It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Thankful for My Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am so thankful that I can see all of the beautiful colors of the world with my eyes. That I can smell and hear things and that I can feel all over my skin lol. I'm thankful I'm in one piece and all of me works right. I'm always thankful for the amazing taste of some awesome food too.

Getting to live today again was great, I really like it a lot. The trees losing their leaves in the cool breeze, the tones of blue sky behind it with the snow capped mountains popping out over the houses...

How could I not be thankful to have gotten to live today?
To have found Peace and Harmony with the Universe somewhere within?
To Let Go of it all so that I may finally ACCEPT it ??

All of this is a glorious Gift, the Present.
I ACCEPT.

Thank You!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'll have whatever you're having! God bless!👍

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I agree Muz, every day is a gift.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What more is there to say?

I could say a billion things...

But Thank You is the one I want to share with all of you.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It sounds like you agree with Jasper Petulengro (one of the characters in Geroge Borrow's writings);

"Life is sweet, brother.”

(“Do you think so?”)

“Think so!– There’s night and day, brother, both sweet things; sun, moon, and stars, brother, all sweet things; there’s likewise a wind on the heath. Life is very sweet, brother; who would wish to die?”

“There’s the wind on the heath, brother; if I could only feel that, I would gladly live for ever!”

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm thankful for Sweet, Sour, Bitter, and even Salty.

All of them are great in their own ways.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Everything around you is the gift.
The whole world has been given to you.
Won't you cherish and appreciate it?

This universe is impossible to begin with.
Nothing is what it first seems...

I do now see in this glass clearly.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The Universe is your greatest supporter! Duh!
The Truth is the Teacher.

There will be many Miracles...
I'm so excited for what's coming.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

So interesting. I said very much the same thing to two of my friends earlier today.

I had shared that I was free of angst and woe when I walked through the woods and allowed myself to be open and connected to nature.

How it was almost mystical to walk among the trees when there was no noticeable wind, but you could see the trees and vegetation respond to its negligible touch and hear a world that you did not see.

Indeed much to be grateful for when you realize what a gift we have been given.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

A rainbow orchid bee hmmm.

I wonder what this means...
edit on 11/1/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

When I pray, the first thing is "Thank You"

Thank you for everything. Thank you for living in this time of knowledge. Thank you... for everything.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Almost no one ever slows down to notice how awesome the universe actually is and appreciate it with our senses.

Just breathing in the fresh air and allowing it to fill you...

Feeling the cold... Or the hot...
All over your skin it's so weird and intense.

Like water, it feels so crazy and... Wet hahaha.

Tasting that strawberry cheesecake just one time to make sure it was still awesome. It is. It might even taste better now.

I'm definitely in favor of being alive again tomorrow. I hope my consciousness comes back to this body after I "Sleep" whatever that's supposed to be. I like being this body it's really fun and I want to have an adventure and discover life with it.

When I open my eyes I see the greatest painting ever witnessed and am shocked with how impossible it is...

Someone's eyes may work but they are blind mentally, we are all blind fools. What good are eyes if they aren't being used properly ?

I'm not even 1% on this yet lol.
Literally anything is possible at this point.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Make your whole life a prayer.

Don't merely walk up the stairway to Heaven, don't be a bore.

Blindfold yourself and dance up the stairs to whatever tune delights you.

Have fun with life.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

My favorite.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's so weird.
I'm not used to it yet...

Basically I don't have to worry about my problems, especially the big impossible ones.

I can't do it so I asked God to help and do whatever is best. I don't even know what's best, no one does.

So I am working on patience and faith.

Somehow this actually works in some of the most astonishing ways. It seems to be consistent too.

So my solution was:
I step back and stop meddling, and let God take over and work it all out.

In fact I escalated it to the max - I expect God to make the impossible into reality.

I'm pretty sure God prefers being asked to do impossible things. That's where you really want to focus - Miracles.

I really truly believe that God wants to show all of you the true meaning of power and lift you out of the miserable tar pits everyone wallows in.

Either God is real or it isn't.
It's as simple as that.

Why aren't ppl at least trying just to see if it's real? I am trying and the results are promising to say the least. Impossible events are taking shape and manifesting, I've got hundreds of examples.

I'd suggest first aligning your desires with what God promises and then ask for help and wait. Destroy your doubts and try to just BELIEVE in it despite all evidence contrary.

If you expect the impossible you cannot concern yourself with the 1000 things saying no - you have to let God prove them wrong.

I ask God for Justice, Truth, Mercy, Peace, Love, Kindness, Strength, and things like this. Stuff God already promised us.

And yes those things look impossible for my life. All I know is injustice everywhere, everything became a lie, there is no mercy among men, peace is a joke, love definitely seems more like hate, I have nearly no strength left, etc etc.

If God cannot deliver on these promises than there is no Hope left.

An active intelligent consciousness exists behind all things. It connects everything. This is the only scientific and logical resolution to explaining physics, that something active and intelligent is altering our universe around us. It's the only resolution to any viable cosmological theory, etc.

It's clear God must exist.

So as a learning thinking being you should question this endlessly and see if it's real by sincerely asking for change and help - then see what happens.

You gotta let go of everything tho in order to accept everything as your inheritance. Once you possess nothing you will inherit everything. It's counter intuitive but that's the dichotomy of our screwy psychology.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I realize none of this hasn't been said before. Heck even I have said it knowing it were true yet still not fully believing or expecting in it.

Well I'm tired of my bs life and admit I'm helpless and powerless and cannot manage it. I can't control the minds of others, all my plans are destroyed at the first moment of battle and it's pure chaos.

So since Im losing 100% it was obvious I needed to let God take over completely and show me what God is all about.

Things have been way better since I allowed this by admitting my complete defeat and seeking help from the only One who has a clue and can actually fix it.

I dont know if all this breaks down tomorrow and things get infinitely worse for me. That could happen any time to anyone for any reason no matter how skillfully they try to influence things outside themselves.

I have literally nothing to lose. Im already dead in my estimations. This is my only Hope and the Foundation of my entire life from here forward.

Either God's real or isn't.
And I'm tellin ya I know it has to be real so therefore we better wisen up fast.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Psalm 42 reveals that even thousands of years ago very few ppl actually believed in God.

He says his enemies mock him "Where is your God now?" as they kicked his butt.

He said he ate nothing but tears...
That his Soul was completely desolate.

Well I feel like that too, a lot.

I am destroyed shamed and oppressed by those who mock God. That's my experience in life.

Now the stage is set perfectly. I'm surrounded on all sides outnumbered outgunned and outclassed. I have a zero % chance at survival with these odds.

This is the perfect moment for God to level the field and turn the tides.

I'm just gonna sit back and watch. Any action I take will just blow up in my face anyways.

Statistically speaking someone of my talents and skills should be able to win at least occasionally - but Im on a horrendous losing streak and can't seem to ever win in anything important in my life.

I think my losing streak is so bad that I chalk it up to divine intervention against me. Pharaoh had his heart hardened by God, so I presume God hardened certain ppl against me to set this stage.

So we're just going to have to fight this one out, surrender isn't an option I have the luxury of.

If I am wrong and am crushed so be it. At least I die as a man of honor gloriously fighting for whats right till the bitter end. They will not forget me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join