It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top EU Scientist Warns COVID-19 Vaccine Linked To Sterilization of Women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We need this verified by a reputable source, if it is true the mainstream media are keeping it under wraps or being censored, either way if this is true heads will roll when the UK citizens find out - IF it can be shown this was a known factor that the politicians were briefed about or else of course they will just downplay it and the silly sheep will fall in line.
No wonder they covered Pfizer so that they can not be sued.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The enigma that is Mike Yeadon again,Huh?

Now don;t get me wrong,his credentials make him seem like a guy we should listen to on the subject of the pfiezer/biontech vax.
Hes the type of guy you would expect to see as an expert on BBC news and such.
He should be giving us a fair picture of things right?
Well if he is-that is very scary indeed.

But-
We don't know the circymstances of his departure of his job-He may have left on bad terms and had to sign stuff to shut him up,now hes trolling his ex company.
He may be in debt,and has been targeted/offered big bucks by some state actor to do their bidding.
Maybe he's getting blackmailed or his family are threatened.

Point is-something feels off about the guy to me-- He is waaay off baseline.

Or maybe my brain is attempting to sheild me from the reality of a global depopulation agenda that would make nazi eugenics look like a fun childs game.

Really don't know at this stage.
Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The only vaccine I would take is the antibodies from a known survivor that has beat the disease. All these weird vaccines with Thimerosal (mercury) etc in them. Sometimes they are contaminated with HIV for example.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I actually feel more inclined to believe the guy given that.

I doubt he would troll his former employer in this manner if he has those credentials simply because it could get him blacklisted within his industry and he would seem too intelligent for that, I am therefore more inclined to believe he is probably speaking out on ethical ground's especially if he has other professional's backing him up as is claimed.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The only vaccine I would take is the antibodies from a known survivor that has beat the disease.

That is not a vaccine, that is a treatment.
Vaccines cause your body to produce antibodies.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

That's one good way to get rid of all your social media accounts all at once.

LOL

I don't have a Facebook or Twitter Account. I knew all along what those were for.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Given that any vaccine can provoke a reaction from any given individual no matter how hard they try to make it safe - every person has a unique system that could react to a vaccine, granting immunity is generally going to be a standard step, especially if we're looking at an emergency situation. Now, we have to come back to whether or not this is actually serious enough to be considered that kind of situation.

edit on 6-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
They don't have to kill us. They just have to keep us from breeding.

Might be a reason for that:
Might be a reason they 'imported' all that fresh DNA from the third world too.
ETA:That chart was a monitor of the Autism Disorder Spectrum in the USA. Odd how they stopped looking at kids born after 2008. Kind'a wonder where they're at now 12 years later.

edit on 6122020 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Except it's that DNA getting the vaccination first. If the buzz is correct, it's the DNA getting sterilized right out of the box.

As for autism, how much is that it's really more prevalent and how is just that they're defining and redefining it and broadening the scope at the same time, sort of like how every other kid out there now has ADD/ADHD.
edit on 6-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I actually feel more inclined to believe the guy given that.

I doubt he would troll his former employer in this manner if he has those credentials simply because it could get him blacklisted within his industry and he would seem too intelligent for that, I am therefore more inclined to believe he is probably speaking out on ethical ground's especially if he has other professional's backing him up as is claimed.

Well,Ive always seen you as a rational mind here at ATS so as you are inclined to believe the guy is genuine my freaked out-ometer has sadly just hopped up another notch.
So thanks.

The depopulation theory always seemed one of the more far out ideas-I know there are many who would like to do it,but I thought it would be further down the track maybe 2050-60.

Or were they actually serious about agenda 21,and this is a part of that?
Thats another one I dont want to be real..

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is absolutely true, we all have unique immune systems but broadly they are the same with minor variations from person to person, it is also the same of serum's as Phage rightly point's out, both treatments can trigger immune response that may over react or go badly, the difference is that a vaccine is intended to do just this but a very specific immune response and that is supposed to trick the immune system into thinking we have been infected by the pathogen and to force it to make antibody's, once we have them should we then actually get the infection it will be fought immediately by our immune system instead of having an incubation period before our body's realized it has foreign body's within it.

But anyone can have an over reaction to a vaccine, this can make them very seriously ill or even kill them.

Sterilization though is not a likely side product of such an inoculation unless the inoculation has been deliberately tailored to do this, the immune system over reacting does not make you sterile unless it is reacting to something in such a way as to attack in this case reproductive system which is according to natural selection EXTREMELY unlikely, you are more likely to win the lottery than have an autoimmune response behave in such a way so I would suggest that a vaccine would have to have specific trait's and it be those trait's or ADDITIVES that are then responsible for reproductive system damage not the immune system itself or indeed it's response to the vaccine.

In other words it would have to be a deliberately engineered chemical concoction designed to do just this very thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I have a really hard time believing they would go that far in, but at the same time, so many of the moves they are making are suspicious when you factor in the disease itself.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I will withhold my judgement until we see more evidence, actually though I would NOT rank myself as totally rational though I mean I comment on a conspiracy site and make the odd bad joke, I am no different to anyone else here though some are very highly qualified people on this site.

edit on 6-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sounds like Biller the killer aka president planned no parenthood might finally get his worldwide mandatory abortion juice into circulation.

The FINAL update..
The ultimate BSOD

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady
Gates said it would take two doses. Bet the first dose doesn't do much of anything. People will see no problem getting the second dose. That will be the dose that will start killing many after so many days of getting it. That way it won't be as easy to track back to the vaccine.

I had to submit myself for the Anthrax Series of vaccinations. The first one wasn't noticeable. Only got through #4 (of the 6 or 7). Thankfully, they stopped, as that fourth one had me wondering if I was gonna be alright or not.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes and no.

When we're talking about pregnancy, and I read in one of the other threads that the concern here was with placental development, there is a whole dance that has to take place with the immune system of the mother and her offspring in order for her immune system not to attack the growing baby.

If the antibodies this vaccine are triggered to create are too wrong/too broad, they could end up attacking one of the critical enzymes needed for that development which is where your infertility would come from.

And this is always a concern with any drug. We saw this with thalidomide. This is why animal testing is still important to the drug making process because you absolutely cannot ethically test a drug or vaccine in a pregnant woman. Even with animal testing, it can still end up being an unknown with drugs because they only carry out the minimum in animal testing, so most drug information in pregnant women is compiled through accidental exposure.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think authorization for pregnant (and nursing) women is somewhat down the road.
As it is for children.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's not really easy to find good info on, but a lot of girls in india and africa were killed and sterilized by a vaccine. I think it's the same one they were starting to push on american adolescents too.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yeah.

“It’s having a businessman as president. It’s the Trump vaccine,” McEnany told reporters at the White House.

www.bloomberg.com...

I can well assure you this won't be DTs vaccine if or when this gets rolled out in Australia. That treacherous decision will lie squarely at the feet of Scott Morrison.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a lot of girls in india and africa were killed and sterilized by a vaccine

The killing part is a 100% effective sterilization technique.

Reminds me of Frank Herbert's, The White Plague.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join