It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Claims Victory, Plans Supreme Court Battle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: carewemust

Bloody hell. You Yanks are completel deranged.
Please accept democracy. You have tried to spread the concept to the world.
It's time you accepted it at home.

Nothing deranged at all, if the ballots and tallies in question are legit they will stand up to the scrutiny of both parties checking them.

I've seen recounts and challenges for a lot less than what is alleged to be going on here. Remember dangling 'CHAD" in 2000 ?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I'll never except that walking corpse (Biden) as President. Don't even try it.

What will you do about it if Biden does win?

They didn't win. They're on it right now. they might be able to sort out the fraud. Even if Biden was to win he should be arrested for taking bribes from China and Russia.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Flashback. Al Gore fought at the Supreme Court until December 13th 2000 against George Bush.

mobile.twitter.com...

All the while, the Democrat media cheered him on.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Who in their right mind would be comfortable with a senile dementia afflicted POTUS.

Not I, that's why I'm happy that Trump is about to get the boot. I voted for Jo Jorgensen btw.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Info Wars?
That site of Record?
Bloody hell.

Go to CNN, ABC, CBS etc. LOL. InfoWars is one of the most legitimate sources available. It's really getting so sad in Amerika.
edit on 4-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Who in their right mind would be comfortable with a senile dementia afflicted POTUS.

Not I, that's why I'm happy that Trump is about to get the boot. I voted for Jo Jorgensen btw.

Higher taxes, war, poverty, depravity and corruption. Your going to love it if he gets in instead of Trump.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Trump Won when the networks said stop counting that was it Trump won the networks weren't in sync That was it

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Roger Stone has some positive information for Trump. He has a few on the ground in these key states and he seems confident that TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN 270!

Just go to BANNEDVIDEO and scroll down.

edit on 4-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: link failed

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Trump has 283 EV's when All is said and Done . Numbers don't LIE but People Do .

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
HUGE REVEAL (MICHIGAN)

Sting Operation shows Michigan postal workers backdating ballots this morning (11/4/2020) to Election Day (11/3/2020) so they would count in the total.

twitter.com...

When the A.P. showed Trump ahead in Michigan by 110,000, with 99.8% counted at 4am this morning, that was accurate.

This is definitely worthy of FBI Investigation, and SCOTUS intervention!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yea, I get that the Brits, particularly the "educated" hate Trump.

So you love Biden? Its very odd to me that people who think themselves "Progressive", educated, intelligent are so quick to hate a successful person like Trump for his obviously obnoxious personality, but are equally quick to approve of a criminal like Biden. You realize that Biden has never done anything in his entire life except sit in the US Senate? Yet you overlook the corruption that this guy has engaged in.

But now you Brits get the US president you wanted.....Joe Biden and expect something better to come of it. Meanwhile, ordinary, normal US Americans are stuck in a failing Bannana Republic with an entirely broken Federal Governement. Our FBI is entirely comprimised and corrupt having been entirely politicized. The Department of Justice is similarly compromised. The only thing we have going for us is gridlock in Congress. Worse, we are trapped in this junk yard; the government of our state of Maine is now advising people looking to flee to Canada to go by boat!

All we can do now is hide our heads in the sand and pretend everything is o.k.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

You’re an idiot

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Woah, since I voted for trump this time, do I get to yell at jojo voters for ruining the election? BRB reason magazine here I come
edit on Fri, 06 Nov 2020 12:14:05 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I'll never except that walking corpse (Biden) as President.

Never accept that Indian Barbie thinks she's Black as President either.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
YOU JERKFACE! YOU RUINED THE ELECTION! ENJOY YOUR COMMUNISM YOU GIANT POOOPYHEAD!
Hey, this is pretty fun

edit on Fri, 06 Nov 2020 12:37:59 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
But now you Brits get the US president you wanted.....

Putin is Happy now, Little Kim is Happy now, Xi is Happy now, Díaz-Canel is Happy now, Obrador is Happy now, gee everyone is Happy now!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Yea, I get that the Brits, particularly the "educated" hate Trump.

So you love Biden? Its very odd to me that people who think themselves "Progressive", educated, intelligent are so quick to hate a successful person like Trump for his obviously obnoxious personality, but are equally quick to approve of a criminal like Biden. You realize that Biden has never done anything in his entire life except sit in the US Senate? Yet you overlook the corruption that this guy has engaged in.

But now you Brits get the US president you wanted.....Joe Biden and expect something better to come of it. Meanwhile, ordinary, normal US Americans are stuck in a failing Bannana Republic with an entirely broken Federal Governement. Our FBI is entirely comprimised and corrupt having been entirely politicized. The Department of Justice is similarly compromised. The only thing we have going for us is gridlock in Congress. Worse, we are trapped in this junk yard; the government of our state of Maine is now advising people looking to flee to Canada to go by boat!

All we can do now is hide our heads in the sand and pretend everything is o.k.

Actually, I don't "love Biden". I just prefer him to a man who is clearly delusional, a pathological liar with a narcissistic personality disorder and who pays more taxes in China than he does in the US.

Me? A progressive?

My mates and colleagues might find that funny!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You won't find it funny when one day you realize that with Biden as potus, China will be running the US.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Actually that is funny.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join