It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logan OH woman arrested for trespassing for refusing to wear mask outside.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: schadenfreude

She was asked to put on a mask. She refused.

So she was asked to leave. She again refused.

What did you expect to cop to do? Just say " ok let's forget it " and walk away.

From the link it would appear that others in attendance where commenting on her not wearing a mask. Sounds like they may have been concerned about it.

Wonderful example of law and order being applied to someone.

Now that we can all agree on this example I say it's time to start tazing and arresting any "protesters" that are trespassing, vandalizing, harassing, burning and all other violations of current laws.

I mean if not wearing a mask is cause for police intervention then it's rather hypocritical to let actual felonies and misdemeanors go unpunished.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

She was outside.
She wasn't around anyone else.
So why wear a mask; asked to leave?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

THIS. x1000

This isn't about LAWS, this is about NARRATIVES.

Thx for getting it & explaining it better than I have.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's because not wearing a mask is a violent sociopathic offense and burning and looting is peaceful. Come on you gotta keep up with the new normal.
edit on 24/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
I asked for you to not burn and loot Gamestop, did they stop? No, they proceeded to burn all 4 Gamestops with a 30 mile radius.

But their fighting police oppression. Which is it?

You're scared, we get it. But do you expect people to listen when the media barks peaceful protests as molotovs are tossed, cops are shot on livestreams and we're suppose to be like "Oh, okay. You want a mask, will do." And you talk about sheeple.

From the links, it sounds like court of social justice instead of actual laws being broken.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Ugh...
She should have left when they asked her to leave.

Absolutely not.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Who wasn't wearing a mask btw)

Except he was, till she started resisting and things got physical.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is what should have happened. Everyone should have stood up to defend her honor and send those ass holes on their way. Arresting some

For no mask when you have no mask. Citizens arrest.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Ugh...

She should have tasered the cop first. Then stomp on his neck and arrest him for trespassing and resisting arrest.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

She was asked to put on a mask. She refused.

So she was asked to leave. She again refused.

What did you expect to cop to do? Just say " ok let's forget it " and walk away.

From the link it would appear that others in attendance where commenting on her not wearing a mask. Sounds like they may have been concerned about it.

while I'm not a fan of anyone disrespecting the police, it tickles me to see the double standard here. Cops are murdering innocent unarmed black kids who just had a little pistol, or just had a little knife, so we need to remove police. But in this case, we agree with the police. The mask police.

At least I know what color the mask police uniforms will be.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

the 2nd officer coming to help wasn't.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Cool. That’s not the one you mentioned specifically in the OP.

The second officer was running. There’s exclusions to the Ohio mask mandate both for a) public officials in the performance of their duty and b) individuals engaged in exercise, which running would be.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a) public officials in the performance of their duty and b) individuals engaged in exercise, which running would be.

I would love to see public officials, namely politicians, engaged in running, with or without masks, from a pitchfork and torch wielding mob.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
at the local Walmart they have one entrance blocked off completely and at the other you have to walk through a zig zag pathway.

I’m starting to think this is all just to see how much bs we will collectively put up with.

At my local grocery store, for a while they had big arrows taped onto the floors throughout the entire store to show people which direction they're allowed to walk. I went in one night when it was practically empty and I heard one employee off in the distance say to another employee "He needs to follow the arrows!".
Yeah? Or what? Is there some kind of mystical interdimensional voodoo going on where not following tape arrows will manifest a plague into our space-time reality?
The whole thing really is a combination of psychological warfare and human stupidity.
I wasn't surprised at all to see stories today in the news that Covid-19 is suddenly mutating into some new even deadlier form that we can't protect ourselves from with masks and social distancing. Uh oh, scary! Leaving home is dangerous!

I can guarantee any money that right around when a vaccine becomes available (in the US, because God forbid the MSM admits that other countries already have working Covid-19 vaccines) that suddenly the fear-mongering is going to ramp up heavily about deadly mutations and "surges" in "cases" to convince people they need to get one.
Watch.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is the new normal for the USA.
Cops/Security etc. will never be respected because their authoritarianism BS.

Arrested and tased for not wearing a mask.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
I have corrected the OP to reflect this fact, ty.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
a reply to: shooterbrody

She was outside.
She wasn't around anyone else.
So why wear a mask; asked to leave?

They asked her to leave
She should have left

You should look up trespassing

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Ugh...

She should have tasered the cop first. Then stomp on his neck and arrest him for trespassing and resisting arrest.

Yeah
You are probably right......

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It happened.

She was at the game without a mask. Her group was socially distanced.

The state mandate only specifies that masks must be worn indoors in Ohio, so for outdoors where social distancing is possible, a mask should not be necessary. Reportedly, the woman in question has asthma as well which also falls under an exemption (I found out why very graphically at tae kwon do myself the other night; masks make a huge difference for asthma).

The report is that she resisted arrest which is why she got tased. That part I get. You don't resist arrest or bad things happen to you. You go along and sort it out later.

The real argument here is whether or not she should have been arrested in the first place.

Oh, and cop was not wearing a mask either.

And the taser went through the metal bleachers and shocked one of the kids sitting next to her.

edit on 24-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Ugh...

Absolutely not.

Oh
The property owner no longer has the right to control who is on their property?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join