It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden reports released....uh-oh!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They're so out of touch with reality that they don't even see it. Like you said, it's so common that it's second nature for them. We see it from the democrats on here constantly, too.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good thing Hunter Biden isn’t running for President. A scandal like this could really affect his chances.

LOL if this was Trump's son you would be howling from the mountain tops though.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If he did wrong, then arrest him, get him in front of a judge, and convict him.

This isn't any of that.

If someone has evidence and full knowledge of a crime that has been committed, and keeps it on the down-low, that makes them an accessory. These guys need to follow through.

edit on 23/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I agree, but the Senate doesn't have the power to prosecute. That's up to the DoJ and all things considered, well, fat chance of that happening.

The only judgement that will come from this will be that of the American people at the polling booth.
edit on 23-9-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What do you suppose the $3.5 million from that Russian billionaire was for ?

😃🦨

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

But but the club miho? What about the club?

You know the one that Trump isn't a part of.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

I agree, but the Senate doesn't have the power to prosecute. That's up to the DoJ and all things considered, well, fat chance of that happening.

The only judgement that will come from this will be that of the American people at the polling booth.

The Senate does have some legal powers to try, and to convict, at least in relation to impeachment.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The Senate does have some legal powers to try, and to convict, at least in relation to impeachment.

How can anyone mention impeachment and expect to be taken seriously. It’s the same reason I don’t mention billy Meier. Sure I want it to be true but......

We actually like the impeachments. It’s a badge of honor now....like an activists. first arrest for protesting.

I hope he starts introducing himself like “ladies and gentlemen, won’t you please stand for your two-term, five time impeached heavyweight president of the world....Doooonaaaaaaalllllllldddd Trrrrruuuuuuuuuummmmpppppp!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Surely you still recognize a political document when you see one....

That's all this "report" is. Expect a diametrically-opposed report from "the other side."

/shrug

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: LSU2018

... let Americans choose the candidate they want.

You seem to be under the laughable impression that Liberals (and Globalists) think you should have a say in anything?

Very true. I wish we could just eliminate the media or hire based on real credentials.

Oh yeah...that thing called accountability and integrity in reporting??? What a concept.

(of course, you know I am serving up a massive dollop of sarcasm that comes from my disgust at the situation....which is not directed towards you but rather aligned with you.
)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

How can anyone mention impeachment and expect to be taken seriously. It’s the same reason I don’t mention billy Meier. Sure I want it to be true but......

We actually like the impeachments. It’s a badge of honor now....like an activists. first arrest for protesting.

I hope he starts introducing himself like “ladies and gentlemen, won’t you please stand for your two-term, five time impeached heavyweight president of the world....Doooonaaaaaaalllllllldddd Trrrrruuuuuuuuuummmmpppppp!

You did that so well! I really like it actually. Made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Surely you still recognize a political document when you see one....

That's all this "report" is. Expect a diametrically-opposed report from "the other side."

/shrug

Sorry, no Minority Report this time. Not after Adam Schiffs Minority Report on Trump collusion with Russia, blew up in his face.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Who in their right mind would get involved with someone who got a dishonorable discharge. If I found that out no way I would get involved with them in anything involving millions of dollars. And certainly not put them on any board of a company. This person has zero integrity. They could not be trusted on any level.

Yet this is exactly what happened. It makes a mockery out of people that do have integrity and morals. Media is complacent and also has no integrity for trying to force this family on us. They are as corrupt as it gets. Their state of Delaware is more corrupt than the Ukraine or Cypress. Easier to set up a shell company in Delaware than to get a library card. My wife works in corp finance and almost all the companies are registered in Delaware but they have no business in that state. Media says nothing...meh.

Well you can bet the Chinese have their antennas and radars looking out for such candidates to work for them and obviously they found one what two they found well actually maybe three come think of it.
I guess now we know why Biden had to say "I have to run ".
With this type of news hitting the mainstream it's going to be very very serious episode on the American landscape.
Notice I didn't say political scene, but on the American landscape of civil unrest.
Buy unrest, it has to do with politicians covering up for their family members and Friends. It's all been let out now.
Whether it's good or bad time will tell.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

That's actually funny.

The most gangsta Prez in da House. LOL.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Consider that domestically he is constantly swatting at hornets attacking him. Outside our borders, he has policies that have yielded the greatest benefits to peace seen globally since the end of WWII. Add to that the benefits we will see from trade, across all nations (but primarily in the middle east).

Despite his personality, his performance has been stellar.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Consider that domestically he is constantly swatting at hornets attacking him.

Probably the pheremones.

Outside our borders, he has policies that have yielded the greatest benefits to peace seen globally since the end of WWII. Add to that the benefits we will see from trade, across all nations (but primarily in the middle east).

There have been peace accords that have not lasted. It's a bit pre-emptive to say that.

Not really stellar, more like passable, but way, not as funny...

edit on 23/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
All this is pointing to the fact Biden needs to withdraw !!!

Withdraw NOW!! 😃

The Nation doesn't need this kind of precedent !!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Consider that domestically he is constantly swatting at hornets attacking him.

Probably the pheremones.

Outside our borders, he has policies that have yielded the greatest benefits to peace seen globally since the end of WWII. Add to that the benefits we will see from trade, across all nations (but primarily in the middle east).

There have been peace accords that have not lasted. It's a bit pre-emptive to say that.

Not really stellar, more like passable, but way, not as funny...

Please. Point to the peace accord that had arab states in the region recognize Israel as a nation. I may have missed it.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
😬

there is also evidence that Hunter Biden moved large sums of money from his firm, Owasco, to James Biden’s consulting firm, the Lion Hall Group. 389 Between Aug. 14, 2017 and Aug. 3, 2018, Owasco sent 20 wires totaling $1,398,999 to the Lion Hall Group, a consulting firm that lists James Biden and his wife, Sara Biden, on the bank account.

Newly Released Senate Report: “Biden Family” Financial Ties With Ukraine, Chinese And Others Raise “Criminal Concerns”

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
underwerks has left the chat

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join