It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resolution to push for the removal of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
AS for the post No she wont get kicked out any more then Trump would have been really its to bad But I DO LOVE the IRONY lol

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Ain't nothing breaking about this. It won't happen. Period. She is the Speaker because she had the political clout to take the title.

I, respectfully, disagree. Nancy got the spot, because there was a plan, that failed, that would have put her at the top. Then she would just hold it until one of her "team" gets in there with "real power" to pardon everyone of any wrong doing... Now, this thought brings me back to a musing.

Why did the presidents "do the 'usually for show' pardons"?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They don't even need hearsay witnesses with 2nd and 3rd hand knowledge either.

Plenty of 1st hand witnesses 😎

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Some Democrats might have to explain their vote to their constituents.

Might lead to some "not voting" πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Glorious will be the day they get this woman out of office.

I've said it many times her voice causes me physical pain it makes me nauseous, she sounds like the has peanut butter stuck in her throat.

80 yo is not a joke , I don't care who you are when you reach that age you should not be in a Position of power least of all SOTH .

I'm not old shaming , I'm a young Mason so God knows I've learned more from people 70+ at the lodge over a pot of chili in a few years then I learned in the first 30 years of my life .

It's not just in her throat... It's all over her mouth. Or her drugs and alcohol give her ultimate dry mouth.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It will never pass the House, her husband is going to bride the senators to keep her in DC so she isn't harping at him at home.

100% correct. It will never pass, the senators will be bribed in some way or another (or blackmail). Or her friends still in a high position of power will get the resolution dead on arrival.

I cannot see her stepping down UNLESS she does it at her own will.
She has way too much hatred for trump to let this be the end for her.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Drinker of the House? Mrs. Squirt Bottle. Yeah give me the petition and I will sign it.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The resolution is completely toothless.
What exactly is the point?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I see there are several naysayers and I get it. I dug up some interesting tidbits that might make this stick:

First, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy threatened to introduce a motion to remove Pelosi, Sept 23 when she alluded to impeaching the President a second time.

β€œI will make you this one promise, listening to the speaker on television this weekend, if she tries to move for an impeachment based upon the president following the Constitution, I think there will be a move on the floor to no longer have the question of her being Speaker. She may think she has a quiver β€” we do too,” McCarthy told reporters.

β€œAt every turn, Speaker Pelosi has failed to lead the American people. She’s eroded the institution of the House, allowing members 23 out of 435 members of the House to conduct official business through so-called proxy voting. She refuses to work with Republicans, blocking amendments and often bypassing the committee process,” Texas Republican Rep. Chip Roy said when asked about the move to get Pelosi out of her leadership position.

dailycaller.com...

And, some of the moderate Dems are getting very frustrated as well. Particularly regarding stimulus/pua. The interesting thing is that there are more than 100 (!) of them. In August, more than 100 House Democrats signed on to an effort to get Pelosi to vote on a bill that would only extend unemployment, an effort to gain enough Republican support to renew the program.

Here's what some of these mods were saying a month ago:

Rep. Abigail Spanberger: a freshman Democrat from a Republican-leaning district in Virginia, said that she is hearing from constituents every day begging for Congress to help.

β€œMy conviction is to actually do my goddamn job and come up with a solution for the American people,” Spanberger said, in response to another lawmaker urging members not to "give in" to Republicans, according to two people familiar with her comments.

β€œWe can’t wait around forever for the proposal we think is the perfect proposal and that obviously won’t be helpful to anybody,” freshman Rep. Jason Crow, D-Colo., told reporters. β€œTime is of the essence.”

Moderate Democrats in the House push Pelosi to find deal with Republicans on COVID-19 relief

The Dem cities are hurting. It sounds as if Pelosi's time is near. Further, in the mood of conspiracy theory, this could be the end of the rule of Ceasar.

Exciting times we live in!

edit on 10/13/2020 by BlissSeeker because: stick

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Truthfully? We all want this, it's clear from the thread, huh?

The issue everybody has, the "naysayers", who want this as well, is that politics is too entrenched and swampy for something like this to happen.

However, I'll remind everyone that we laugh and scoff at this attempt to reign in Pelosis, yet Trump has endured several attempts of the same magitude, SO YEAH.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy does not want any money going to the Small Business support program (PPP) either.

If its not the PPP what the hell is it for?
That's the whole point of it!

Without small businesses we are lost.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Vile Bitch !

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If Nancy had stood up to the three horse-women, I would give her a bit of respect but instead, she bowed to them. It begs the question that if Nancy goes, who's going to take over as Speaker?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Like I said , it maybe her own party that removes her from power .

Wolf Blitzer , questioning her position on the Stimulus bill.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
www.foxnews.com...

Like I said , it maybe her own party that removes her from power .

Wolf Blitzer , questioning her position on the Stimulus bill.

She called CNN a shill for Trump.

She's lost it.

Completely.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
In 21 days she could be part of the House Minority again...save the exercise until it is needed.
edit on 13-10-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Yeah that's definitely up there in her punchable face moments, along with the way she shushed the dems from cheering at the impeachment.

How is it that anyone can establish who won the voice vote by saying "yay or nay".....πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

So the 'I's" have it because she has supersonic hearing ??? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
They caught her red handed for alot. No literally, they talk about The Presidents orange face....let's talk about her big ghoulish blood red hands. They are always like ten shades off from her face.
edit on 14-10-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Most of those are bad for many reasons but the worst is the $35,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts. She already got them millions in the first stimulus. The money was supposed to be for salaries during covid. As soon as they got the money they laid off the employees. pelosi's daughter just happens to be on the board there. Care to guess where the money went?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

reptilian - she needs to leave

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join