It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haha, the wealthy media begs Trump to concede

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

The beat goes on would be my guess.

And the people will dance to a different tune.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Gnawledge

Are you saying I miss quoted her?

Are those not her words?

"Never concede!".

I'm saying what she did after the election was called. I have no idea where you got your quote from or when it was said. Fact is, she conceded within 24 hours of election being called.

She stood in front of the nation and conceded. Our current President is a frightened child.

www.nbcnews.com...

“Hillary Clinton says Biden should not concede the election 'under any circumstances'”

In August. That point is now moot. Biden won, in case you haven't heard.

In any case Hillary hasn't been relevant since 2016...who cares her opinion now (or in August pre-election)?

So it would have been acceptable for Biden not concede “UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES” but not so for Trump? Why?

Where did you hear Biden won by the way?

Like I said, what she says now isn't relevant. Had Biden lost, he would have conceded.

I heard Biden won from the majority of the American people. Where did you hear he hasn't? Twitter?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

There is no acceptable about it.

When you lose, then you concede.

Else you make a mockery of the whole entire process.

And if you cannot do so gracefully.

Well that speaks volumes also.

No matter who said what about who the writing is on the wall.

I don't like people that concede, give up, throw in the towel, or choke when they know their opponent cheated with the help of some "friends". Only suckers and pantywaists would put their tail between their legs and slink away like a weak coward.

I don't like weaklings that suck it up and say "oh well" when their opponent rigged the game.

P*$$ on "gracefully" accepting defeat! You do that only when the fight was fair and square.

That did not happen in this election. Everybody, including Joe, knows this election was stolen. They're just not used to fighters. Finally, The American People, have a real fighter in Trump.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What you like is beside the point.

The rules are the rules.

As to stolen elections, what you require is actual proof to back up your spurious butthurt claims of stolen elections.

I bet you don't like the fact that you don't have that?

It's ok neither does Trump. x
edit on 22-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Are those not her words?

"Never concede!".

I'm saying what she did after the election was called. I have no idea where you got your quote from or when it was said. Fact is, she conceded within 24 hours of election being called.

She stood in front of the nation and conceded. Our current President is a frightened child.

www.nbcnews.com...

“Hillary Clinton says Biden should not concede the election 'under any circumstances'”

In any case Hillary hasn't been relevant since 2016...who cares her opinion now (or in August pre-election)?

It's still funny to watch you point out how she conceded within 24 hours as if she was honorable and then when presented with what she said herself about not conceding , Who cares about her she's irrelevant lol classic!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The beat goes on would be my guess.

And the people will dance to a different tune.

Yes, because a new different form of financialization created by the same Davos billionaires sounds OK to you

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

Are those not her words?

"Never concede!".

www.nbcnews.com...

It's still funny to watch you point out how she conceded within 24 hours as if she was honorable and then when presented with what she said herself about not conceding , Who cares about her she's irrelevant lol classic!!!!

Minds change after four years of Trump running the country.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You do realize that Trump's was/is cut from the same jib as the rest of them?

Whether or not Trump is POTUS does not make the slightest bit of difference to the bankers and corporations that run the show from behind the curtain.

That's precious.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Are those not her words?

"Never concede!".

www.nbcnews.com...

So it would have been acceptable for Biden not concede “UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES” but not so for Trump? Why?

Like I said, what she says now isn't relevant. Had Biden lost, he would have conceded.

I heard Biden won from the majority of the American people. Where did you hear he hasn't? Twitter?

Did you speak to the majority of American people or did you hear that from the media?

The town crier who crowns kings.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Are those not her words?

"Never concede!".

www.nbcnews.com...

Yeah and apparently during threads with posts only minutes apart.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As to stolen elections, what you require is actual proof to back up your spurious butthurt claims of stolen elections.

There's proof...lots of it...circumstantial, statistical, anecdotal, and empirical. Where have you been? The election was only 19 days ago. Lawyers, election officials, ballot counters, videos, personal affidavits, sworn statements, are being gathered as we speak. Suits are being filed and cases are going to court.

The claims are not spurious. Are you dumb enough to think these major professionals are spouting nonsense and lies for the fun of it?

It's going to Court and the American people will have Justice.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Proof, please.

Actual proof mind you and not Orange butthurt Diarrhea.

Where's that now?

Couldnt make Point with out mentioning the Orange man could ya

So washed and you don't even know it .

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So wheres that proof now?

Just one link to some unequivocal proof of fraud might be nice.

I won't hold my breath until you can supply such if you don't mind.

Most of the cases are all getting flung out of your courts if I'm not mistaken. LoL

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Are those not her words?

"Never concede!".

www.nbcnews.com...

Did you speak to the majority of American people or did you hear that from the media?

The town crier who crowns kings.

They spoke, votes were counted, recounted again in contested states, lawsuits brought and thrown out. Biden up over 6 million votes. America spoke, I heard.

Stay in denial. We can talk again on Jan. 20 after noon. See you then.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

True dat.

Talk about washed up all the same.

Rudy Giuliani neverminds the rest of Trump's legal Eagles canny make a case.

link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen
They're on their knees begging president Trump to give them the White House.

I'll include childish and immature to
the traits of the mentally ill left.

I am sad they have control of Hollywood,
mass media and sports. They have
to ruin for the rest of us.

OK pleading, begging and being stupid
doesn't endow one with a pass to the White House.

They only echo what some Republicans are now starting to say...and you know it.

The only children about, is yourself, and just like Trump behaves, projecting his thoughts and actions on to others!

You are seriously so blind and delusionaly hypocritical it is breath taking.

The Left has sat on there hands for Four years screaming and Crying like children coming up with every conceivable thing they could to attack Trump and the Right and His legitimacy as President.

This Election was so blatantly Fraudulent , you must seriously struggle with convincing yourself it was a Clean election.

At this point it is no longer about Trump , so stop beating that dead horse this is about all of us mate this is a hostile take over and your blind to it because you hate Orange Man.

Thank you for your soliloquy...that just proves my point.

At this point, it is about Trump, he is the one who sent his legalise team into various courts without a shred of evidence of fraud, just the pretext, and my guess is they are lucky to come out without any charges on themselves, especially when much of it is to do with fraud, you can talk shiite in public and get away with, but in court you need to both tell the truth, and have evidence to prove it.

Tell you what, you go into court and spout the same as you spouted to me...and see what happens...

There is Evidence of Fraud in almost every state in the USA ? Are you Blind . ?

Just keep that Smug look on your Face mate

We will see in a few years of a Biden Presidency just how wrong you and everyone like you are and were. You have know Idea what they are about to do to the United States of America
Hope it was worth it .

link   

Are those not her words?

"Never concede!".

www.nbcnews.com...

Yeah and apparently during threads with posts only minutes apart.

You missed the four years part. My posts may be minutes apart but the Trump reign was not.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You do realize that Trump's was/is cut from the same jib as the rest of them?

Whether or not Trump is POTUS does not make the slightest bit of difference to the bankers and corporations that run the show from behind the curtain.

That's precious.

So who is running the bankers and corporations that run the show from behind the curtain? Or what you are saying is business as usual.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Proof glorious Proof.

Trump canny cut the mustard.

Proof glorious Proof.

Giuliani's melting hot and flustered.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Same people that always have been i imagine.

Business is always usual.

After all "The Spice Must Flow".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join