It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Action Happening Soon? Any rumors from other sources?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

And.. China’s People’s Liberation Army training military personnel at former Canada air force base in Alberta .

Chinese pilots training at former Canadian military base in Alberta

SECRET MILITARY DOCUMENTS: Trudeau invited Chinese troops to train at Canadian military bases

Hmm, This isn’t normal...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Did you read the actual document? One PLA instructor and one student would train in the cold weather survival school. The other training would be peacekeeping and integration training. Relations may be bad, but there are still missions where the two militaries will interact.

As for the pilots, Chinese pilots train all over for different airlines. There are probably a few dozen flying out of the Deer Valley airport north of Phoenix, AZ. You hear them talking on the scanner all the time. The student they talked to that had been there almost two years clearly said "no, the airlines". You don't become an airline pilot in a few months, so yeah, I'd expect them to be there two or three year.

Montair trains Canadian and international pilots in Red Deer, among other locations. They recently added another flight simulator to their Red Deer location. In 2013, Springbook's Sky Wings Aviation Academy expected to train at least 200 Chinese pilots.

www.reddeeradvocate.com...

edit on 12/16/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/16/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah reading
I skipped reading

Well if it`s nothing i am just happy.

But i still dont trust Trudeau

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

No reason to trust any politician. But the pilot training is going on all over for the airlines. A three plus year course in China can be two or three here if all goes well for the students. Then they return to China, or Taiwan, and go to work for smaller airlines. Training, even with countries you aren't on the best terms with happens. You want to have at least a basic knowledge of how they're going to react if you get caught up in an antipiracy mission or something with them.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lots of internet outages,the Pentagon shut its computers down,cyber attack on the US treasury,5 carrier groups hanging off the USA,lots of chatter about martial law on the woo woo and patriot sites...something is going on just what though we aren't going to find out until after it has occurred

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well thanks for explaining, didn't realize the whole Global nature of pilot trainin .

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

I've already started hiding stuff in an obscure corner at the Walmart here.

That way, when it becomes a FEMA camp, I'll be stocked. I'll be king of the

Good thing I get my tips from TikTok... Probably saved what's left of my life.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It's only the last 5-10 years that it really has gone global. Airlines recently started taking people with zero experience, and putting them through pilot training all the way through them starting to fly for that airline. Before the pandemic, airlines, especially in Asia were basically exploding when it came to adding routes, and their training programs couldn't keep up. In Arizona Lufthansa Aviation Training puts pilots through their program. Deer Valley has several Asian programs, but I'm not sure which specific airlines. They also have agreements with several US airlines here and in other states.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Unrelated kind of... But is it true Korea sends their pilots to learn our protocol and break the cultural hierarchy they are raised on?

I heard they were having problems as far as age superceding rank. Now from my understanding they communicate in English while flying to try and stray from the old practice.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If i get the right picture, covid has been quite bad for airlines, and also for many pilots . many planes are parked for Months now . Norwegian Air has filed for bankruptcy . Glad now i am not airline pilot, thought i allways wanted be...
I think our f-18 hornet pilots were also training in US.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There are several Korean airlines that have agreements with US flight schools. They're trained to FAA standards, and are required to read, speak, and use English, so there is the side effect of helping to break the hierarchy. That hierarchy appeared to play a pretty significant role in the Asiana crash in San Francisco.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It's been brutal for the airlines. They're starting to bounce back slightly, but they're still hurting pretty badly, and still a lot of aircraft are sitting in storage. I'm not sure about your Hornet pilots, but I know if they go for the F-35, pilot training will most likely take place in Arizona at Luke AFB.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The military will not be attacking Iran or Russia. They will be attacking the leaders of the Democratic Party.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Lots of internet outages,the Pentagon shut its computers down,cyber attack on the US treasury,5 carrier groups hanging off the USA,lots of chatter about martial law on the woo woo and patriot sites...something is going on just what though we aren't going to find out until after it has occurred

Really?

