It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election 2020 Was Rigged - The Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You didn't answer the question. Explain what "proof" you need to see and the manner in which it needs to be presented for you to admit that the Democrats and Communist foreign actors attempted to steal this election????

It's not about numbers....it's about methods. What do you need to see for it to be constituted as "proof"?

Or would ANYTHING that was presented to you not matter?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Proof is a strong word.
How about we start with evidence?

Try me.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
After all the crap Trump has been through in the last 4 years you know money can''t possibly be his motivation. Nobody would endure what he has then fight to serve another term unless his heart felt a gigantic compulsion of some sort. He has made me a believer (I still don't care for his style) in his rationale for serving as President. He knows there are deep problems in our country, our government and bureaucracy in particular. Preserving the Constitution and rule of law are paramount to this and I would swear my support to any bitter end for that.

Nobody can duck what is coming.
Pick a side and prepare to stand.
edit on 13-12-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

After all the crap Trump has been through in the last 4 years

He's the president. Wah.
He wanted the job.

edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Exclusive interview with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer about his ability to digitally examine millions of ballots to scientifically prove if ballots are authentic or fake. He says we need to access the physical and digital ballots and within seconds can determine authenticity. His technology and approach have nothing to do with accessing the actual Dominion or other vendor machines.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Proof is a strong word.
How about we start with evidence?

Try me.

There you go....dodging the question by playing with words so you don't have to give an honest response.

Let's see....that 0 for 2 on Liberals who are willing to honestly answer this question. I don't think any of you are interested in the truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

There you go....dodging the question by playing with words so you don't have to give an honest response.

I didn't dodge anything. Present some actual evidence for me to consider. Please.

Oh, be forewarned, I don't respond to gish gallops. You'll find that has been my policy for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Do you consider analysis on the data packets from the Dominion servers PROVIDED UNDER OATH to be evidence?

305th Military Intelligence Affidavit

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

In my professional opinion,

Hard to prosecute someone for an opinion, right or wrong.
But I'll leave this to a peer to make sense of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

In my professional opinion,

Hard to prosecute someone for an opinion. But I'll leave this to a peer to make sense of it.

And yet, our Congress and President make military decisions based upon the "professional opinion" of him and others like him.

REally Phage, is that the best you can come up with? Even in the face of FACTUAL EVIDENCE you can't admit what is plain in front of your face. Your denial and gaslighting is pathetic.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The table in the below link is all the evidence I need to know that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.

the guardian

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
LinkedIn is a very critical source for proving international espionage claims.

Everyone knows that.

Gosh, why would Dominion have international servers?

Dun and Bradstreet Listing for Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (Europe)

I suppose Dun & Bradstreet will have to be added to the Deep State list.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
The table in the below link is all the evidence I need to know that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.

the guardian

Because we had Presidents ...

Honestly, what do you mean?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

And yet, our Congress and President make military decisions based upon the "professional opinion" of him and others like him.
Just one of them?

Even in the face of FACTUAL EVIDENCE you can't admit what is plain in front of your face.
Oh, factual evidence as opposed to the other type.

An opinion is not evidence, it is an opinion. In some people's opinion, the world is flat.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: DanDanDat

the guardian

Because we had Presidents ...

Honestly, what do you mean?

The homogeneous nature of the men on that list clearly shows that they have been rigging elections in their favor for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I'm against homogeny.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm against homogeny.

Homogeny has its place; just not in the general election of one of the most diverse countries in the world.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So it done no need for the Electoral College Tomorrow.

Your need for voting is over.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That list doesn't look very homogenous to me. Unless you think there should be some other party in play. On that I would agree. However, "the people" don't seem to be very interested.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

That list doesn't look very homogenous to me. Unless you think there should be some other party in play. On that I would agree. However, "the people" don't seem to be very interested.

So you agree with me; I'm glad to hear that.

"The people" are manipulated... at first they where told they could only vote if they looked like the men on that list; when that no longer worked they where influenced through media; now that media influence seems to be waning, we are entering a dangerous phase where we are being militarized against people not in our political trib.

But sure blame "the people".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join