It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See this controversial image before it's BANNED from the internet!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

The world is much bigger then America alone. No Hospital or healthcare worker benefits from anything you mention here in Europe. No one is getting money from America to count another covid death.

So I can't talk about what's happening in the USA? Why are you mixing apples and oranges?

The image is literally for the expected survival rates in the USA and it's derived from the CDC. The MSM obfuscation, political fearmongering, and overreach of our state governors pertains to what's happening in the USA--as did the hospitals profiting from signing out death certificates citing covid.

Please tell us what's happening in Europe.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

The world is much bigger then America alone. No Hospital or healthcare worker benefits from anything you mention here in Europe. No one is getting money from America to count another covid death.

So I can't talk about what's happening in the USA? Why are you mixing apples and oranges?

The image is literally for the expected survival rates in the USA and it's derived from the CDC. The MSM obfuscation, political fearmongering, and overreach of our state governors pertains to what's happening in the USA--as did the hospitals profiting from signing out death certificates citing covid.

Or, that ATS member could create a thread on the EU pandemic for discussion there? I for one would welcome that perspective!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Or, that ATS member could create a thread on the EU pandemic for discussion there? I for one would welcome that perspective!!!

I agree 100%

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Ok lets go with 99% across the board only 1 out of 100 people die from it .
Now for a little math .
there are 7.5 BILLION HUMANS on the planet So 1% of that is just 75,270,000 people gee your right a big nothing burger .
Of course the government love that as most of that is Older people .
75 million in the us 1 % of 330 million 3.3 million geee no big deal .

Let me add to your gloom.

100% of us here reading your post will die in the next 100 years.

So let’s all lock our selfs up in our basements and live life to the dullest!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Krakatoa

If you are that close to that woman, you better be wearing a mask.

I'm just saying...has anyone asked grandma what she wants? Maybe let grandma decide what she wants..

My grandmother is 85 years old and would rather enjoy her time than cower behind a mask and plexiglass box. She is more publicly vocal about stupid covid rules than I am and she gives hell to every manager she can find. Some of the elderly population don't like their independence taken away from them.

Businesses comply or die with government mandates. Who cares what grandma wants though amirite.

Actually, I brought this exact point up before, in a different thread some time ago now, and it was in direct relation to our own older, at-risk posters. And it had everything to do with what THEY want, not whatever someone else thinks is best for them.

The point was, for all the "Won't you think of the grandmas" bluster people spout as mouth diarrhea, those same posters wrote them off and ignored them.

AHEM.

If that isn't the SUREST way to prove you don't actually give the # you claim about the group you're pretending to protect, I don't know what other blatant proof there is.

Yep. It's hard to believe right?--Some grandmas don't want to be treated like invalids, and they have the independence and capability to walk the walk.

My grandmother has had her routine since her husband died a decade ago. She'd rather do her window shopping, bingo hall, and early bird buffet.

All of that was taken away from her. She knows she's not going to live forever. And now we have to tell grandma the old way is gone and stay at home and wait to die from something else. It's disrespectful to deny her the option, to say the least.

Whatever. It's not my clownworld.

edit on 24-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
NarcolepticBuddha:

What is NOT natural is to surrender ourselves to government corralling due to an overblown and exaggerated health scare.

As correct as you are, the real question is...how do governments get away with what they do? How are they able to push and impose the agenda they clearly are all working on to steer societies to the vision they want to implement, whether you agree or not, whether you can reconcile to it or not? The next question is why are they wanting to do this?

The answer to the first question is the disinterest of the people to do anything about anything the government do. The lack of engaging the government with real resistance is why they get away with what the do. The people will not put aside their differences of ideologies and come together to meet the bigger threat to their way of lives. They will not risk losing what little they already have to deal with these people dictating how they will live, now and in the future. The simple fact is...the few have beaten the many due to the cowardice of the many.

The lies that surround this viral threat are so stark, so in your face, that the only thing that allows it to continue is deliberate ignorance by the people who want only one thing; to live their lives with as little government and state interference as possible, and they will adapt to whatever is necessary to do so. They will accept loss of freedoms and liberties, and accept tyrannical policies as long as they can recognise even a smidgen of 'normality' in their lives.

America is about to hold a general election. It is illusory and a farce. It is the one time every 4 years that the American people become actors in the charade of democracy. They play along with it because the illusion gives them psychological comfort. It doesn't matter who they vote for, the globalising agenda still rolls out, and it rolls out against them. Right now, tyranny is merely side-swiping them, but eventually it will hit them head on. Tyranny will tyrannise the compliant and the obedient as well as the few non-compliant, and rather than resist it as they should, they will merely adapt to it, because they are cowards. They will not put their lives on the line to save their children's futures. # 'em, let them deal with it, as long as my life now sees out to its end in relative comfort, is what today's people think.

