It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
They’ll work together to see that book III.

Already ... I will be forced to download and read it

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And then there’s this…..

TOM DELONGE, FORMER VOCALIST OF BLINK-182, DEAD AT AGE 41

(yes ….I know…but it’s novel)
😉

👽
edit on 25-2-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I did a double take it on that Ophi.lol.

Mean while he is busy waffling on Twitter.

I wonder if an advanced civilization came here long ago (Atlantis?) and were mistaken for Greek Gods and Angels etc.. then went underground and would pop up to push humanity episodically. Then, something else came from outside our Solar System in direct completion with the first.

twitter.com...

edit on 25-2-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I did a double take it on that Ophi.lol.

Mean while he is busy waffling on Twitter.

I wonder if an advanced civilization came here long ago (Atlantis?) and were mistaken for Greek Gods and Angels etc.. then went underground and would pop up to push humanity episodically. Then, something else came from outside our Solar System in direct completion with the first.

twitter.com...

BB…..Lil Tommy needs to take a number and stand in line if he wants to start speaking like the Ancient Aliens cast of characters….

He needs to incorporate standard AA wordology words like “one has to wonder” (plural)…….😆….it can’t always be about “I” (me)

👽

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The first thing that came to mind... Oh, crap--- the gobmint took em out for starting this ufo mess! Who's next?
Then I went to the tabloid CIA news network CNN and saw nothing, then realized it was a prank.

edit on 25-2-2023 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The first thing that came to mind... Oh, crap--- the gobmint took em out for starting this ufo mess! Who's next?
Then I went to the tabloid CIA news network CNN and saw nothing, then realized it was a prank.

Hmmm …. Let’s hypothesize for a brief moment…..Could it turn out to be a prediction of a future event?

Sure we all have to die of something. But is a fast life and drugs and alcohol a given, to die from, in the entertainment world?

TDL and Blink-182 has gotten back together…..I suspect alcohol and drugs may interact when the band is on the road.

TDL’s supposed movie Monsters of California….is slated for release this year 2023

If either or both the movie and concert tours become financial bombs and millions are lost…..would it be enough for him to unintentionally accidentally overdose killing him or drive him intentionally to commit suicide?

Hmmmm

👽

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Don't worry ...
Hundreds of millions of years ago we were lizards, now bald monkeys ... maybe it's all a prank!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Or maybe he's a clone hired to do what he did and been already taken out by you know who?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What do we think of this? It may be posted elsewhere already, if so I will remove if needed.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ray32245mv

FOI documents were posted at Black Vault with the story here : link

It's a piece of minutiae, a tiny piece of a larger puzzle. With an existing Army intel agent portrayed (although his face was blurred out) as someone still working on AATIP, on the Unidentified TV show meeting with Tom and Zondo. He was also shown something he considered to be classified documents. So immediately filed a report to his commanding officer.

The information wasn't classified, but it's not known why it was implied to him that it was.

It seems to be the standard operating procedure in the story that has unfolded across five years now. There are few hard facts to deal with. There's a lot of implication to allow the magical thinkers to create their own narratives by filling in the blanks. And there are lots of contradictions as well, just to make sure everyone keeps arguing amongst themselves.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   

ETA - MM with the links

Looked a bit like the guy was used for "entertainment purposes only".
edit on 1-3-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks, I came across that later last night. What really interested me about his story is the very beginning - he's discussing "Project Stargate", asks "if they're gonna tell him UFO's are real", they all "get serious" and he basically gets handed off to Elizondo by an unnamed "Senior Officer". Elizondo then proceeds to treat him like a mark, meet with him under false pretenses and use footage of the event to help sell his "legitimacy". This guy got played from the moment he asked about UFO's, imho. It's almost like he was set up from the very beginning.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   

...or alternatively; TTSA genuinely believe there is a super secret ET/UFO WUSAP and any/all unsolicited IC inquiries were dealt with using a co-intel orientated response (i.e Lue with a secret camera to ascertain potential adversary identity and capability).

Either way- its a decent move TBF....strengthens your argument - yet gives nothing away about your raison d'etre.
edit on 3-3-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Seems to me like this was a five year mission of various people following their own agendas.

Including a bunch of ex-military and alphabets telling UFO stories to gain publicity and the result was tax $$$ being paid for contracts to investigate the threats posed by UAV, balloons and other UAS.

Game, Set and Match. New Balloons please!
edit on 3/3/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What do you all think of this one.

www.youtube.com...

Colonel John Alexander, Lue Elizondo, Christopher Mellon, Nick Pope, Dr. Garry Nolan, Ralph Blumenthal, Congressman Tim Burchett and others help to “accidentally” weave a story that leaves no doubt that another intelligence is somehow operating around us, above us in our atmosphere, beneath our seas and in outer space. Decades of official denial and debunking are irrevocably put to rest in what is being called “one of the best UFO films of all time”.
Dr. Michio Kaku provides scientific analysis and commentary specific to what we know. Never before has a world-class scientist weighed in so deeply on the topic. Until now.
A collection of contributors from across the field all come together to settle the question. The subject is no longer up for debate. You will experience the proof.
The acknowledgement of another advanced intelligence is only the beginning.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Good production/editing but goddamn.....if "the subject is no longer up for debate" - why are they still having to show Roswell pics to convince us?

The embarrassingly obvious attempt to force the narrative down the ET threat route has become a much better evidenced (and therefore intriguing) mystery than UFO/ET itself IMO.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

The Roswell story is UFO canon. It is a foundational staple of UFO lore. If it’s not mentioned in practically every documentary, podcast, book, tv show etc……then the credibility of the production is sometimes lost in the minds of UFO zealots.

If I had a nickel for every time Roswell is mentioned when there’s anything to do with UFO’s…..hmmmmmm

👽

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

The embarrassingly obvious attempt to force the narrative down the ET threat route has become a much better evidenced (and therefore intriguing) mystery than UFO/ET itself IMO.

Indeed and I noted the usual cast of characters plus Dr Garry Nolan. Mmmmm.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I like this one Ophi by Nick Pope . Its been fascinating over the years watching the various characters and their spin.

Roswell is part Holy Grail, part sacred cow. Perhaps it’s time to realise that the Holy Grail is illusory and that some sacred cows should be slaughtered before they become mad and infect the rest of the herd.

The UFO community should face the facts. Roswell is dead. It’s time to move on.

www.ufodigest.com...

Tricky Nicky clearly did not move on and he later admitted he was a little hasty re his thoughts re Roswell. I guess he had to say something. $$$$$$

edit on 12-3-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Ah yes yes ……

Roswell is part Holy Grail, part sacred cow. Perhaps it’s time to realise that the Holy Grail is illusory and that some sacred cows should be slaughtered before they become mad and infect the rest of the herd.

Most sensible thought I’ve read coming from the 10% usage of his brain.

Can we move on now? 😆

Perhaps Rendlescam is next….

👽

edit on 12-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join