It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: doobydoll
CNN making lists of GOP Senators that won't 'validate' Biden's win . ..

They're even calling them 'Trump enablers'.

The msm is totally out of control, going too far, and putting people in danger.

I bet that's a hit list. We should pay attention to every name on it.

They've gone full-on raging commie.

The left was very candid that way. They came right out and said they're making their commie list of people they'll disappear and send to the gulag.

We're going to be punished for having an opinion.

Great memes, guys. šŸ˜šŸ‘
edit on 11/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
IMO..This tweet from The New York Times today indicates that Pennsylvania, the KEYSTONE State, is THE Keystone to President Trump's re-election.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One in 5 COVID-19 patients develop mental illness within 90 days - study

LONDON (Reuters) - Many COVID-19 survivors are likely to be at greater risk of developing mental illness, psychiatrists said on Monday, after a large study found 20% of those infected with the coronavirus are diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder within 90 days.

Anxiety, depression and insomnia were most common among recovered COVID-19 patients in the study who developed mental health problems. The researchers from Britainā€™s Oxford University also found significantly higher risks of dementia, a brain impairment condition.

The study also found that people with a pre-existing mental illness were 65% more likely to be diagnosed with COVID-19 than those without.

C'mon, man, give us a freaking break from this nonsense.

Symptoms of this fairy tale mental illness include raving nonsense phrases such as "I feel great", "really, I'm feeling much better, I think it was a just a cold" or "honestly, I'm fine to go home now", "I don't need a damn mask", and "Get that damn ventilator away from me!" There is no known cure. Being neurotic is the new abnormal. Next, will be a new defined psychiatric disorder in the DSMā€“5, followed by big Pharma knocking on the door. Yay, fresh weaponized psychiatry.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
IMO..This tweet from The New York Times today indicates that Pennsylvania, the KEYSTONE State, is THE Keystone to President Trump's re-election.

mobile.twitter.com...

71 million people are getting their votes stolen from them and no rioting. Will that change if the election is not overturned?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Yep.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Since [news unlocks], I thought this article with all the "counted preliminary results" (that's what the article called them), was interesting.

Murder Hornets are back in the news.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Did I just hear the USPS worker claiming backdated postmarks, made it up?!?

Prison time.

Someone get to him?

Now hearing he stated he DID NOT recant. MSM. They are playing with fire.
edit on 10-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
When the dust settles and the witness's at the polls are called upon , I'm sure there will be a ton of panic too go around for those KNOWINGLY cheating in the election process ... Sure EYES ON meant a lot ...

The National Guard is gearing up to activate across the country to support the Nov. 3 general election in several capacities. ....

ā€œBeing a poll worker is something thatā€™s new to the Wisconsin National Guard," said Army Brig. Gen. Robyn Blader, assistant adjutant general of the Wisconsin National Guard. "However, serving our state during times of need is one of our core missions, and that isnā€™t new. Our service members continue to answer the call, and they continue to be willing to serve their state and nation in times of need.ā€

FLASHBA CK - Military Times

Keep in mind they were in civilian dress also ...

Every Legal Vote

edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Did I just hear the USPS worker claiming backdated postmarks, made it up?!?

No.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
twitter.com...

RECORDING: Federal agents ā€œcoerceā€ USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story. Hopkins doubles down...

Agent Strasser: ā€œI am trying to twist you a little bitā€

ā€œI am scaring you hereā€...ā€ we have Senators involved...DOJ involved...reason they called me is to try to harness.ā€
edit on 10-11-2020 by CaPpedDoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
twitter.com...

RECORDING: Federal agents ā€œcoerceā€ USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story. Hopkins doubles down...

ā€œI am scaring you hereā€...ā€ we have Senators involved...DOJ involved...reason they called me is to try to harness.ā€

Oh $&? no! If the Feds are going after the whistleblower... Wray needs to be fired and sent to GITMO.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
twitter.com...

Oh $&? no! If the Feds are going after the whistleblower... Wray needs to be fired and sent to GITMO.

After the Fed interview...WB tells O'Keefe he still stands by his original story about back-dating of ballots.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Read a VERY interesting post at your twitter link showing that 3,889,947 votes for Trump were stolen, I cropped it to fit here but the links to the full spreadsheet are down below...

Source: twitter.com...

Spreadsheet link: docs.google.com...=0

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
My new fav news source.

pandemic.warroom.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

My new fav news source.

pandemic.warroom.org...

I meant to add, you are correct on this call !

I started on the election day for just some solid updates.
They have become a must see every day. 10am-12pm and then again 5pm-7pm.
Steve Bannon with his new crew.
Also comes out on Rumble post show
edit on 11/10/2020 by pale5218 because: added first line

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Iā€™m hoping Alito & Thomas take on this matter with the fervor of a civil rights, abortion, etc.

They need to squash this so hard that thereā€™s no wiggle room.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was watching a rather excellent video with Jordan Maxwell a week or two ago. Maybe my memory is fading, but I'm pretty sure he mentioned that Corporate America or the Corporation of the United States (not the republic) was formed in Delaware. Is this correct?
If so, it might be a nod to the end of the corporation and a return to the republic.

.....thought I'd do a little digging instead of asking...

United States of America Inc.

Registered to
Rauthschild, Chua & Associates, LTD

This is the rabbit hole that leads to your birth certificate essentially making you personally a product and being floated on the stock market. All of you are tallied at a value of around 6.5 million. Hang, on, I'll se if I can find the Maxwell interview and a time code. He is much better at explaining it... I still wonder how many actually know about this. It is generally kept very hush hush.

The specific part I am talking about is at 1:11:35, and he explains the Delaware Corporation of the United States. Must watching.

The whole video is great, as are most lectures by JM... but this one is very interesting, especially from the 1 hour mark. He explains very clearly how the USA actually works. I don't agree with everything he says on a broader scale, but he is a gigantic wealth of knowledge and understanding. Never a waste of time.

"Your brain is like a parachute, if it ain't open, it don't work."
-Jordan Maxwell

p.s. If you keep on listening, he also explains the law of the land and the law of water... maritime admiralty.
edit on 10-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Absofreakinlutely... The 'mentally ill' card is nothing more than a political tool used to silence and suppress those who openly express beliefs that contradict official dogma...

The diagnosis of mental illness is always a weapon. ~ Dr. Jeffrey Schaler

Deep state has co-opted the psychiatric profession which is largely owned and controlled by Big Pharma, using its Diagnostic Statistical Manualā€™s unlimited mental disorders as yet another weapon of mass destruction playbook for diabolical population control purposes.

MSM Fake News vs. the Truth

ā€œBiological psychiatry is a total fraud.ā€ ā€” Fred Baughman, ā€œPsychiatryā€ has NO, and I mean ZERO medical basis whatsoever. Psychiatry is a Total Fraud

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Some grandma on gab from german who doesnt know how to posts screenshots from her phone to twitter. Said this was Ezra Cohen Watnick's twitter account. Not a clue how she deduced that but says she has some proof. Waiting for more info. Very larpy the account but Wow that video gave me goosebumps. Who ever has the account definitly is influenced by Q.

twitter.com...

Eyethespy vibes.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thank you... Saving it now. Why your favorite and do they have a YT channel?

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join