It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden reports released....uh-oh!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Maybe that $80k a month was for managing trafficking and not anything to do with the company he was working for?

Just a thought.

I don't think Hunter or Joe either one has the brains to 'manage' anything
access, access, access.

I really feel contempt for the media establishment that won't say a word about this. supposed to work for the American people, not the elite.

article in Huff Post calls this report 'politically charged' in the first line and never specifies what Hunter actually is accused of.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A week early on the October surprise? At any rate, we all know the media will 100% cover for Biden and anyone associated with him. It's sickening that they can't be unbiased and let Americans choose the candidate they want.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Good thing Hunter Biden isn’t running for President. A scandal like this could really affect his chances.

Why do you even waste your time skating around corruption? I bet I know where your 3 stars came from and by noon you'll have 8 to 10 (giver or take a couple) because out of the hundreds who read ATS, that's all that's left who support the same corrupt politicians and party that you support. Desperation speaks volumes, underwerks.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
“ article in Huff Post calls this report 'politically charged' in the first line and never specifies what Hunter actually is accused of.”

There is a shocker.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Agreed. Party affiliation means nothing, take down the corrupt politicians and let's get on with some people who can govern a state without corrupt schemes that line their pockets while we obey the laws.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Does this shock anyone? He was into drugs and liked to drink, he was single and somewhat of a playboy who liked money and that kind of power. I guess I might be the same if I was twenty again, but then again, I never paid directly for sex, but remember, when I was young, I dated, which cost money....then I got married which meant I worked my tail off to pay for building a house and support the family. There was no such thing as a free Ride when I was younger.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Good thing Hunter Biden isn’t running for President. A scandal like this could really affect his chances.

Yep....bad for his father who orchestrated it all and is running.

Not really.

This is only a story that’ll whip Trumpers up into a frenzy. Just solidify support that was already solid. I seriously doubt this will change the mind of anyone. That’s if it’s true.

I haven’t read the documentation yet but if it’s like all the other Trump administration-Fox News “bombshells” it’s going to fall with a predictable thud. Fox News is just straight up lying these days so I definitely have my doubts.

What's it like to get the 'lefty' treatment of accusations after accusations? You lot like it so much, Trump can't even get a breather in before some marxists come up with yet another crap story about him? You lot cried wolf too many times though, every time you lot were proven wrong. Now that we established these smear campaigns as something you lot have invented and used far too often, we shouldn't we do the same, especially when our accusations might be true? Should we just shut up, because you lot can't cope with your own behaviours?
Nah man, it's our turn nows. Only we won't be crying wolf, we will be delivering the truth after truth, after truth.
Maybe if the left had behaved more civil and logical and intelligently we wouldn't need to stoop to your level and could just have honest discussions online or with friends and family without getting the sack or being banned or silenced.
But this is the way you chose to do your battles, so be it.

And don't try and change the subject with whataboutism. [But...but...but...the orange man is baaaa[h]dder than ours]
Absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

This is great news. It clearly shows how racist and homophobic trump and his supporters are and how Trump is in the pockets of the Russians.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Hiden 1984

edit on 21930America/ChicagoWed, 23 Sep 2020 09:21:10 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah that’s what I got out of it too.

Sarcasm off

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just the $3.5 million wired to Biden by the wife of the Moscow former mayor alone should be enough to secure his demise.....and that was while Hillary and Obama and Biden were all saying Russia is bad.....

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Not really.

This is only a story that’ll whip Trumpers up into a frenzy. Just solidify support that was already solid. I seriously doubt this will change the mind of anyone. That’s if it’s true.

I haven’t read the documentation yet but if it’s like all the other Trump administration-Fox News “bombshells” it’s going to fall with a predictable thud. Fox News is just straight up lying these days so I definitely have my doubts.

You have a problem in that you struggle with the truth.
Liberals usually do.
From a once upon a time liberal.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Especially if his Father gets trapped in some high profile high impact lies 😎

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: errck

Big differences between legal normal licensing and obvious threats and coercion 😎

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

At what point are the people of the United States going to stand up and say we’ve had enough of you a-holes stealing our money and using it for illegal activities that make you rich and then lie to our faces about it.

By the Presidential election in 2016 the people of the United States had enough and elected a political outsider to take on these a-holes.

That is why President Trump has been attacked by Ds and Rs alike. They know we are sick of them and want them taken care of.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

But his corrupt father is running and he was the one who orchestrated the entire thing.
You like to deflect but it’s a shame you are not very good at it.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Not really.

Oh good god. You are seriously deluded. The thing that scares me is that I know there are many more of you. You’ve completely allowed yourself to be totally manipulated.

Really? If this were Ivanka, or Trump Jr., would you be saying the same thing? No big deal? Can’t wait to hear your twisted logic for that one.

link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
Here is the overview from the Senate Committee:

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

Here is the full 87 page report:

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

That full report is explosive! John Kerry gets caught in a lie, denying knowledge of Hunter's activity! Hunter receiving SS detail for 6 years. WOW!

Former Secretary Kerry’s December 2019 denial of having any knowledge about Hunter Biden or Burisma is inconsistent with the evidence uncovered by the Committees. Kerry was briefed about Hunter Biden, Burisma and Heinz the day after Burisma announced Hunter Biden joined its board. Additionally, Secretary Kerry’s senior advisor sent him press clips and articles relating to Hunter Biden’s board membership. This appears to be yet another example of highranking Obama administration officials blatantly ignoring Hunter Biden’s association with Burisma.

and

Hunter Biden was a U.S. Secret Service protectee from Jan. 29, 2009 to July 8, 2014. A day before his last trip as a protectee, Time published an article describing Burisma’s ramped up lobbying efforts to U.S. officials and Hunter’s involvement in Burisma’s board. Before ending his protective detail, Hunter Biden received Secret Service protection on trips to multiple foreign locations, including Moscow, Beijing, Doha, Paris, Seoul, Manila, Tokyo, Mexico City, Milan, Florence, Shanghai, Geneva, London, Dublin, Munich, Berlin, Bogota, Abu Dhabi, Nairobi, Hong Kong, Taipei, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Johannesburg, Brussels, Madrid, Mumbai and Lake Como.

So he was under SS protection the whole time he was using illegal drugs and getting discharged from the Navy?

Still reading. Don't worry, no more spoilers from me!

edit on 23-9-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

... let Americans choose the candidate they want.

You seem to be under the laughable impression that Liberals (and Globalists) think you should have a say in anything?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The Democrats are guilty of everything they accuse Trump of. It wouldn't' surprise me if Hunter paid for Russian hookers to piss on him in bed.

Whatever the Dems accuse someone else of doing is what the Dems themselves are actually doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join