overloaded.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Could you have candida problem that you may not realized ?

Link

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

a reply to: DISRAELI

Yes, and in UK they are now deploying “resuscitation facilities" along with the corona jab centers...

UK Requires ‘Resuscitation Facilities’ at Corona Vaccine Centres After Allergic Reactions

Vaccine so safe that they need to make resuscitation facilities , oh but they do care us so much dont they
first the jab ,then they make sure we dont die for it....not that`s what i call good service

You are the worst kind of idiot. You didn't read the original post around this where the nurse stated she does have a reaction to any level of pain, BUT IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO HAVE THE VACCINATION THAT MAY SAVE HER LIVE AND THE LIVES OF THOSE SHE COMNES INTO CONTACT WITH.

Sorry about the full caps, but some idiots need them.

You really are showing the worst of ATS with your ridiculously ignorant views.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join