It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion software thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: RickyD

Trump was literally the most unpopular president in our lifetimes, yet many of his fanboys can not grasp this reality and have to resort to conspiracy theories to justify him losing.

WAT U TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS? Put the koolaid down.

I'm not even a trump supporter or republican but Trump got more votes than Obama who had the most vote until this crazy arse election.

Just because the MSM hated him it doesn't make him the most unpopular president in our lifetime.
edit on 421130America/ChicagoFri, 20 Nov 2020 17:42:51 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Has anyone been looking on tech forum sites for people asking how to delete dominion votes? Lol

edit on 401130America/ChicagoFri, 20 Nov 2020 18:40:30 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Nothing I cited was from Trump...I rebutted your post with a reasoning as to why trusting the very companies who we are talking about committing fraud having a hand in the statement of no fraud from CISA...it should be obvious why that doesn't hold much water. Your next reply was about Trumps popularity, which had nothing to do with my reply and then a rant about trump supporters and how you think the vote is fraud free and the will of the people was to elect biden...which hasn't been proven by a long shot. In a nutshell you did make a rebuttal...it was just a poor one that made no sense and was indeed an appeal to emotion. Try again?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Today, former NY Major and Trump legal team leader, Rudy Giuliani, gave a powerful overview about their evidence on how Dominion was used to commit election fraud (about 28 minutes into the video):

-MM

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Dominion Voting Manager is now the Democrat Mayor In Michigan.

A FORMER PROJECT MANAGER AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS AT DOMINION VOTING NOW SERVES AS AN ELECTED OFFICIAL FROM THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, OCCUPYING THE ROLE OF MAYOR IN LATHRUP VILLAGE, MICHIGAN.

Source: The National Pulse

-MM
edit on 20-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Video about voting machines from 2016 where:
- the FBI confirmed breaches have been detected in electronic voter registration databases in Arizona and Illinois.
- Dr. Andrew Appel from Princeton University demonstrates how a voting machine could be hacked in just 7 minutes by simply swapping a integrated circuit after opening the voting machine panels
- 2011 voting machine election fraud victims interview

-MM
edit on 20-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I thought everyone got paper ballots. Where were they voting through voting machines? I thought Dominion was a vote counting/tabulating software, not an electronic ballot voting system.

ETA
Had to look it. All 8 of the states that opted to use paperless voting machine went to Trump, except New Jersey.
thehill.com...
edit on 20-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I thought everyone got paper ballots. Where were they voting through voting machines? I thought Dominion was a vote counting/tabulating software, not an electronic ballot voting system.

ETA
Had to look it. All 8 of the states that opted to use paperless voting machine went to Trump, except New Jersey.
thehill.com...

Whether tabulated or paperless, both are tallied electronically.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

ETA
thehill.com...

The tabulation machine takes an image of the paper ballot, and it is the IMAGE that is counted. The image is then the ballot. And in Massachusetts, for example, they broke federal law by “deleting” all of their ballot images. Wi h is against federal law.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Fact check: Massachusetts election officials have not destroyed ballots or committed election fraud

Dr Ayyadurai Is a conspiracy quack.

Please, if you’re gonna make accusations — back them up with fact.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You are the one drinking the Trump kool-aide.

Simply google Trump approval rating and you can see how unpopular Trump is.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to not realize Trump is the most unpopular president of our lifetime.

Get a grip on reality and come to terms with the FACT that Trump lost tbe election.

If there was fraud, it was in states like Florida where it should have been a much closer race therefore Trump may haven stolen the state.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Smoking Gun: Dominion Transferring Vote Ratios between Precincts in PA. - By: Edward Solomon

-MM

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Looks like The New York Times unintentionally provided direct evidence of how the vote flipped.

hmmm... let me guess Dominion

Shocking! : O

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

You are the one drinking the Trump kool-aide.

So the koolaid drinking effected your reading comprehension.
Like I said I'm not a trump supporter nor a republican and don't mentally constraint myself to a 2 party system or a single candidate.

Simply google Trump approval rating and you can see how unpopular Trump is.

Is that the same source that said Hillary was winning with 99% poll ratings.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to not realize Trump is the most unpopular president of our lifetime.

look I get as biden supporter you aren't very logical , but how does the most unpopular president get more votes than any other POTUS before him?

Get a grip on reality and come to terms with the FACT that Trump lost tbe election.

