It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Apparently Monsters of California is all fun and games for TDL…..sure they’ll have some serious dialogue, but then also Dick Jokes.

TTSA investors dollars hard at work…..

Suppose to be released this year 2023……but if it’s anything like Capel Green’s release…..tack on more years for TDL’s release……🥴

👽
edit on 19-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Eyes rolling....

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gippo888

No one could lead a normal life after those revelations
The truth would have worn him down, instead he laughs and jokes ...
Its were all lies or he is an incredibly empty and manipulable person

True that....none of these self appointed ITK'ers behave like there is a confirmed NHI threat.
The epitome of this inconsistency was when Lue went loopy over the risk to his family arising from details relating to his activities investigating "terrorists" - but was quite happy to out himself as the lead investigator looking into a nigh-omnipotent, NHI adversary that will actually come and visit you at home (according to his CIA stablemate Semivan).

Dunno about anyone else but if I already got rogered by ET/IDE's in my own home- I think I would keep my mouth shut in the future...maybe move somewhere with a locking faraday cage around the bed, underground in a cave or something.
edit on 19-1-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

You make good points!

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gippo888

My doubts about Delonge are about his interviews in the years 2016/2017 No one could lead a normal life after those revelations The truth would have worn him down, instead he laughs and jokes ... Its were all lies or he is an incredibly empty and manipulable person

I don't think Tom lives a normal life. He lives in his own fantasy world. Created by his own consciousness, with anti-gravity waves holding his remaining brain cells together.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Dunno about anyone else but if I already got rogered by ET/IDE's in my own home- I think I would keep my mouth shut in the future...maybe move somewhere with a locking faraday cage around the bed, underground in a cave or something.

In fact, I think everyone would act like this… myself included.
Delonge's claims in 2016/2017 are from horror films
But now he seems to have forgotten what he said, now he talks about new age as if he had only just discovered these theories.
I have already seen this sudden change in other researchers ...
But I am surely wrong ... maybe!!!

originally posted by: mirageman
I don't think Tom lives a normal life. He lives in his own fantasy world. Created by his own consciousness, with anti-gravity waves holding his remaining brain cells together.

I hope you are right ... but in 2017 all ufologists recognized Delonge's "special" contacts.
edit on 19-1-2023 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

He is a well-known rock guy who, if he weren’t, we’d have never heard of him and his UFO ideas.

A perfect person to use on an agenda. He was used for this operation and given the “entertainment” part as wages.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
He is a well-known rock guy who, if he weren’t, we’d have never heard of him and his UFO ideas.
A perfect person to use on an agenda. He was used for this operation and given the “entertainment” part as wages.

A true patriot!!!
I think he earn better with a concert
But ... why didn't he continue to scare us with his horror stories?
More horror ... more money for the pentagon!!!
Is his work as a patriot already done??
I make a prediction: in the next podcast, Delonge will say "we are one and we created the aliens because we are creator consciousnesses". Newage is contagious, like covid

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Good news from your part of the world Gippo.

Project Titan Approved By San Marino: UFOs Set To Be Discussed At United Nations For First Time Since 1978

Today, the Parliament of San Marino voted in favour to participate in Project Titan, meaning San Marino will submit a proposal to the UN for the creation of a permanent office tasked with the preparation of periodic global conferences dedicated to the scientific study of UFOs, otherwise known as Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP).

The proposal will now be submitted to the UN’s Secretary General before undergoing a preliminary examination and discussion. Following this, the proposal would be submitted to a vote at the General Assembly.

Liberation Times

This could be as a successful as Grenada's effort in 1978. Five years later the US invaded there too!!

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I know, I know ... please mirageman, I'm already very sad
However this is the first courageous gesture of the CUN in 60 years
They just did a cataloging job being careful not to annoy the Italian Air Force
Difficult to invade a territory that is already yours ...

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The effort ultimately fell on deaf ears but Hynek and Vallee turned up..

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
PJ Hughes with a few bits on Twatter.

twitter.com...

Was "maintenance tasked" the night before to to set up recording for the now infamous Hawkeye TicTac encounter.
Alleges this short notice was mentioned in the subsequent debrief as a means to reduce number of people ITK.
Seems to imply this is evidence of premeditation.

Then goes off on a "riddle me this" regarding some none radar based sensor functionality used on the Hawkeye - which detected active EM transmissions emitted from the Tic Tac.

IS NDA'd on this element of Hawkeye sensor capability but the main clue seems to be an EM spectrum pic. which he posted with the short wave length/high frequency half omitted.

edit on 28-1-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

He said he can be a loud mouth and smart ass...

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Sounds like he was flushed down the Lue.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I really wanna hear what Lue says to these people to convince them it must be NHI...
They cant all be so impressionable to overlook his CI expertise and distinct lack of urgency (that you'd expect from someone dealing with existential threats).

edit on 28-1-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Maybe this guy is now a 'contractor' to someone?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Definitely maybe.

After reading through PJ's thread (including the Hawkeye systems doc FML) I got the distinct impression he was hinting at the Hawkeyes capability to software define its passive signals collection via the Radiation Aperture array.

So the clue would be part of the EM spectrum which is in the conventional comms frequency range- but would require a software config. change (maybe the night before- maybe based on readings collected by the Princeton in the preceding days?) to detect and process the emissions....

There's one candidate frequency range which isn't normally used for comms (due to it's tendency to attenuate in atmosphere) but does have several other applications with detectable outputs.....for e.g in fast lasers ( LIPF alert),transmitting data over short distances, medical/industrial imaging or ...as alleged by TDL - to energize ET metamaterials to make them become lighter.

I hope he doesnt mean THz.

edit on 30-1-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here is Peter Levenda on some of the TTSA history.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Thanks. While long, that is a really good interview with someone who has thought long and deep about the phenomenon. I have wondered about the caliber of people Tom surrounded himself with. Peter really connects a lot of dots. Worth a watch.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Interesting vid…..overall ok.

Looks like we will have to dump the word UFOlogy and start using Phenomenology instead.

Who needs the Majestic 12 when we could have the Advisors 10

👽

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join