It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Someone else will make a whole thread out of this. But who cares.

The UAP report is out : 2022 Annual Report on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.

In a nutshell

- A craft was discovered in New Mexico with alien corpses in 1947. It was taken to Wright field and then someone lost it
- Eisenhower signed a deal with aliens to abduct Americans and probe their lower orifices in exchange for technology to make highly effective lubricants.
- Everything Richard Doty ever said is true.....

Sorry just joking ]
Here' what it really says. In summary.

- Clusters around US military maybe illusory
- 45% were identified as balloons or clutter
- 7% identified as drones
- Many reports lack the detailed data to conclude on a cause
- Some reports mention objects that *seem* to exhibit unusual motion
- So far there are Zero health effects found from encountering UAP
- More studies are needed

And a quote from the department of defense.

UAP events continue to occur in restricted or sensitive airspace, highlighting possible concerns for safety of flight or adversary collection activity. We continue to assess that this may result from a collection bias due to the number of active aircraft and sensors, combined with focused attention and guidance to report anomalies. AARO, in conjunction with NIM-Aviation and the IC, will continue to investigate any evidence of possible foreign government involvement in UAP events.
[/quote

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Imo….I’m surprised you posted this long anticipated news on this thread instead of creating a new thread announcement.

I would say ………that it doesn’t belong on this old multi page thread “Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’”. I don’t see the relevancy….

You squander the limelight of something new for it here.

Your synopsis/ analysis would be best served on…….”It' s here! 2022 ANNUAL REPORT ON UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA” thread….

Nevertheless thx

👽

edit on 12-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

It's relevant tangentially, and I knew someone else would want to be first to collect stars and flags with a new thread.

But there's not a lot of beef in that report. I don't know what people were really expecting.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

As usual, the truth lies somewhere in between those extremes.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see what comes of this.

It is a groundbreaking situation where the gov admits now there's an ongoing UFO problem.

But what we don’t know is whether the intent of the TTSA and the military, who we have to admit ( TTSA) catalyzed this new government interest.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

- Clusters around US military maybe illusory
- 45% were identified as balloons or clutter
- 7% identified as drones
- Many reports lack the detailed data to conclude on a cause
- Some reports mention objects that *seem* to exhibit unusual motion
- So far there are Zero health effects found from encountering UAP
- More studies are needed

And a quote from the department of defense.

Really interesting your exhibition, very picturesque.
I didn't see any percentages in the report

The ODNI preliminary assessment on UAP discussed 144 UAP reports and had an information cut-off date of 05 March 2021. Since then, AARO received a total of 247 new UAP reports. An additional 119 UAP reports on events that occurred before 05 March 2021, but were not included in the preliminary assessment, have been discovered or reported after the preliminary assessment’s time period. These 366 additional reports, when combined with the 144 reports identified in the preliminary assessment, bring the total UAP reports catalogued to date to 510.

I think it's a very serious relationship, the uaps are really too many
Considering that pilots report few cases and the Air Force almost none, the uap cases are probably at least double.

Since the publication of the ODNI preliminary assessment in June 2021, UAP reporting has increased, partially due to a concentrated effort to destigmatize the topic of UAP and instead recognize the potential risks that it poses as both a safety of flight hazard and potential adversarial activity.

www.dni.gov...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gippo888

Really interesting your exhibition, very picturesque. I didn't see any percentages in the report

I summarized the figures as a percentage rounded up to the nearest whole number. Not sure what your point is there Gippo.

I think it's a very serious relationship, the uaps are really too many Considering that pilots report few cases and the Air Force almost none, the uap cases are probably at least double.

Guessing what pilots don't report is hardly a statistically significant data point though, is it? And all the number means is that something could not be identified.

Because despite the so called 'stigma' , there are in fact plenty of UFO reports from pilots throughout history. And I don't think there are any who were fired for reporting a UFO either.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I summarized the figures as a percentage rounded up to the nearest whole number. Not sure what your point is there Gippo.

They still talk about "stigma", so they confirm what we know about it.
Maybe I'm misinterpreting the data but the number of uap, 171, seems really high to me.
Is that low for you? Is it insignificant?
This number only pertains to areas where the US military operates, now you multiply by the rest of the world…
I thought 144, in the previous report, was an exaggeration ... but now!!! I hope there are many Chinese or Iranian drones ...
edit on 13-1-2023 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Since Mellon stopped reading TTSA powerpoint notes aloud - it seems that he is either a : a very good analyst or b: has some prescient insight into where this is going.

Was confused to read his latest piece though:

www.christophermellon.net...

