It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vs Biden Predictions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

So are you putting money on him winning this time?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Old white guy is going to win. I had it right except that one time, duh

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I see your in Texas, looks like another interesting state to watch on election night

Early data indicates that Texas may be a rout in favor of Trump. Scroll down to the early voting section:

www.nbcnews.com...

Roughly 7 million in-person early votes and mail in votes counted, and the Republicans have returned 53% of those ballots vs 37% for Dems. Another bit of bad news for the Dems? A majority of those early votes (55%) are from women. The rest of the votes in Texas probably leans male and toward Trump.
edit on 26-10-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78
I expect to see that theme across the nation.
People are really sick of whatvhas transpired the last 12 months.
Putting labels on sporting events didn't help them the way they thought it would.
Nor did biden telling everyone the first thing he would do is raise everyones taxes.
I do not want to lose $200 per month.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I expect to see that theme across the nation.
People are really sick of whatvhas transpired the last 12 months.

Yeah, I think that's going to be another major factor. I'm hearing that the Wisconsin 'WOW' counties, which underperformed for Trump in 2016, are off the charts this time around. Note, that was ground zero for the protests/riots earlier this year. And the GOP actually leads in returned mail and early votes in Wisconsin so far.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
That is not even beginning the discussion about the riots.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Sorry....you say there are some that put Biden at 3-400 electoral college votes?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Another scotus nomination.
Another reason to give 45 another term.
Another promise kept.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah Michigan looks like an interesting state, Trump won it in 2016 by less than 1% (I think it was the closest state) and now Biden has a 7 point lead.

Will be an interesting state to watch on election night.

Clinton held a 47% to 42% lead in Michigan according to the last 2016 polls before the election.

270 to win has the battleground electoral votes at 85 for 2020 wherein 2016 it was 151, which means according to them Trump needs to win all the battleground states and flip 2-3 of the leaning blue states. That said their methodology must be weird cause in most of those now leaning blue states the polls are tighter than in 2016.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You are looking at the same failed indicators as last election?
Why not look at ones that worked last election and have a historical track record of success?

I'll give you a hint new voter registration, and primary voter turn out.

Once you take these two indicators into account then you get a larger trump victory than 2016.

Trump will win bigger than 2016 and the dems will spend the next 4 years the same as they have the past 3.9, or worse.

I hope they take it with grace, but I'm preparing for social unrest and a constitutional emergency.

My sugested Indictators have a much larger sample size and are more representative of actual voter turn out.

Always remember: there are lies, damned lies, and then statistics.

Bigger data sets dont always mean better data either. That is why I don't put too much weight on social media polls any 13 year old, non us citizen, or bot can participate in.

Find larger more historically acurate data sets than primary votes and new voter registration, and I will take a look, as for polls, give me your chosen outcome and I can give you the result you desire.
edit on 26-10-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2020 by Stevenmonet because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A cousin of mine & her husband, who just had their 60th wedding anniversary, registered & voted for the very first time in their lives! For Trump!!! They never gave a rats ass before, never liked any of them, or the politics of it all. But thought it was important enough this time, to vote for the first time in over 60 years! To me that is yuge!!! šŸ¤£

Everyone that I know, middle age & over, is for Trump except one person! The young ones are for Biden, or donā€™t like either & say that they arenā€™t going to vote. Signs in our town were all Trump until a few weeks ago. Now there is a Biden here & there. Probably 40 Trump to 1 Biden. I did see one street where there were mostly Biden ones though. Looked very out of place! And thatā€™s not counting people that arenā€™t comfortable saying they are for Trump, because of all the flack that they would get at work or from family. People that say that they are voting for Biden here, seem to be more vocal & judgmental than Trump voters.

