It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donny Wan Kenobi

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Will Trump be more powerful in death than in life?

I think the Democrats need to be very careful of what they wish for. Even if Trump ends up being defeated, this is far from the end of Trump's (or Trump Jr.'s) involvement in politics and media. In fact, he may end up being even MORE powerful and influential outside the presidency than inside - remember, this is a guy who likes money and 'making deals' even more than he likes being president, and he has the money and support base to be a HUGE influencer in our country's political future. Here's what I think is going to happen (or is actually already in the works)...

Trump loses, and shortly thereafter, announces he's starting his own media company with a new cable channel, internet streaming service, and social media site dubbed "Trumpvision", "Trumptube", and "Trumpbook". This will be the new home for conservative voices, will provide open and honest debate about government and politics, will be the centerpiece for the destruction of existing deep state power structures and leftist ideology, and will give birth to a whole slew of new stars in the political pundit scene. Basically it will be a second Fox News channel, but far more entertaining and without the corporate & neoconservative influence. Maybe more of a Fox News meets the Comedy Channel vibe. He'll offer fat contracts for prime time shows to a whole slew of internet stars like Dave Rubin, Ben Shapiro, Tim Pool, and Steven Crowder, who will be able to continue their online programming while also reaching a huge new market via cable television.

This influence will make him and his supporters MUCH more powerful in the long run, far beyond the white house. He'll be able to set up a system of political influence that will last for decades to come, long past his time on Earth, and will end up 'Trumping' anything the left can throw at it.

That's my prediction, mark it down!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm onboard, but only if we also rename that person in the Bible "Trump" too.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
How is this even a thread?
He lost, get over it.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

Personally, I don't think trump actually cares and never did. He got what he wanted. He got to be president. He got to be the most important and famous person in the world. It's pretty much all that dude's wanted, he got it, I would wager money that of Trump were to die tomorrow, he'd have a big fat grin on his face. He got to live out his life's dream, become rich, powerful and important. That's pretty much the only thing Trump ever has or ever will care about.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Are you kidding, Biden is going to have him locked up and Soros (our hero) is going to have his way with him.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If Trump loses in the courts he will start a media empire. Yes he will be more powerful out of office. The democrat party is terminal. No amount of hating Trump will cure that.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Trump loses, and shortly thereafter, announces he's starting his own media company with a new cable channel, internet streaming service, and social media site dubbed "Trumpvision", "Trumptube", and "Trumpbook".

Jesus I hope this happens. It’ll be a constant source of comedy. Image a social media platform started by Donald Trump.

You guys will need a place that caters to the fictional reality you want to live in. But it’ll probably turn into what most other “conservative” forums turn into. Ala Voat. After a while they just become almost exclusive Neo-Nazi hangouts.

Of course, all that depends on whether or not Donald Trump is not in jail and broke. Deutsche Bank is calling in its loans if Trump loses, to the tune of $340 million. If he can’t pay it on time, they’re going to seize his assets.

Link

And given the pending cases against him in New York State for fraud that they’ll be able to prosecute him for the second he isn’t president anymore, he may not be in a position to pay anything back.

Oh how the turn tables.

edit on 5-11-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
He lost, get over it.

That is exactly what the Harris/Biden drones want us to do. The thing is, we wont be screaming at the sky or burning our own cities down. Even in victory your team is still burning, looting and rioting. Total misery and pure evil is all your side has to offer.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

If Trump loses in the courts he will start a media empire.

Thats more fitting for his Star Wars character, the OP should have called him Emperor Palpatine instead of Obi 1, it's closer to his personality.

This is Trump being removed from the White House!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
He lost, get over it.

It's a thread that's just some fun speculation, maybe that's a tad over your head?

Oh and I have nothing to get over...I'm not much of a Trump supporter, more of the Libertarian type. So I enjoy sitting on the outside watching the stupidity of both sides. I'm just saying that this guy now has power in media AND politics, it seems obvious he would leverage that into building a new media empire. Of course it won't be called "Trumpvision", I was joking about that, but again maybe that's a bit over your head.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TwoBlades
I'm onboard, but only if we also rename that person in the Bible "Trump" too.

Have you not read the art of the deal?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I agree he will try to capitalize on his time in the White House.

What you are portraying is a cult, but is is not outside the realm of possibility.

Personally, I don't like Trump, so I will not participate in any of his endeavors, but I do see how some may be drawn to his style of entertainment. How big of a cult figure he becomes is yet to be seen. The internet is very transient, something or someone else will always come along and will grab their attention, he will end up just another has been.

Maybe he will make his money the way many other past presidents make theirs, by doing speeches on the circuit. I am sure he will draw the crowds. All great cult leaders do.

edit on 5-11-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Trump loses, and shortly thereafter, announces he's starting his own media company with a new cable channel, internet streaming service, and social media site dubbed "Trumpvision", "Trumptube", and "Trumpbook".

Jesus I hope this happens. It’ll be a constant source of comedy. Image a social media platform started by Donald Trump.

You guys will need a place that caters to the fictional reality you want to live in. But it’ll probably turn into what most other “conservative” forums turn into. Ala Voat. After a while they just become almost exclusive Neo-Nazi hangouts.

Of course, all that depends on whether or not Donald Trump is not in jail and broke. Deutsche Bank is calling in its loans if Trump loses, to the tune of $340 million. If he can’t pay it on time, they’re going to seize his assets.

Link

And given the pending cases against him in New York State for fraud that they’ll be able to prosecute him for the second he isn’t president anymore, he may not be in a position to pay anything back.

Oh how the turn tables.

What do you think 3/4 of the country will watch after being lied to about the polls?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This was definitely a long term investment on his part considering he donates all of his salary. Why else would an out and out showman bother investing tens and tens of millions of his own money unless he can can in on book deals, appearance fees, Etc. Etc. for arguably the rest of his life.

I think he saw the celebrity potential that the Obamas and Schwarzenegger showcased and had a brilliant marketing scheme to achieve exactly what he wanted with his presidency.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Very good clip to compare trump to

Anakin is the conspiracy theorists and undecided who still think Trump can clear the swamp and get out of wars despite doing the opposite.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BastogneFoxHole

But you losers ARE screaming at the sky like a bunch of chicken littles saying the world's going to end.

Use the most recent leaf on the ATS forum posts and you'll see what I mean:

A chinamerica post, Biden is detrimental to homeless population post, democracy dies to thunderous applause post, banana boat country post, etc.

Trump lost the plot when he caught the virus like how Clinton lost with the emails thing.

After how Trumpers treated leftist and independents the past 4 years, this is a spoonful of cosmic karma.

And you get 2 scoops.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

What do you think 3/4 of the country will watch after being lied to about the polls?

Bingo.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
a reply to: BastogneFoxHole

After how Trumpers treated leftist and independents the past 4 years, this is a spoonful of cosmic karma.

And you get 2 scoops.

Just curious, how exactly did Trumpers treat leftists and independents for the past 4 years? Because from where I'm sitting, on the outside of the cathedral looking in, looked to me like the right treated the left a hell of a lot more respectfully than the other way around. But what do I know? I'm just one of those whack-a-doodle third-party types that enjoys watching both sides make fools of themselves.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Are you kidding, Biden is going to have him locked up and Soros (our hero) is going to have his way with him.

Locked up like Hillary was?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

That's funny. I questioned something here and was literally called a brain dead leftist devil worshipping Satanist and told they were sorry I had no soul. For just disagreeing and asking a question.
edit on 5-11-2020 by frogs453 because: Left out an insult

edit on 5-11-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join