"Indeed, I’ve spoken with several credible people who claim the US has evidence of alien technology in its possession. These are indeed exciting times!"

No Shizzle Mr Mellon.....it was your colleague at the CIA hangout who did the well documented material recovery (via Hals locking filing cabinet) which resulted in a US Army CRADA on materials with inertia reducing properties.

Would they rather we forgot this?.....surely Congress cant overlook it for much longer?

You look into it and either way you get answers... proof of a material interesting enough to convince US Army physicists.... or proof of the gross negligence /crappy system that allows such scenarios to occur.

edit on 14-1-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Project Blue Book investigated an average of nearly 600 cases per year. Given that there's a lot more people, a lot more cameras and a lot more objects in the sky now, then I'd say 171 isn't particularly significant. Most of those reports will be misidentifications if previous statistics are anything to go by. With some of them being Chinese and other drones.

Which is what the DoD will really be looking for, wouldn't you say?

edit on 14/1/2023 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

According to this CRADA schedule……all should be revealed this year, Sep 2023……..perhaps making it into the next annual unclassified Government report months later.

👽

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Project Blue Book investigated an average of nearly 600 cases per year. Given that there's a lot more people, a lot more cameras and a lot more objects in the sky now, then I'd say 171 isn't particularly significant. Most of those reports will be misidentifications if previous statistics are anything to go by. With some of them being Chinese and other drones.
Which is what the DoD will really be looking for, wouldn't you say?

171 are the unexplained cases, not the total
Project Blue Book also investigated sightings of citizens
Are you trying to downplay the values?? I don't understand ...
Don't worry they are Chinese and Iranians preparing to invade the USA

It should be understood if these sightings were detected only with radar and infrared instruments
In any case, the statements made by the US Navy a few years ago are confirmed
edit on 14-1-2023 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I am saying that the United States military is far more worried that adversaries are spying on military hardware and sensitive infrastructure than worrying about aliens in US airspace. Maintaining security, global hegemony and influence is paramount.

What statements? What confirmation?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Sorry mirageman I don't want to go looking, try looking on your wall among the notes it should be a yellow post-it from two years ago.
I knocked down my wall with a pickaxe, now it's all in my fragile memory
Soon everything will be canceled by senile dementia or alzheimer and I will become one of your followers
edit on 14-1-2023 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The Welsh have an old saying, "Memory slips, letters remain..."

I can't remember the rest of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The Welsh have an old saying, "Memory slips, letters remain..."
I can't remember the rest of it.

September 2019 Joseph Gradisher: “This is all about frequent incursions into our training ranges by UAPs. Those incursions present a safety hazard to the safe flight of our aviators and the security of our operations.”
But I remember another statement that spoke of several raids every month
edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Tom DeLonge invited Matt Bellamy to go alien hunting with him
“I’ve hung out with him, and I’ve really pushed him. Apparently there’s a warehouse in Vegas holding some weird alien # that he’s going to take me to one day. I’m holding him to it, and everytime I see him, he says he ‘can’t do it this week, maybe next week.”
“‘Come on, take me there’,” he continued. “He’s got some bold claims.”
www.nme.com...

Miragemen, Peaceinoutz ... please, tell me this is not ufology, tell me something beautiful ...
I'm very sad !!!

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I bought you a ticket to Bob Bigelow's UFO Warehouse Tour....

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

That’s the exotic side of ufology: the underground bases with aliens and body parts; Nixon without the SS taking Jackie Gleason to see dead aliens; Eisenhour meeting aliens on a tarmac negotiating human abductions, etc. It’s part of the spectrum of ufology, the more exciting, entertaining, and extraordinary. Everything in human experience has the sober and the ridiculous sooner or later.

But I think it was Carl Sagan who said: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
So far, they have not only no extraordinary evidence but no reliable evidence that any of this weirdness is a fact.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

That’s the exotic side of ufology: the underground bases with aliens and body parts; Nixon without the SS taking Jackie Gleason to see dead aliens; Eisenhour meeting aliens on a tarmac negotiating human abductions, etc. It’s part of the spectrum of ufology, the more exciting, entertaining, and extraordinary. Everything in human experience has the sober and the ridiculous sooner or later.

But I think it was Carl Sagan who said: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
So far, they have not only no extraordinary evidence but no reliable evidence that any of this weirdness is a fact.

My doubts about Delonge are about his interviews in the years 2016/2017
No one could lead a normal life after those revelations
The truth would have worn him down, instead he laughs and jokes ...
Its were all lies or he is an incredibly empty and manipulable person

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join