It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top EU Scientist Warns COVID-19 Vaccine Linked To Sterilization of Women

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thinking about taking the vaccines? Think again. You can spend 10 hours reading the documents in the second link. And or you could listen to the summary in the 1st link. With Alex Jones interpretations. Enjoy.

Top EU Scientist Warns COVID-19 Vaccine Linked To Sterilization of Women

Wodarg Yeadon EMA Petition Pfizer Trial FINAL 01DEC2020 en Unsigned

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

No doubt he will find himself short of a job because he does not accept the narrative. All this vaccine stuff really smells a bit NWO to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Doesn't matter. People will still line up in droves.
Or they will get paid to take the vaccine.
Debt relief, you say?

Enough people are scared out of their minds and want their precious "normalcy" back so they can get back to work making money they don't see, spending it on debt they keep accruing, to buy houses they can't afford, and drive new cars every 3 years, or annually upgrade their $1000 smart phones, to spend more "credit" on things they absolutely don't need, to keep the vicious system of debt slaves going.

Without blinking an eye.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Might be worth it to put the disclaimer on your post that this is an Alex Jones video for those that just see him as a right wing conspiracy type.
edit on 6-12-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

This isn't the only person saying this vaccine has issues. The problem is that this is the only type of outlet interested in furthering that narrative now that Biden has been elected.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Also, midway down page 5.

Pfizer/BioNTech is also inserting an ingredient derived from a marine invertebrate, mNeonGreen, into its vaccine. The ingredient has bioluminescent qualities, making it attractive for medical imaging purposes, but it is unclear why an injected vaccine would need to have that quality. mNeonGreen has unknown antigenicity.

Really, WTF is that all about then hmmmmmm?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I guess that would make Roe vs Wade kind of moot now...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

And for relevance to the thread, bottom of page 5.

5 | Page According to section 10.4.2 of the Pfizer/BioNTech trial protocol, a woman of childbearing potential (WOCBP) is eligible to participate if she is not pregnant or breastfeeding, and is using an acceptable contraceptive method as described in the trial protocol during the intervention period (for a minimum of 28 days after the last dose of study intervention). This means that it could take a relatively long time before a noticeable number of cases of post-vaccination infertility could be observed

The more I read about this vaccine, the more it appears to be the largest unregulated human trial in the history of this planet.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I guess that would make Roe vs Wade kind of moot now...

Not necessarily. If you get it, and it does cause infertility, but for an unknown length of time ... let's say only as long as the shot is good (certain of our vaccinations need to be boosted for example - hence why they'd make you carry a card to certify you have been immunized), then what happens when women lean on the vaccine for birth control and start cropping up accidentally preggers?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yeah.

“It’s having a businessman as president. It’s the Trump vaccine,” McEnany told reporters at the White House.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

There wouldn't be enough of it to image effectively. Possibly they're using it as an adjuvant?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

That's one good way to get rid of all your social media accounts all at once.

LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It’s conditioning. Just like we shouldn’t worry about the Inauguration with a bunch of people there.....its fine

Just like: See we are being told there is no fraud. Or at least not enough to worry about the outcome.....

Same with covid. Sure there may a couple “quack” Drs out there with mad boba fides for credentials. But we shouldn’t listen to them. It’s not enough to cause alarm....

Sterilization isn’t scary. I mean $1500! C’mon Man....

edit on 6-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There wouldn't be enough of it to image effectively. Possibly they're using it as an adjuvant?

If they can't explain clearly the need for all of the inclusions in the vaccine then, as far as I'm concerned, that's sufficient grounds for refusal.

To be honest, just because all of this stuff is done in a lab that does not make it science. Bunch of # hacks if you ask me.... or there's another plan.....oh yeah that's right......make sh!t tonnes of cash we've no liability.....WOOOHOOO.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: opethPA

This isn't the only person saying this vaccine has issues. The problem is that this is the only type of outlet interested in furthering that narrative now that Biden has been elected.

I am not trying to debate the veracity of vaccines though.
I know plenty of people , outside of hardcore CT's, that automatically dismiss Alex Jones for many reasons which is why I said maybe having that disclaimer on there.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Doesn't matter. People will still line up in droves.
Or they will get paid to take the vaccine.
Debt relief, you say?

Enough people are scared out of their minds and want their precious "normalcy" back so they can get back to work making money they don't see, spending it on debt they keep accruing, to buy houses they can't afford, and drive new cars every 3 years, or annually upgrade their $1000 smart phones, to spend more "credit" on things they absolutely don't need, to keep the vicious system of debt slaves going.

Without blinking an eye.

Gates said it would take two doses. Bet the first dose doesn't do much of anything. People will see no problem getting the second dose. That will be the dose that will start killing many after so many days of getting it. That way it won't be as easy to track back to the vaccine. Then they declare covid 21. Develop a vaccine for that, which will kill even more people probably in the millions if not billions while making the rest infertile.

Why? The elite who want to seriously depopulate the planet to save it. NWO take over. Georgia guidestones.
edit on 6/12/2020 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

They don't have to kill us. They just have to keep us from breeding.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If I get the vaccination. I want to get mine with Biden. Then I switch needles with him at the last second.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady
Pretty much spot on!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Same difference no????

Rainbows
Jane