CVN-68 USS Nimitz (home port Bremerton) is in the Arabian Sea
CVN-69 USS Eisenhower (home port Norfolk) is in the Atlantic
CVN-70 USS Vinson (home port Bremerton) is underway in the Pacific
CVN-71 USS Roosevelt (home port San Diego) is participating in a Sustainment Exercise in the Pacific
CVN-72 USS Abraham Lincoln (home port San Diego) is docked in San Diego
CVN-73 USS George Washington (home port Norfolk) is docked in Norfolk
CVN-74 USS John Stennis (home port Norfolk) is docked in Norfolk
CVN-75 USS Harry S Truman (home port Norfolk) is docked in Norfolk
CVN-76 USS Ronald Reagan (home port Yokosuka Japan) is docked in Yokosuka
CVN-77 USS George HW Bush (home port Norfolk) is docked in Norfolk
CVN-78 USS Gerald R Ford (home port Norfolk) is underway in the Atlantic

Of eleven CVN carriers six are docked in their home port, one is in the Middle East, and two each are in the Atlantic and Pacific performing normal maneuvers such as pilot certification. Of the ten Amphibious Ready Groups, each with an LHD (small carrier), seven are in home port (including the disabled USS Bon Homme Richard), one is in the South China Sea, one is in the Atlantic, and one is in the Pacific.

These deployments are PERFECTLY NORMAL in every respect. Indeed, they are a bit on the light side. To cite these deployments as any sort of "evidence" for a coming military operation simply betrays your ignorance.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

We did have a Iranian deal in place before Trump deleted it.

Because giving them 150 Billion as they chant death to America on a daily basis, just so they could build more missiles and bombs makes so much sense lol.

The worst thing Trump could do, is fall for anyone wanting to send anymore assets overseas, we should be pulling all our troops out of Germany first and then the middle east. We need them here at home for national security.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: khnum

Really?

CVN-68 USS Nimitz (home port Bremerton) is in the Arabian Sea
CVN-69 USS Eisenhower (home port Norfolk) is in the Atlantic
CVN-70 USS Vinson (home port Bremerton) is underway in the Pacific
CVN-71 USS Roosevelt (home port San Diego) is participating in a Sustainment Exercise in the Pacific
CVN-72 USS Abraham Lincoln (home port San Diego) is docked in San Diego
CVN-73 USS George Washington (home port Norfolk) is docked in Norfolk
CVN-74 USS John Stennis (home port Norfolk) is docked in Norfolk
CVN-75 USS Harry S Truman (home port Norfolk) is docked in Norfolk
CVN-76 USS Ronald Reagan (home port Yokosuka Japan) is docked in Yokosuka
CVN-77 USS George HW Bush (home port Norfolk) is docked in Norfolk
CVN-78 USS Gerald R Ford (home port Norfolk) is underway in the Atlantic

Of eleven CVN carriers six are docked in their home port, one is in the Middle East, and two each are in the Atlantic and Pacific performing normal maneuvers such as pilot certification. Of the ten Amphibious Ready Groups, each with an LHD (small carrier), seven are in home port (including the disabled USS Bon Homme Richard), one is in the South China Sea, one is in the Atlantic, and one is in the Pacific.

These deployments are PERFECTLY NORMAL in every respect. Indeed, they are a bit on the light side. To cite these deployments as any sort of "evidence" for a coming military operation simply betrays your ignorance.

I would agree but even you don't know what is happening right now. The military does not broadcast their carrier ops like they used to. They could all be loading up for war right now while in port.

It will be a few days yet before anything can be seen.. The US did come under a massive cyber attack. One that will require a response.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
The military will not be attacking Iran or Russia. They will be attacking the leaders of the Democratic Party.

Hopefully shooting on sight. Dam traitors deserve to be torched by flamethrowers.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
...........some guy kept repeating, "Jean has a long mustache".

Sounds like redneck hooker spite to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I've already started hiding stuff in an obscure corner at the Walmart here.

Thankyou.

I will follow you home.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: The2Billies

And.. China’s People’s Liberation Army training military personnel at former Canada air force base in Alberta .

Chinese pilots training at former Canadian military base in Alberta

SECRET MILITARY DOCUMENTS: Trudeau invited Chinese troops to train at Canadian military bases

Hmm, This isn’t normal...

That is disturbing on so many levels. The Chinese have lots of cold weather to train in on their own territory. This is a dam invasion of NORAD.

Canadians need to rush the capital and drag Trudeau out in the streets and shoot him. You cant get anymore worse of a traitor.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join