It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top EU Scientist Warns COVID-19 Vaccine Linked To Sterilization of Women

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Really?
You don't have an FDA equivalent down there? It's Morrison's decision to be made?

That's scary. What medical/science training has he?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Why is depopulation “so far out there”?

I mean everyone that “knows anything” about human survival says that is the first step in the domino chain. It’s the first thing Gates brings up....

Because global warming. And new tech I guess won’t fix food production and supply chain issues? Or living and health per capita? Or... nvm. Enjoy your rented electric ride in 5-10 years I guess. No need for backseat. No kids...

I mean next to alien life this has always been on our docket here at ATS

edit on 6-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ultimately, under advisement, it is his decision. He had no training except for his background in marketing.....hence Scotty from marketing.

It was His government that made the decision to indemnify Pfizer et al. He is backing an unknown vaccine from a foreign company. That vaccine may well end up killing more people than the virus.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes and no.

When we're talking about pregnancy, and I read in one of the other threads that the concern here was with placental development, there is a whole dance that has to take place with the immune system of the mother and her offspring in order for her immune system not to attack the growing baby.

If the antibodies this vaccine are triggered to create are too wrong/too broad, they could end up attacking one of the critical enzymes needed for that development which is where your infertility would come from.

And this is always a concern with any drug. We saw this with thalidomide. This is why animal testing is still important to the drug making process because you absolutely cannot ethically test a drug or vaccine in a pregnant woman. Even with animal testing, it can still end up being an unknown with drugs because they only carry out the minimum in animal testing, so most drug information in pregnant women is compiled through accidental exposure.

You are correct, if it is just a temporary interference with the placenta and nothing more then it could cause miscarriage and or foetal development issues as well as causing a heightened immune system in the mother to attack her child in the womb, not a nice outcome but actually a far cry from actual sterilization as such an immune response should calm once the body adjusts hopefully with no lasting implications for the lady in questions ability to bear or conceive children.

Very good point.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Reducing population growth rates is not the same thing as depopulation.
The fact is that, in developed regions, population growth has been declining for some while because people just tend to not want a lot of kids in such a situation.

The fact is that, in underdeveloped regions, population growth has been increasing because people in that situation tend to want to have a lot of kids.

A vaccine for SARS-COV2 will not reach underdeveloped regions for a long while.
edit on 12/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The fact is that, in developed regions, population growth has been declining for some while because people just tend to not want a lot of kids in such a situation.

The fact is that, in underdeveloped regions, population growth has been increasing because people in that situation tend to want to have a lot of kids.

K. Semantic-master. Show me what that graph looks like after enough time has passed

You don’t think the resounding reverberations are gonna have anything to do with the global instability and declining birth rates.....?

Hint:it’s already happening. Without the vaccine.....

Good ol fear

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Show me what that graph looks like after enough time has passed

Roger.
Wilco.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Show me what that graph looks like after enough time has passed

Roger.
Wilco.
Why you always trynna dance with me Phage?

If I come across as a know-it-all, I don’t mean to and apologize. But you’re a bit antagonistic... got a crush?

when I bring the glamour out and hit the OP with a different devil’s-advocate lime light, you come at me like I’m trying to prove something.

I just wanna bring nibbles to the table to chew on is all

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I just wanna present rationality. You know, critical thought?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I just wanna present rationality. You know, critical thought?
My bad. I thought this was CT site? Weird.....

And show me where I’m thinking critically eh?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I thought this was CT site?

You didn't read the fine print?

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within.

And show me where I’m thinking critically eh?
I'll try to, but I can't promise anything.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Gates Foundation announces new funds to develop COVID-19 vaccines and increase access to affordable vaccines in low-income countries
Speaking at the Paris Peace Forum today, Melinda Gates will commit an additional $70 million and urge accelerated global action to end pandemic for everyone, everywhere

Vaccines for low income countries
Many countries were generous with their pledges

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
It's not really easy to find good info on, but a lot of girls in india and africa were killed and sterilized by a vaccine. I think it's the same one they were starting to push on american adolescents too.

You rang?
It's a long study, but worth it, I promise. The nightmare juice is towards the end.

gates/vaccines

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

First sentence.

In 1993, WHO announced a “birth-control vaccine” for “family planning”.

Yes. There were trials for a long term injectible contraceptive.

The National Institute of Immunology in New Delhi, India, is conducting clinical trials of a prototype birth control vaccine. 88 20-36 year old women receive a series of 3 injections of 300 mcg human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) vaccine to theoretically protect them from pregnancy for 1 year. After 1 year, they receive a booster shot to protect them for another year or not receive the booster, thereby resulting in a return to fertility.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It didn't really go anywhere.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I went deep down a vaccine rabbit hole a while back. Really burned and bummed me out lol. I ditched all the links I was compiling and been trying to forget it ever since. Some crazy and insidious things going on out there.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Out of interest,what do you think of Dr Mike Yeadon Phage?

Do you think hes a whacka doodle?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I don't know anything about him.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You have to read past the first sentence phage.
No way you read the whole study.

The juicy stuff is towards the end.

Tons of relevant topics in there. Gates, WHO, Sanger, Planned Parenthood, vaccines, eugenics etc

Give it a read.

It's better than this wild Italian guys song in jibberish about the inability to communicate coming across as english.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Give it a read.

When the first sentence is a distortion, why?

The juicy stuff is towards the end.
Are there reptilians?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Distortion of what? The reality you want.
Try reading it fellow.
It's science and not the weird kind

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join