It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion software thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sunday 11.22.2020

Fox News Interview with Dominion software executive this morning.

Excerpt: twitter.com...

"Changing votes is not physically possible" = Lie. All software is programmable.

"We're an American company" = Lie. Unless you relocated from Toronto to the USA last week.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday 11.22.2020

"Changing votes is not physically possible" = Lie. All software is programmable.

"We're an American company" = Lie. Unless you relocated from Toronto to the USA last week.

pretty much everything is configurable according to their software manual...even changing or nullifying votes.

www.sos.state.co.us...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Antifa is funded by Alliance for Global Justice, Refuse Fascism, the Tides Foundation and billionaire George Soros.

It turns out that Dominion shared a whole office floor with Tides Foundation in Canada:

-MM

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sunday 11.22.2020

That is Michael Steel in the video: He is the NEW Dominion Voting System’s crisis PR handler. Formerly a Jeb Bush advisor and Paul Ryan’s press secretary.

Dominion pulled Michael Steel straight from the RINO cookie jar.

edit on 22-11-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

I'm sorry that's just not acceptable.

I need an actual Bush cousin to be involved before I believe in a worldwide media conspiracy, like this:

George W Bush's cousin was the one who called the election for him in Florida at FOX news:
www.latimes.com...

George W Bush's brother was on the board or the company providing the WTC security on 9/11:
en.wikipedia.org...

George W Bush's cousin was the one Donald said "Grab em by the pussy" to:
www.politico.com...

A "former Jeb Bush advisor" don't mean Jack at this point I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Antifa is funded by Alliance for Global Justice, Refuse Fascism, the Tides Foundation and billionaire George Soros. It turns out that Dominion shared a whole office floor with Tides Foundation in Canada...

Seems George and Dominion shared a LOT more than just a building...

Dominion Voting Systems tied to George Soros Funded Tides Foundation

The validity and security of the Voting Software has to be brought into question especially when the company itself has ties to a political party. Dominion has high-level ties to the Democratic Party, with top Democrats such as Pelosi, Obama and Clinton all having interests in the company.

Richard Blum, husband of California Democratic senator Dianne Feinstein, is a major shareholder in the company, and Pelosi’s chief of staff is a key executive.

William E. Kennard, executive director of the firm’s controlling private equity, Staple Street Capital, has held key positions in the administrations of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Notably, Kennard was chairman of the Federal Communications Commission during the Clinton administration (November 3, 1997 – January 19, 2001).

www.rebelnews.com...
visiontimes.com...

edit on 11.22.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Sunday 11.22.2020

That is Michael Steel in the video: He is the NEW Dominion Voting System’s crisis PR handler. Formerly a Jeb Bush advisor and Paul Ryan’s press secretary.

Dominion pulled Michael Steel straight from the RINO cookie jar.

More information on Michael Steel. Fox News knew who he was when they lied to viewers..
misrepresenting his position.

www.hamiltonplacestrategies.com...

As we speak, Fox News is still replaying his statements at least once every hour.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

You clearly support Trump. You are lying because you want to sound like you are trying to take an unbiased approached when you clearly are not.

LOL, yep you got me.

Look I get that because you have mentally constraint yourself to a party and candidate , you aren't capable to think out of your parties box. However we aren't all constraint by political ideals, party, or candidates.

Again I'm not a republican and think both party are worthless and I'm not a trump supporter. However I get you have mentally blocked yourself into a 2 party team sport mentality and taken the simpleton road more often travelled.

While I'm not a trump supporter you lefty have really done a fantastic job making trump look reasonable.

Here is some of my trump supporting

i have stated numerous times, either trump got played as a useful idiot or he is just part of a new swamp management.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why as libertarian I would consider voting for Bernie Sanders

edit on 371130America/ChicagoSun, 22 Nov 2020 20:37:09 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You say that but your what have written says otherwise. There are far more other things you wrote that contradict those post.

Kind of tough to sell a lie when there is a record of your past posts that contradict that but that does not seem to phase the Trump crowd.
edit on 22-11-2020 by jrod because: G

edit on 22-11-2020 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: interupt42

You say that but your what have written says otherwise.

Wow you have really outdone yourself with TDS syndrome to the point it has really effected your reading comprehension and has completely diminish all your logical abilities when it comes to politics. Hopefully it hasn't effected you as badly outside politics.

1. You only know me from what I have written.

2. I literally have written that I don't support trump and I would have actually picked Bernie over trump.

You have let your emotions get the best of you, my man . Again I wouldn't expect anyless from a democrat.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

FOX News lost their soul when they got that sweet Disney money imo...

-MM
edit on 22-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Michigan Vote Tabulators were CONNECTED to the Internet:

-MM

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Eric Coomer, Dominion's head of product and strategy, has disappeared, Trump´s lawyers annonced. This is the same guy that told Antifa that he´d fixed it so that Trump would not win. Personally, I don´t think that they´ll ever find this guy alive as it´s just to dangerous too keep him alive for the Left. Another suicide or disappearance.

-MM

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

8 minutes in
Amidst allegations of voter fraud, a Dominion tech worker is found to have worked for a firm linked to the Chinese military.

Seems like at 6:28 a warning about China influence of US media via news papers.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

WHO is Kelly Loeffler?

Attorney Lin Wood just sent out this tweet showing $400,000,000 connected to her and Dominion.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Cyber Warfare Colonel testifies at the Arizona hearing yesterday that Dominion on November 3rd sent data to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany.

-MM

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Cyber Warfare Colonel testifies at the Arizona hearing yesterday that Dominion on November 3rd sent data to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany.

-MM

This is not an official hearing, is it?

As in a court of law, in front of a judge.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Here's an updated 6 minute video Summary of Dominion Voting system "problems".

Good clip for getting up-to-date: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join