It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Cats Received Ballots, People...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CollateralDramage
After a quick scan I see there are duplicates and some just showing mistakes, I guess there are some which might indicate "rampant widespread voter fraud", YMMV.

I'm sure you can all guess who it is all in favor of

Hard to tell who misprints and wrong deliveries favor. Black North Carolina mail-in votes rejected at twice the rate than white's, fits that as well.

I guess capturing/uploading all those images get's you an A for effort.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Although you do realize that the talking points have shifted the last 24 hours from "there is no evidence of fraud" to "Sure, there was SOME fraud, but there wasn't enough fraud to influence the election outcome."

That comment always astounds me. It's never enough to influence the election. Which makes me ask, why TF would you even bother doing it?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Spam the Effin boards! GO!!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Why are all of the footer-banners the same?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What I want to know is why we never see a picture of the name on the ballot. They could block out the rest of the address. But it would be very interesting to see all of these supposed ballots with animal names on them. I would love to see a ballot for the animal and possibly the dog or cat or whatever animals color that it may be. Just as some sort of proof that animals are being mailed ballots. I'm not disagreeing that this could be a thing but, it would be interesting to find out.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Holy Sh!t bro, this is Isaac Koi level stuff - super impressed.

Dodgy, dodgy democrats, #in unbelievable (not really)

*Calling @catturd2

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
As far as virginia goes...
I decided not to vote by mail when I saw what I would have to do to apply to get the ballot.
I'll admit, I might not have had a clear understand but...
I hadn't voted since our last move so I would of had to..
Provide an official picture id... that would of been my drivers license, which in va. You have to pay extra to have the address changed on it when you move. Otherwise, they just send you a little card certifying your current address.
One or two documents... bank statements, utility Bills, ect proving your address.. none of the utilities are in my name and there is an option to go paperless at my bank... I dont get a paper statement.
Surprisingly, a voter registration card was not listed as a proof of residence... I do have one of those.
But well, I really didnt want to send my license in the mail, and while I may have been able to convince them to take the voter registration card as proof over the phone...
I kind of got the feeling that my best bet would be go to the office and argue with the people personally.

I have been sick enough for most of the year that I quit driving 6 months ago!
My car needs to visit the doctor before it will pass inspection. Cant get any of my sons to take it and i aint... so, its officially off the road.
If i could count on one of my sons being available, I'd make an appt and go see a doctor, but their schedules are screwy and unreliable. And taxis and the like would be too expensive...
I am pretty much stuck at home!!
So, dont tell me that it's so easy to get a mail in ballot in virginia that a cat and dead people can vote!!

Interesting thing is...
There is two dems and two repubs in this household.. the repubs got applications for the mail in ballots without asking. My den son asked and got one sent...
Mine never came...
Oh well... it wasnt like the election results weren't predictable here anyways..

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Nobody ever said Russians "rigged" the election. The actual story is much worse.

If you actually dig into the MSM narrative of Russia's alleged interference in the 2016 election, it's that they paid to advertise misinformation on social media about Hillary (the emails!!) and targeted key demographics in battleground states. Supposedly that was enough to sway voters to vote Trump or not vote at all.

The saddest thing about that narrative is that it means most voters only get their news from their Facebook timelines.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Election reform.

Including harsher penalties up to and including the DEATH PENALTY.

Stop effing around.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Election reform.

Stop effing around.

Nothing to worry about if all is fair and above board.

Seems like in many countries around the world this election is being seen as a joke - despite MSM’s best efforts. That says quite a lot.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You do realize that most of those turned out to either be fake or over dramatacized, and that a dead cat couldn't actually vote as it would be unable to verify its I'd.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Take it to court. Oops..

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Election reform.

Stop effing around.

Without a doubt ... strip them of their citizenship as a minimum.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is getting pathetic, Trump lost, and to paraphrase Trumpians in 2016, "get over it".

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Hi, long long time reader of ATS. So has the DoJ and Barr confirmed any of the alleged instances of fraud gathered in the OP? If not, this just SCREAMS desperation. Joe Biden is the President Elect. ATS is a place to discuss, debunk, and validate conspiracies. Are we the creators of them now?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Let me just doublecheck the name here on your ballot...

"Snowball"

Yep checks out you're in the system!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tc2290
This is getting pathetic, Trump lost, and to paraphrase Trumpians in 2016, "get over it".

To paraphrase libtards in 2016, "Give us 4 years".

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Fake news.

I mean, you can keep grasping at straws and trying to find things that aren't there but. You keep doing you.

Let me know when someone is actually convicted of a crime. Hell, let me know when someone is even charged. Get outta here with your sensationalism and irrational behavior.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Fake news.

I mean, you can keep grasping at straws and trying to find things that aren't there but. You keep doing you.

Let me know when someone is actually convicted of a crime. Hell, let me know when someone is even charged. Get outta here with your sensationalism and irrational behavior.

Here’s one — not convicted yet — but, Leslie McCrae Dowless, was charged with three felony counts of obstruction of justice, two counts of conspiring to commit obstruction of justice and two counts of possession of absentee ballots, according to court documents. www.reuters.com...

Oh, wait — he’s a Republican — can’t have that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join