If there was fraud, it was in states like Florida where it should have been a much closer race therefore Trump may haven stolen the state.

Again I'm not a trump supporter and again as a biden supporter I understand that you aren't able to think beyond a pushed fairy tale narrative where politicians and big business care more about political ideals than money and power.

Unlike you I care more about my country then a political party and I for one welcome an investigation and the lawsuits coming as many things don't add up with this election.

The TDS is strong with you my friend , stay thirsty.

edit on 341130America/ChicagoSat, 21 Nov 2020 19:34:20 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Fact check: Massachusetts election officials have not destroyed ballots or committed election fraud

Dr Ayyadurai Is a conspiracy quack.

Please, if you’re gonna make accusations — back them up with fact.

You’re gonna need to provide some sources there, lady. Just coming on and saying “Fact check- here is what I believe” doesn’t cut it.

“Dr. Ayyadurai is a conspiracy quack” and then you immediate say “If you’re gonna make accusations- back them up with fact.”

Do you see the stupidity of your post?

So, let’s get some sources (besides Wikipedia or Snopes) to back up your conspiracy quack accusation, and your self-fact-check that MA has not destroyed ballots. Because its own Secretary of State claimed they delete the ballot images.

Did you watch the video? You’re about “follow the science!” aren’t you? You think the graphs are lying? The graphs these MIT engineers got from using the actual real-time data from election night?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Powell today on why nobody has taken on Dominion before even though both Democrats and Republicans have pointed their fingers on Dominion for years (about 6 minutes into the video):

-MM

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
One of the signed affidavits claim that Eric Coomer, VP and Director of Dominion Voter Systems, said in a phone conference with Anitfa that he´d made sure Trump won´t win the election.

-MM
edit on 22-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
-More details on the affidavits where Dominion VP Dr. Eric Coomer supposedly bragged in a group phone conference with Antifa that he´d made sure that Trump would not win.
-Here they claim that the phone conference was taped.
-Eric Coomer tweeted a lot of anti-Trump and pro-Anitfa on his Twitter before this whole scandal started, like posting the Antifa manifesto, now he´s taken his Twitter account down but the Trump legal team has a backup of all his Tweets.

-MM
edit on 22-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: jrod
You mean the same CISA that had people from smartmatic and dominion included in it?

So, which of the following are Soros organizations?

Sector Coordinating Council

Amazon Web Services (AWS)

Arrikan, Inc./Chaves Consulting, Inc.

Associated Press (AP) Elections

BPro, Inc.

Clear Ballot Group

Crosscheck

DemTech Voting Solutions

Democracy Live

Democracy Works

DMF Associates

Dominion Voting Systems

Election Systems & Software (ES&S)

Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC)

Freeman, Craft, McGregor Group

Hart InterCivic

KNOWInk

Microsoft 

Microvote General Corp.

NTS Data Services

PCC Technology Inc.

Pro V&V

Runbeck Election Services

SCYTL

SLI Compliance

Smartmatic

Tenex Software Solutions

The Canton Group

Unisyn Voting Solutions

Voatz

VOTEC

Votem

Voting Works

VR Systems

I bold/underlined the one that I know of...

So those guys say it was all good and we should believe them because they have no reason to be impartial right?

And come on a USA today "fact check" because they don't have any bias or obvious agenda in this regard...

CISA.gov expand all to see list

Yeah... USATODAY and ... what did they call it - a 'National coalition'? Rotflmao!
edit on 22-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You clearly support Trump. You are lying because you want to sound like you are trying to take an unbiased approached when you clearly are not.

When Biden was selected by the Democratic Party, I thought is was over and 4 more years of Trump was a sure thing, I even have a post on here from earlier this year that I expresses that sentiment.

Trump had it in the bag, but a botched COVID response and constant adult child behavior turned many voters away.

The Gallup poll had a very close race between Hillary and Trump in 2016. It is one of the better polling sites out there, so you are again spewing nonsense when you say 99% of the polls said Hillary would win. Had any betting sites laid those odds against Trump, I would have made a hefty wager.

Trump's 40% rating is a record low for the poll, many times he dropped below 40%.

Again you fail to grasp the reality of how Trump's childish behavior and temper tantrums turned voters away. People did not vote for Biden in record numbers, they voted against Trump in record numbers; Biden just happened to be the other guy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join