As far as the polls go, I donā€™t think they are accurate at all. I saw on social media where someone said that they screw around with the answers to pollsterā€™s phone questions. I thought that was intriguing! The next time I got a call I did it too! It felt so liberating! I took smug satisfaction in imagining lots of other people doing it too & the Demonratā€™s heads exploding on November 4! šŸ¤Æ Let them think that they are ahead! šŸ˜‚
WOQ

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly
Interesting story

Long time to decide to vote
Seems important

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Evidence enough

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

I see your in Texas, looks like another interesting state to watch on election night

Early data indicates that Texas may be a rout in favor of Trump. Scroll down to the early voting section:

www.nbcnews.com...

Roughly 7 million in-person early votes and mail in votes counted, and the Republicans have returned 53% of those ballots vs 37% for Dems. Another bit of bad news for the Dems? A majority of those early votes (55%) are from women. The rest of the votes in Texas probably leans male and toward Trump.

Biden is not taking TX. People here are not phucking around this time. My neighbor is the most staunch non voter I have ever met and even he is voting for Trump. Dude hates the Government but he loves his guns and sees what is at stake.

I feel confident Trump wins this election in a landslide. The enthusiasm is way off the charts. More than last time. There is a massive silent majority out there that know what must be done. Even if they are Democrats they know this isn't right. They may vote blue in state races but President, Biden is a horrible candidate with an even worse track record. He literally has done nothing of value his whole life.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Simply because the average person is NOT going to tell a pollster that they are going to vote for Trump

I find that Trump supporters are the most loud of all supporters of any candidate I can remember. Are they throwing polls off? Who knows...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Secondly voter fraud is very rare so what makes you think its going to happen in 2020?

The whole mail in ballot is one big voter fraud system. Why change all the rules and procedures on the absentee vote when there is a voting system in place for those still in there basements? As a new large scale system it is going to be full of problems, holes and leaks that is ready to be exploited.

a reply to: panoz77

Regardless of how large the percentage of lead that Trump has, the media will refuse to "call it" in several "key" states (guessing FL, PA, WI, OH and MI on my short list) stating that there are still votes out to be counted (even if the votes left to be counted all went to Biden and still would not cover the percentage gap). Dems will start filing lawsuits on Nov. 4 claiming voter suppression and failures in USPS etc.

Yep, the contested vote is going to be messy. Hopefully there is a clear enough lead on election night to confirm Trumps position. It would be good to see the gag order come off General Flynn Nov 4 and have Bill Barr in backup with a pile of sealed indictments ready to open for everyone else in the election race that is hopelessly compromised. While all the musical chairs go on for the next 4 years it is a good time to take out the bad apples first. Waiting until the election is closed, none of these people can claim election interference in their defence.

This will put a big dent in the legal operation getting prepared to find every little excuses they can to get their client over the line. There maybe a few districts that get dragged out with all the mess that has been made.
edit on 27-10-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Tried using a Quantum Random Thread Generator to make a prediction about this topic. Got the following result:

PROOF that the Democratic party have committed numerous felonies during the 2016 presidential race including voter fraud.

Take a look at this undercover journalist recordings:

Looks like people will be going to jail.

It will be fun to see who attempts to debunk this.....

Had to use the generator about 6 or 7 times until getting a response that had any Democrat / Republican discussion. The general trend of the other responses was there there is going to be some conflict.

It does look pretty clear that the Democrats will try voter fraud.

Joe Biden brags about having ā€œthe most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organizationā€ in history.

Will it be enough? Will it get called out? Will they get caught red handed or slip away in the night?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
And more unchecked riots, in Pennsylvania no less.
And no calls for stopping them.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Sorry....you say there are some that put Biden at 3-400 electoral college votes?

Most have him at about 300-350ish votes I think I only saw one or two that put him at 400+

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

No, I don't believe the nonsense about Texas, either. Most of that is based off Ted Cruz under-performing in 2018, but that was about him specifically. They forget that Greg Abbott was reelected by over 13% that same year. This year, Jon Cornyn looks as though he's going to win by roughly the same margin...10-12%... and I very much doubt that would happen if Trump were actually struggling there. I'm expecting Trump to win there by about 8-10%, similar to last time.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join