It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Action Happening Soon? Any rumors from other sources?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I work for the very rich and many of them told me to start saving because of what will happen the next 4 years.

They are in the process of changing all their money practices.

Many say the last 4 years were an amazing time for business and spending...people were not worried about jobs or money

(post by AlexandrosTheGreat removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by AlexandrosTheGreat removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wife's brother just (this morning) sent her a recording of some guy in Michigan...talking about his business friend having received a UPS delivery by a driver he knew personally with a son in the Marines.

The UPS driver said her son told her he was just activated and was told to report to Grand Rapids Michigan where her son said that the Building and parking lot he was ordered to report to was full of military personnel.

That's how these reports usually operate...always "a friend of a friend with a kid in the military said...".
I remember this same type of thing taking place early in 2020 ...and they were always wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Jade Helm was awesome.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Whats`s really going on ?

Hackers Target US Nuclear Weapons Agency in Massive Cyber Attack

LOL made me laugh. Thats the question of the year. My noodle is part fried from trying to figure it out.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well Iran recently seized a south Korean vessel on environmental concerns. The south Korean navy has dispatched an anti piracy unit to deploy in Persian gulf.
www.tasnimnews.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join