It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prayer where do we go from here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Father,

With so much division and so many stories steering so many in different ways, how do your followers proceed. We pray for Israel and we pray for unity with our brothers and sisters, but the agent of deceit is upon us. May your will proceed and clarity prevails and the agents of deceit are struck down by truth. Father our children is who all of us should weep for as prophecies and the warning seem written in stone by the day. I pray for guidance and truth lord and may all of us reach unity in peace. I pray for our leaders and that you impose wisdom on whoever will lead a nation founded by believers in truth, love, and light. May your ultimate leadership be seen and heard by the masses and those who do not have faith be afforded a clear sign to show clarity on truth, and peace. Father, I find myself afraid for my children and urge your guidance in our nation that seems the principles have been set adrift to an unknowing future.

Amen

To those that read please don't attack me for my faith, but ask yourselves what is wrong with knowing and clarity today. May we bridge our differences and seek to do what is right and best for the future of our families and to uphold the founding principles that have done so much good throughout the world. Expose the agents of deceit and embrace free will and moral compass that has been the principle that has destroyed tyranny and kept those who seek ill will in the world at bay.

Not a political thread folks no matter how much you believe in your guy without truth and clarity you are still wrong. No man is worthy of that kind of trust, and truth must be confirmed and confidence must be earned.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
An excerpt from a recent live stream at Shekinah Worship TV in Lancaster, Ca... PRAY for President Trump...

"When the Lord came to me at 2:30 in the morning and spoke to me about Mr. Trump He showed me his heart, how much he's bleeding inside, because he's standing all alone. Practically everyone is hitting him left and right. He's been battered, he's crying... I saw him crying unto God. He's saying: 'Lord, I'm all alone...' The Lord told me to go and to give a message to this nation concerning the election in the US. God's will is Mr. Trump should serve another term. Between November 3 and January 20 anything can happen to overturn the election ... Don't stop praying til Mr. Trump is safely installed..."

Thanks for making this thread OP. It is SO important right now. In fact prayer may be the ONLY thing keeping America alive right now...

Shekinah Worship prays every Sunday at 9am PST and also on Thursday and Friday nights too... This is the live stream going on right now:
There is some incredible content on that channel, but the videos below are a MUST see...

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj - Friday October 16, 2020
www.youtube.com...

A Word For The USA Part 1 - Saturday October 17, 2020 - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
www.youtube.com...

A Word For The USA Part 2 - Sunday October 18, 2020 - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12.6.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Rest assured in knowing all things are in God's hands and however the future evolves, it is by His will.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I always thank Him for the many blessings He has given me and mine throughout the years, and I always ask Him to continue to bless us and keep us through the coming days. I ask Him to guide my eyes to see and my ears to hear and to have the wisdom to understand. I also ask Him to forgive me and to lead me to do better.

I also ask Him to do these things for the whole world. I sometimes tell Him I know it's not my place to do that, especially for those who don't want it, but I figure they need it the most.

And when there is something bothering me, I do ask Him for an answer. I know He won't always give one - in fact, most often He doesn't. But I figure it can't hurt to ask and like it anything, it feels good to get your troubles off your chest.
edit on 6-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thank you for sharing I will have a looksie here in a bit.

CharlesT I agree but the times have gotten crazy with the deceit with the virus and the elections this year.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Where do we go from here?

My family lived near Mount Ararat in Turkey. They didnt believe in God. A very religious Russian kid ( Efim Gerasemovitch Klubniken) came over the mountain with his folks and settled among my people. He couldnt read or write, and neither could his folks. He would pray often, and sometimes fast. One day(1852) he starts seeing visions while he is praying and fasting. His parents bring him something to write with and write on, and he slowly copies the figures, letters, and maps he saw. The family took everything to the city elders, who could read. It was a warning from God, that all Armenians would have to leave, or die. It gave instructions to get on ships, go around the planet to a different continent (America), enter through the east coast, but not stay there. We were to cross, and settle on the west coast

For some reason, Great grandmother went to a tent meeting where they were reading the prophecy, and went home and told great grandfather we had to leave. Short story is we did come here and got the sad news a few years later everyone that stayed was dead.

Sometime after writing the prophecy; God spoke to Efim again. and gave him further instructions to be given to the Armenians in the future. God told him seal it up, and he would send someone to open it at the right time in the future. He said we would need to leave again at a specified time, in order to keep our families alive. The sealed letter is reportedly still being held by the family, somewhere in southern California.

God didnt save my family just to kill us here. He is faithful and just, and true to his word. He will once again instruct us when, and where to go, and see to our needs.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That is incredible! I grew up in Southern Ca. BTW... Would you please PM me? HAve some info that I think might help you...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink
Rest assured that what will happen will happen and what won't happen, won't.

No matter how much thought wants to make everything better.....it can't.

Stay with the truth of not knowing.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Truth is not a teaching. Truth is a person, and if you have that person, you have the Truth. Jesus said, ‘I AM the truth.’ (Jan Sjoerd Pasterkamp)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Keep praying until January 20, do NOT stop!

A prayer request from President Trump two days ago...

President Trump has asked for our prayers today at 4:00 pm, CT. His team will present their case to the Supreme Court.

twitter.com...

Dutch Sheets
2 days ago
Folks, it’s time to pray!

President Trump is asking all Christians to pray today at 4:00 ET (3 CT) when they go to the Supreme Court.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join