It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vs Biden Predictions

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
That’s cool, normal was an illusion before. They won’t give up the power we gave them now. I anticipate more radical changes over the next decade globally.

a reply to: valiant

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Breaking news!

Alien came from space!!!

They said Vote Trump, he is the only reason we havent blown you all yet. You just can'tfind such hidgh entertainment anywhere in the galaxy!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Why do you think biden is going to be able to pull such a record high vote count? Did he really run that great of a campaign in your eyes? Why do I care what someone across the pond muses about another nations election?

a reply to: UKTruth

This is not about Biden at all.
He could have not campaigned at all and been a cardboard cut out.
It's Trump vs Anti-Trump.
That is it, the be-all and end-all.
In general, Americans are as dumb as any other people and get led by the nose, so it's all about the media and propaganda.

This is the kind of alternate reality people are drawn into...from NBC News

For nearly four years, the former president refrained from attacking his successor. As he took to the trail on Biden's behalf in the 2020 race's closing days, the gloves came off. nbcnews.to...

Obama has been attacking the President for 4 years, yet in the alternate world, which most people will simply believe, he hasn't - he's noble don't you know and it's only now he HAS to save us all.
It's just a bare-faced lie - yet it becomes the prevailing 'truth', like Obama was 'scandal-free'.

That is why the USA is going Marxist - because the citizenry is dumb.

edit on 3/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So we agree joe has no support on his own and didn’t run a good campaign. Wait a Brit thinks Americans are dumb?! Color me shocked by this revelation!!

You’re telling me MSM shapes your world view of a nation you don’t live in and we are dumb, im telling you your opinion is valueless.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
So we agree joe has no support on his own and didn’t run a good campaign. Wait a Brit thinks Americans are dumb?! Color me shocked by this revelation!!

You’re telling me MSM shapes your world view of a nation you don’t live in and we are dumb, im telling you your opinion is valueless.

I didn't just say Americans were dumb, but people in general (worldwide) - there are enough idiots to get swayed by propaganda. I have spoken to enough Americans to know that, in general, they are dumb.

Yes, Biden did not run a good campaign - it was a joke. It doesn't matter.
He's going to win in a landslide because this is about Trump vs Not Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Breaking news!

Alien came from space!!!

They said Vote Trump, he is the only reason we havent blown you all yet. You just can'tfind such hidgh entertainment anywhere in the galaxy!!!

Hmmm, the prospect of being blown by an alien is intriguing. Does it also include some telepathic play?

Damn Republicans, always tryin’ to tell us what we can and can’t do with our bodies, now they’re getting interstellar with it.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
First signs that Biden blow out might not happen...

Republicans are absolutely turning out in droves through the morning in Florida. +150,000 Republican registered voters vs Democrats.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I see Trump Winning 42 States . Republicans will keep the Majority in the Senate, and add 2 Seats . There is also a Very Good Chance the TRUMP WAVE will Flip the House Majority to the Republicans . If that All somehow Happens , then the Criminal Inditements of the SWAMP Seditionists will Begin .

Well , I Was Really Wrong there . Forgive Me . I am not a Fortune Teller , but I am a Very Optimistic Person ...)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Biden just took PA.

He is looking set for 306, I predicted around the 300 mark.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join