It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow Ytube Notification for Giuliani Health Update, But Video Deleted Already.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Not sure what else to link or write...

Got a notification, clicked on it and nothing there.

It's time we start calling for our own massive boycotts.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

Found this on Rumble. If it's the same thing YouTube yanked that's ridiculous.

Rumble

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Section 230 reform for the second term is an absolute necessity at this point.

I say reform instead of abolish because abolish will destroy smaller sites like ATS. The tech firms would likely be able to weather the storm and even further cement their seditious power.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Anything that goes against the "deadly pandemic" narrative is not allowed. If you hear the word "covid" you're supposed to just assume they're as good as dead.

Meanwhile , here's an update on Rudy.

www.foxnews.com...

President Trump's personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said on Thursday morning that he was out of the hospital and feeling "better than ever" after being admitted earlier this week following a coronavirus diagnosis.

"My treatment by the nurses and staff at Georgetown Med Star Hospital was miraculous. I walked in with serious symptoms. I walked out better than ever," Giuliani tweeted Thursday. "Drs. Beckett, Kumar and Layman led an all-star team. The advice of the WH Dr. Sean Conley and Dr. Zev Zelenko was so valuable."

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This is from 15hrs ago, is this it?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
He was just Live at the Georgia house hearing and he looked fine. With a 95% survivable rate at his age and health the odds were in his favor.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm sure they may all say the same info but I just got the notification, clicked it and no video.

On fb his page has a similar post from within the hour.

They must just consider him an enemy of the state? Crazy.
edit on 10-12-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Exactly... people start realizing that for the 99% of people, COVID is nothing more than a flu bug.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Anything that goes against the "deadly pandemic" narrative is not allowed. If you hear the word "covid" you're supposed to just assume they're as good as dead.

Meanwhile , here's an update on Rudy.

www.foxnews.com...

President Trump's personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said on Thursday morning that he was out of the hospital and feeling "better than ever" after being admitted earlier this week following a coronavirus diagnosis.

"My treatment by the nurses and staff at Georgetown Med Star Hospital was miraculous. I walked in with serious symptoms. I walked out better than ever," Giuliani tweeted Thursday. "Drs. Beckett, Kumar and Layman led an all-star team. The advice of the WH Dr. Sean Conley and Dr. Zev Zelenko was so valuable."

Paul Harrell uses the term beer virus on his You-Tube channel, otherwise his channel get demonetized.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Section 230 reform for the second term is an absolute necessity at this point.

I say reform instead of abolish because abolish will destroy smaller sites like ATS. The tech firms would likely be able to weather the storm and even further cement their seditious power.

Absolutely agree. Simple clarification of the rules - do this, and you maintain 230 protections... do these other things, and lose 230 protections.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Right ? My fiance, my son and myself just got out of quarantine last week. We all had it and it was nothing more than a mild cold. But, because she is an RN at one of the area hospitals and deals with Covid patients every day, they insisted she get tested. It was positive and we got a 10 day vacation.

....and although I know she loves me, I hid all the knives after about 5 days. Changed the combo on the gun safes too.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

What don't you get of the process?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Preliminary CDC estimates for the 2019-2020 influenza season indicate that, as of April 4, 2020, between 24,000 and 62,000 lost their lives to the Flu. not Covid but the common Flu...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I heard that youtube was working to make sure offending videos were eliminated before they get to 100 views.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Exactly... people start realizing that for the 99% of people, COVID is nothing more than a flu bug.

Right. That’s because it’s just this years corona virus flu. Big deal.
But this time it has a nice brand name “COVID-19”
Designed to instill fear and rhyme with 9/11

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StingrayCrazy
Preliminary CDC estimates for the 2019-2020 influenza season indicate that, as of April 4, 2020, between 24,000 and 62,000 lost their lives to the Flu. not Covid but the common Flu...

Notice you won't hear anything about regular flu deaths after April 2020.... flu deaths = covid deaths.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Rudy this afternoon...Looks totally healthy.
(-2:15:00 Mark)...www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Its a Pleomorphic Bacteria....lets not forget that....not a bad flu.....time to get it correct.Yes,it can be remediated easily and quickly if you know what you are hunting.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Wearechange has been calling it the cunholio sickness to avoid getting banned. His channel's already been demonetized though.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Gubment is so far behind tech that its never gonna catch up.

Its complocated, but I think Amazon, Facetube and others are monopolies. Maybe not in the sense of MaBell or Standard Oil, but monopolies none the less.

Especially when Google has been caught kicking peeps to the curb with their algorithms.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join