It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election 2020 Was Rigged - The Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Don't give up yet, it is far from over IMO.

See also this recent Phillipines TV interview where Smartmatic’s chairman Mark Malloch-Brown (who, oddly enough, also serves as Vice-Chairman of George Soros’s investment fund and Open Society Institute) initially danced around such Venezuelan connections (note his oh-so-careful parsing of words in this regard) before eventually acknowledging a licensing arrangement between Dominion and Smartmartic.

[iii] Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Maricopa County Arizona (Greater Phoenix), Clark County Nevada (Greater Las Vegas).

[iv] Due to my impatience waiting for these facts to bubble up through legal proceedings, and due to the extraordinary nature of the circumstances, I felt it was appropriate to create on article and get it live as soon as possible in order to make the Big Picture available to the public, then add charts and links and other evidence as time and opportunity allowed. As a result, I first posted this essay on the evening of Monday, November 23 and since then have been adducing further evidence since then. That way there will be one article that both tells the story succinctly, yet also gathers in one place much detail backing my claims.
Election 2020 Was Rigged: The Evidence

For all who say there is no connection between Smartmatic systems, Dominion, Soros and Venezuela, the evidence is here.

Anyone that can read this entire story and understand it, will see there was massive fraud in the election.

This is the best source I have come across so far. But please remember not to trust anyone or anything. Research and verify facts if you can.

Safe Harbor Day is approaching fast! It comes before the EC. There has been talk of extending it. I hope this date holds. This is when the states will have to show their cards, so to speak.

The electoral college meets “the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December”. This year that date is Dec. 14.

Delayed election results could lead to a constitutional crisis that involves the Electoral Count Act of 1887 and differing vote certifications.

The other date, which is six days before the electoral college date, is the “safe harbor” deadline for states to choose electors that they can ensure will be accepted by Congress. That date is Dec. 8 this year.

What if the votes are not counted by Dec. 8 because of delays from mail-in ballots, vote-counting disputes and recounts? And what if states, swayed by claims of vote fraud, decide to appoint electors that appear to contravene the vote count? Those are among the scenarios considered by the Atlantic, CNN and the New Yorker.
Dec. 8 'safe harbor' deadline is a critical date in nightmare election scenarios

The Electoral Count Act or the Electoral Count Act of 1887 is a US federal law stating procedures for the counting of electoral votes by Congress following a presidential election. It was enacted in the aftermath of the disputed 1876 presidential election between Rutherford B Hayes and Samuel J Tilden. In that election, several states submitted competing slates of electors and a divided Congress was unable to resolve the deadlock.

In a September 9 article in The Atlantic, Edward-Isaac Dovere explained that “the law requires electors to be chosen for the Electoral College, the constitutionally established body that elects the president, in no more than 41 days after Election Day.” The report states that there might be “massive delays” in vote counting due to a number of factors — because of late-arriving absentee ballots, disagreements over which of those ballots are valid, among other possible reasons — and this could mean that the country misses that date without clear results in every state.
What is Electoral Count Act of 1887? The little-known Act could give Donald Trump 4 more years, even if he loses

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Perhaps it should be extended. The recount in Wisconsin that trump demanded increased Bidens margin.

I don't think trump can rig the EC this time.

in.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I've noticed our resident "stereotypical angry black man" member has been really quiet lately.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The day that Americans decide whether they can still rely on their system in any meaningful way is approaching fast.

I still believe there are enough good people out there that are able to stop the collapse.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The left doesn't care if the election was rigged, just like they didn't care about giant tech companies suppressing the right's freedom of speech. Anyone that has looked at the evidence knows what happened. It's time for Trump to turn the heat up on these fascist dirt bags.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Perhaps it should be extended. The recount in Wisconsin that trump demanded increased Bidens margin.

in.reuters.com...

Just like in GA, recounting fake ballots will not expose the fraud.

I am sure the fraud will be exposed and there will be no doubt.

Then hopefully, we can embrace the truth and unite the nation unlike it has been in 100 years.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

in.reuters.com...

You may want to look at this ongoing case...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The left doesn't care if the election was rigged, just like they didn't care about giant tech companies suppressing the right's freedom of speech. Anyone that has looked at the evidence knows what happened. It's time for Trump to turn the heat up on these fascist dirt bags.

That’s right, the deranged cult doesn’t care.
But they spent 4 years claiming Russia, Russia, Russia.
I really don’t believe that anything will come from this but I hope it does.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

The day that Americans decide whether they can still rely on their system in any meaningful way is approaching fast.

I still believe there are enough good people out there that are able to stop the collapse.

I agree.

And it should be done peacefully IMO. MLK left us the playbook. We should use it, if we have to.

edit on 28-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If proven, which has to happen, those who are part of the fraud need to be punished at the full extent of the law.

DOJ has been very active these days...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

in.reuters.com...

And you may want to look at this.....

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

in.reuters.com...

And you may want to look at this.....

www.reuters.com...

So now it moves toward the Supreme Court. IMO it will take the Supreme Court to make the kind of rulings that are going to have to be made, this is a Presidential Election after all.

edit on 28-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

in.reuters.com...

No offense, but as a former Reuters employee, I only trust them as far as I can throw 500 pound bag of stones.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
SEEING IS BELIEVING

Live TV (CNN): Votes Switched From President Trump to Joe Biden!

4 Videos: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

#StopTheSteal #BidenCheated

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Anyone that can read this entire story and understand it, will see there was massive fraud in the election.

Are we then to suppose that Trump, with all the high security information at his finger tips for the last four years has not come across this information. Mr. Trump who was in charge of the apparatus of national information gathering did not find this long ago?

That Mr. Trump who has proclaimed for over four years that the only way he can lose is if the election is rigged against him has then done noting about it until now? Where was he and what was he doing for four years.

Which is easier to believe. That Trump is a whiny crybaby or that Trump is incompetent?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

in.reuters.com...

That was hilarious.

It cost his supporters around $22,000 for every extra vote they found for Biden.

I hope everyone remembers that the money Trump is spending on this is YOUR money. It’s straight up donations from the people gullible enough to believe him. And if you read the fine print, he’s entitled to keep 50% of it for himself.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Are we then to suppose that Trump, with all the high security information at his finger tips for the last four years has not come across this information. Mr. Trump who was in charge of the apparatus of national information gathering did not find this long ago?

That Mr. Trump who has proclaimed for over four years that the only way he can lose is if the election is rigged against him has then done noting about it until now? Where was he and what was he doing for four years.

Which is easier to believe. That Trump is a whiny crybaby or that Trump is incompetent?

I think you will find out soon what Trump did to ensure that the cheaters would not win.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

in.reuters.com...

That was hilarious.

It cost his supporters around $22,000 for every extra vote they found for Biden.

I hope everyone remembers that the money Trump is spending on this is YOUR money. It’s straight up donations from the people gullible enough to believe him. And if you read the fine print, he’s entitled to keep 50% of it for himself.

And remember the money used for the cheating was YOUR money.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Actually, we decided that several elections ago when it was clear that the Electoral College wasn't electing the person that most people voted for. So we got tired of that nonsense decades ago. If this is to be a democracy with one vote per person (as it should have been if the Founding Fathers actually trusted the Common Man) then the Electoral College needs to be sent packing.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I think you will find out soon what Trump did to ensure that the cheaters would not win.

And what do you think trump will do. More golf or tweet?
edit on 28-11-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join