The thing is, Trump is not presidential material, but he is the only way the people of America can gain time, where they can gain 4 more years to act and resist. If he sees the people respond with resistance, I believe he will respond in kind to help them. For all his faults, and he has many as a person, as a president, he is for the people old school. He is first and foremost a businessman, and thus he will believe and support individual entrepreneurial endeavours, and for the so-called American dream, that is the beating heart of America. Without individuality, America has no dream, it has no future. Trump believes in individuality, and he will probably be the last president who does so if the people don't rise and resist globalisation.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

By your logic, we might as well ban driving altogether...because gee 3700 dead EVERY FRIGGING DAY ongoing doesn't seem to bother you.

coming to a technocrat's wet dream future near you.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There is still time enough to get yourself infected and take a chance on that socalled will be banned picture.

You're rolling the dice?

Or are you, like the Italians... Protesting against covid rules still wearing a protective mask?
:-)

Take your chance, get infected... And for all I still care: be the statistic.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder

You're rolling the dice?

If I were infected, I'd have a 99.98% chance of survival even with other pre-existing medical conditions. You don't get better chances than that!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The virus will be over when the Epstein-behavior statue of limitations is over for all the pervs caught up in it.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Its funny, when I tune in to MSM (rarely) as of late and they bring up the covid thing the state I am living in is mentioned as a hot spot and yea we have 350k odd cases... and 7800 deaths.

Yet they never mention New York with over 450k cases and over 33k deaths.

The moment they switched from death rate to is it a positive case, is when I switched from actually being nervous to this is a con job.

You can look at covid as real, and yes people have died but it is not something you lock the worlds economy down over, it is not something you tell cancer patients sorry you cant go to the hospital for treatment over.

You certainly cannot lock it down till a vaccine is done.

I dont try to convince anyone anymore beyond look at the death rate, at hte begining they said we would have over 2 million dead in the US by now, while the fear mongering number has come down its just wait in a few weeks its going to get worse.

Maybe it will, but there is sqaut I can do about it. In the mean time I have to feed and shelter my family and will do so and keep an eye out for trouble.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

And if the CDC's projection is correct, only about 6% of those covid deaths were unrelated to preexisting medical complications (that were known about.)

So were the other 94% of deaths due purely to lethal covid, or something else...?

What's 6% of 220,000?

I'll let you guys and gals break out your calculators.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yup, since all this started I have been seeing a neurosurgeon as well as a GP and talking with them both is what solidified my thinking, Hospital cant do anything considered elective they cant make money.

CDC offers really lose standards to declare someone covid and the hospital gets paid for it, welp there you go.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is an article that shows how this disease progresses and the testing of the mortality reduction of the sars2-CoV vaccine.

www.bmj.com...

Whether this vaccine will reduce hospitalizations and deaths of people who have compromised immune systems is not being tested, basically, if your immune system is not working right, this vaccine will not help...neither will a flu vaccine many times.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

My grandma is 75 years old, and contracted covid. The kicker is she has emphysema, copd, diabetes, and smokes. I thought this is it we're going to lose her. She didn't even go to the hospital or feel sick at all. That's when I first realized this is all one huge ploy.
edit on 25-10-2020 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I figured that my estimate of .01 was too high. If you calculate it out even a tiny fraction of a percent turns into millions dead in only a few years.

So I'm happy to see my estimations were actually super accurate and that the MSM was wrong.

That strokes my ego waffle!

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
SARS 1 and 2 are not really much different from all common cold coronavirus.

In fact the whole designation of SARS is complete BS and the death rates on SARS and MERS are way overblown and exaggerated.

If you do the math you'll see the ACTUAL death rates of SARS and MERS are the same as all the other colds, which is .01 % or Less.

They lied about every aspect of this whole charade.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So the guy who wants to be the dullard in chief, Joe, says we have to all wear masks and he'd mandate it and not wearing a mask is what got us in this mess. But if so many people now are wearing these stupid masks, why are they now( right before the election) saying that the number of cases is now higher than ever? Despite deaths from Covid being consistantly far less than in April and May? The masks don't do diddly, apparently. And they shut everything down back then and now they want to shut everything down again, apparently. This insanity has to stop.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

My grandma is 75 years old, and contracted covid. The kicker is she has emphysema, copd, diabetes, and smokes. I thought this is it we're going to lose her. She didn't even go to the hospital or feel sick at all. That's when I first realized this is all one huge ploy.

Smokers apparently have a small advantage in that the heat from the smoke makes it more difficult for the virus to take hold in the lungs.

Tobacco on prescription I say.

Good luck to your Grandma.
edit on 25/10/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

Yeah I'm sure those that has lost their 75+ years old grandmas to covid will be relieved to hear it's all one huge ploy.

IMO the impact of deaths are hugely exaggerated - the world wont end because of covid any more than it does from yearly influensa - but it doesnt change the fact this virus is *extremely* contagious and alot of people die.

Saying it's a huge ploy is just retarded.
edit on 25-10-2020 by merka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join