It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resolution to push for the removal of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It boggles the mind. Thanks for this most concise and provocative bit of damning information.
edit on 10/12/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The one thing I look forward to is that she is older than me, will probably die before me, and that means I'll be able to piss on her grave.

Why wait, people are already pooping on her Drive way.

I think a smart way to go with this would to get Cortez and friends to back this resolution. That might be the only way to get any traction on this, and not look like a purely political move.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
330 pages of feather bedding. Each American could receive around 6000 instead of the 1200 if the desire was to give money to the working folks. Just some of the items in the 330 pages of B.S.

$300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing

You can bet the old democratic congress critters did not write the bill but told their clingons ( not Klingons) to submit their request for there is a pile of money for the taking..

Of interest here is that the Don wants to get rid of this agency.

On February 10, 2020, the NEH was presented by the Trump administration with a FY2021 budget that included an orderly wind-down of the agency.[2]

If you wondered what this elite organization does with all its funding:

Since 1965, the NEH has sponsored many projects, including:

"Treasures of Tutankhamen," an exhibition seen by more than 1.5 million people.[21]

The Civil War, a 1990 documentary by Ken Burns seen by 38 million Americans.[22]

Fifteen Pulitzer Prize–winning books, including those by James M. McPherson, Louis Menand, Joan D. Hedrick, and Bernard Bailyn.[25]

Reference archives, in Athens and Boston, of archaeological photographs taken by Eleanor Emlen Myers.[27]

What's on the Menu, digitization and community-sourced transcription of New York Public Library's restaurant menu collection.[29]

edit on 12-10-2020 by Nodrak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thank-you for the partial list of what Nancy Pelosi has in her crazy "rescue" bill. She really does put politics ahead of human lives. Since assuming the Speakership in 2018, the U.S. House has almost ZERO accomplishments.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Republicans asked A.G. Barr to investigate Nancy Pelosi for SOTU criminality, just before Labor Day.

www.foxnews.com...

The DOJ needs a bigger budget. I hear Durham is operating with volunteers.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
A career politician who watched a rogue type businessman waltz into the top job in what I think was his first opportunity
Slapped in the face, a big slap in the face for so many career politicians, something many will never recover from

I think if Trump gets another term, she will wither and float away on her own, forever known as useless

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

That $25,000,000 for additional salaries for the House Of Representatives,
Does that mean they are giving themselves a pay rise for doing nothing for the people?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Women in high heels can be scary.

Now I've got 2 favourite Sister Bliss'

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
YES, YES, a thousand times YESSSSSS!

Kick this wrinkled up, dried out burlap sack of a spiteful, belligerent hag to the curb where she fricking belongs, good lord. She has got to be one of the worst, and I DO mean worst examples of a politician in recent years. As someone who thinks Trump is an absolute ass with zero grace or tact, and needs a few good backhands to ram home the STFU point, I think SHE needs publicly whipped for dicking around & screwing with the country like it's her personal playpen toy during this shutdown crap. "Gimme tons of money for pork, a couple trill ought to do". NO. Only what we NEED, asshole.

# her.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I can't tell from the source (and I don't know these people) whether this motion comes from Republican or Democrat. In the first case, it's just gesture politics, not expected to succeed. The situation would need a Democrat Party rebellion. If there were enough really determined and frustrated House Democrats, they could have knocked her out of the Speakership ages ago by "going on strike" and refusing co-operation in House business.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Signed on spot and I am not republican. Nobody who worked with Obama should be on that position.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

It’s about time!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Good and FOX has it, so this us a clear swipe towards Pelosis.

Good.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
signed and shared. she needs to gtfo of government. She is part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I fully support term limits for all positions of government. No reason someone should be able to get their hands in the pot for too long. He is using the same kind of rhetoric as Pelosi against her, he didn’t invent this arrow.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

More for the Kennedy center? Damn they got 25 million last round and then they fired a bunch of people anyway.
I guess each of these items has a back door to bring this money back to someone.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Rep. Doug Collins is introducing a resolution to push for Pelosi's removal as House speaker!!!!!

oh!! he done got on nancy's sh@@ list now. better watch his back, hell make that his front.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
727sky reply ?
So all of this is bad things to finance ?
$300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance . Bad or good ??

$10,000 per person for student loan bailout -- Good as of now every parent is in a HUGE hole .

$100,000,000 to Nasa, because, who knows why.GOOD ___ Nasa Designs many things that end up being worth Billions out side just space a Good chuck of our health teck comes from them .

$20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because why the hell not (That’s $20 Billion) NO choices -- Guess what Until some other originations can deliver mail we are stuck with it

$300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts - because of it -- What ? ok call this bad ?

$300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing ---Again what ? Bad ?

$15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn't enough -- GOOD NOPE GI BILL IS NOT ENOUGH to many vets homeless shows that much

$435,000,000 for mental health support .--- Lord KNOW WE need TONS of this GOOD

$30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed (all those zeros can be confusing, that’s $30 BILLION) GOOD ??? REALLY Education is something that should not be in ?

$200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program OK Good any thing that deals with finding ways to end Violence is good .

$300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the Dems . Good PBC IS THE Only free as In any one can use it media left

$500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who the hell knows how we are going to use it GOOD We will we DO AS A LOT of it is online now BUT of course any thing to do with education is bad to the right .

$720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs
Good we do need to be able to pay the people who push papers .

$25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / I kid you not it's on page 136 UMM ?? 25 Million ? Just how much cleaning do they do ? LOL>LOL

$7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries --- Good

$35,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts Ill say Good as Performing arts has all kinds of benefits

$25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives TAKE A PAY CUT !!!!!!!

$3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA - $3 Billion ? ? ? Good Ok To many computers that still run on XP

$315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs OK Good DIPLOMATIC is always better then more fighting .

$95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development ------What ?????

$300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance Ok Good ALSO MORE FOR OURS AS WELL .

$90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg 148 --- VERY VERY GOOD

$13,000,000 to Howard University pg 121 UMM Well Being how every thing is half open do we Just let all education get even worse as many schools shut down for lak of money ?

$ 9,000,000 Misc. Senate Expenses pg 134 THEY CAN BRING THERE OWN COFFEE lol

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
WHY IS IT THE RIGHT is against Education ? A good chunk of that is related to it .

Now You should add all THE things the republicans want put in Like air lines as if the dems push that right !!!
400 BILLION ALL FOR BIG Business and ONLy big business .
edit on 13-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ain't nothing breaking about this. It won't happen. Period. She is the Speaker because she had the political clout to take the title.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join